Why are Asians in the United States such idiotic liberals?

Not being conservative is very heavily associated with having many worldly experiences and being educated. As such, there is no reason for people who believe in white supremacy, 'intelligent design', and for policies that do not acknowledge the scientific fact of global warming.

Bit of a silly question, really.

ALL COMMIES MUST HANG

/thread
Fuck you NatSoc Sup Forums

Death to all commies

Because Asians want to intellectually and economically displace whites, and whites are mostly conservative. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>Why are Asians in the United States such idiotic liberals?

It's primarily the women. They are worst SJWs than white women are. They also only date white men, it's fucking dumb.

>Bit of a silly question, really.

It's a bot, guys.

It's literally only the Asian women, and primarily American-born Asian women too. See Yvette Felarca for an example of a turbo-liberal gook. Personally, though, my friends think I'm a Neo-Nazi because I use my minority platform to promote ethnonationalism, social nationalism and traditionalism. Little do they know...

Want a ride in my helicopter?

All nazi must be raped to death!

It depends on the type of Asian. For some reason poo-in-the-loos tend to be Republican. Koreans, especially the women, have identity politics in their blood. Chinks thinks everyone is corrupt so they go with whoever they think will be corrupt in their favor. Japs are a mixed bag but there aren't enough of them to really matter.

I'm terrified Ulf

this

> poo-in-the-loos tend to be Republican
they're more democratic than black people

the more brown asians are the more they act like mexicans.

I was hoping it was the fallout guy.

Because Philippines and Vietnamenes and Indonenes and Thailandenes and Cambodenes and every other group of jungle brown Asian are a bunch of whiny idiots who want free shit. Unlike the based Chinese and Japanese and Koreanese

Before the 1990s asians voted more for republican. Started to shift after 1992 i suspect has something to do with neo cons coming to power.

All the Koreans I know are whiny SJWs. Japanese and Chinese are pretty based though.

Because of college.

Because in shitty America you only have liberals and inbred conservatives. Asians in their own countries are in complete solidarity with their government and the ideologies that support them.

>Asians in their own countries are

Are completely conservative, you anarchist retard. Asians don't have white guilt or jew media.

Africans and Blacks from america come to korea and trying to get diversity in our media and shit. fucking idiots

They are insects parasitizing white nations

> imagine post this while being raped to death for not being a NAZI

>liberals
non-whites can't be liberals, they are just enemy colonists acting in their own interests, which happen to include weakening the host population.

Because when they see how only the dumbest whites are racist they switch sides.
The only ones that are still blowing the racist trumpet are retarded crackers and cracker kids trying to be edgy