Does anyone else ever feel like it's just not worth the effort sometimes...

Does anyone else ever feel like it's just not worth the effort sometimes? Why should I struggle and bust my ass to improve myself when the only thing waiting for me at the end of the tunnel is uncertainty? My only desire is to find a woman who loves me and have children who I can raise with good ideals. Currently there's a strong possibility I may never even get either of these things, and even if I do, who's to say my wife won't just up and leave? Why even have children when they'll grow up in a world that will probably be even more degenerate than this one? I hate MGTOW fags but I genuinely empathize with them sometimes. Most people are absolutely pozzed to shit, and finding anyone that's even remotely redpilled (even with males) is like finding a needle in a haystack. As someone who's a part of Gen Z (18 years old hs senior), this generation being more conservative is absolutely true, but they're still totally bluepilled to the point where it's kind of sad. Just the other day I overheard some Trump supporting kid say that "all collectivism leads to death." I just can't help but feeling that there's very little hope for the future. Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJ1nXu1LV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f43WbnN2tBU
youtube.com/watch?v=IJffBsSg1kU
youtu.be/V5UuYcNt0ug
youtu.be/gMFc7agO09w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump pls help

Let me start by saying that I understand how you feel user, and that you're not alone. Millions of men are currently living in this state of nihilistic, analysis paralysis hell that you're experiencing, and it's terrible.

Now, let me tell you how to get out of it.

First, understand that what you're experiencing right now is part of an organized and concerted effort. You are being actively manipulated by some of the most powerful forces in the world. The government, corporations, the news media, far left maniacs, and many, many more. They want you to feel this way, and they've created the environment we currently live in to induce these feelings. It's not natural, and it's not a coincidence.

Once you've accepted that, and I mean really internalized and embraced the idea, you can start to break free.

First off, limit internet/electronic usage, read more books, get in shape, and stop eating shitty food all the time. I'm not saying you have to start eating all organic and lifting weights/running 5 times a week starting tomorrow, if anything, a fast start and too quick of a transition will discourage you. Instead, start with small things like cutting off social media, avoiding sugar/caffeine and junk food, going for a mile long jog, etc. You're getting ready to embark on a personal journey akin to climbing Mt Everest, and just like climbing a large mountain, the key is pacing yourself and making consistent progress, not how fast you go.

If you've already done all of this, then what you're missing is God. Read the bible. All of it. Put aside all of your petty preconceived notions and all of the bullshit the toxic people I mentioned above have put in your head, and honestly absorb the text. You might be surprised by what you find.

Start with yourself. Sort yourself out. Clean your room. Tend your garden. Paddle your own canoe, if you will. Realize that if you want change, the very first place you must change is within.
Secondly, stop assuming motivation. There are plenty of people out there that do things which you do not like. Don't assume that they're being malicious about it because statistically, they probably don't realize what they're doing comes across as malicious.
On to women. If you fish in filthy waters, don't expect healthy fish. Instead of looking in bars, or through dating apps and websites, start going to church. A real church that stands on the Word of God in spirit and in truth. Avoid the social justice churches. Avoid the Pentecostals, Methodists, and pretty much anything non denominational. Find yourself a proper Reformed Church such as a Presbyterian, Confessionally Reformed Baptist, or Reformed Anglican. In a pinch you could find a WELS Lutheran Church. Sure, you're bound to find a few skanks anywhere, but the skank-per-capita is greatly reduced there. You'll find women who love God and are already submissive, at least to a point, to men. Find a virgin woman who's never been with another man. Love her as much as Christ loves His Church. Mold her in your ways. She will pick up the Red Pills as you grow together. Don't expect it to be instant. It is an effort. But remember to sort yourself out first. She needs a strong man to submit to and she WILL look elsewhere if you're not that man. In time you will be married and have children. Raise up those children to be strong men and submissive women.

The atheists and the SJW's aren't breeding at our rate. Who will pick up the slack? Catholic Mexicans and Moslems, that's who. If you don't sort yourself out, become a man, and raise children, it won't matter how conservative your generation is if they're outnumbered by liberal Catholics and Moslems.

Sorry, only people from countries with sovereignty are allowed to participate in this conversation.

tl;dr

life is about taking risks for possible rewards, FAGGOT. put in the effort, or die.

>18 years old hs senior
shut up you stupid toddler
stop coming to Sup Forums and grow up first

Good advice actually.
t. 38 yr oldfag

Some of the folks on here are right.

Start a sport, go to the gym, find a job, improve your self by playing video games at night to stimulate your mind, smoke a little bit of weed and pray before you go to work and pray at night before going to sleep. I do it and I feel great.

Well this user pretty much sums it up. OP, imagine that you are a crusader fighting for your own sake. If you cannot understand how this lifts your spirit then you might as well deserve to fade into the conformism of silent and desperate depression.

What is the Bible about?
First look at the Old Testament, specifically the first 5 books. This is the Law. The law is a schoolmaster. The Law is everything that you must do in order to be considered Righteous in the eyes of God. To summarize the Law is to Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, your soul, and your strength and to Love your Neighbor as yourself.
Can you do this? No you cannot. Because you cannot, the Law has rules for Blood Sacrifice. Because God is a Just God there must be atonement for sins.
Around 2000 years ago, God became flesh, and lived a perfect and sinless life. Like a sacrificial Lamb, free of blemish (sin), for our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
You see Christ's death on the Cross is the most glorious moment while simultaneously the greatest travesty in the history of the world, for when Christ died, he was the only truly guiltless person to ever die on this Earth. He had the entire wrath of God poured out on Him and willingly submitted to the Father.
In essence the death on the Cross not only washed our sins away should he draw us to Him and we believe on Him, but he also granted us His righteousness. He took our rap sheet and replaced it with His resume.
Come to Christ, my friend. Come taste the Living Water and never thirst again. Come to the Table. Be washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

>Why should I struggle and bust my ass to improve myself
For the ride.

I know about and understand everything you've said here, and I have been making a concerted effort to try. The problem is this: I feel very, very alone in daily life even though I have plenty of acquaintances who like me and enjoy my company, so what I do is come here to remind myself that there are still some sane, intelligent people out there who aren't completely brainwashed. I want to improve myself, but I have trouble completely dedicating myself to doing so because I feel I'm partially perpetuating a lie that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Sure I might be climbing Mt Everest, but is there really anything up there other than loneliness and cold? I feel like I'm in limbo: not completely pozzed like everyone else, but also not dedicated to anything and sort of just drifting through life without a purpose.

The things you do here carry on forever. Don't worry about where you are vs the progress of your neighbors. It's important to do everything within your own means, economically and spiritually. Do good and try to be kind to others knowing the feeling will reward you tenfold. Stick to your virtues and know that you are on the right path, and those who seek to dominate the lives of others are not. We are not powerless in the face of evil, but allow yourself to be liberated in knowing that you can only change so much.

Fuck off you blackpill cunt

I am reading Jung and the Tao te Ching. I am finally accepting there is another world, or perhaps worlds, beyond this one.

Jung said use the times of less chaos to acquire resources for the chaotic times. I’m reading these works, and have a huge list of great works I plan to read to help me work on my inner self. Not self help books, but classic works. I’m reading Dante’s Divine Comedy at the moment, and there are these moments that make me feel connected to something beyond.

I am not married, and at this point doubt I will be. I don’t have friends that I have out with , although I think I could if I made the effort. I’m older and most people I know have families.

I don’t really mind which is weird. I feel like I’m part of the .0001% of people who could become a monk in the woods and be OK. It’s not good large amounts of men are living this way, which is what’s happening now.

I have a job and function as well as one can within a sick society. I do dream of having a nice, feminine wife who loves me sometimes.

I’m trying to gather as much knowledge as I can about exploring the subconscious and myself before I die. I feel like there’s something more beyond this world, and what you do and learn in this world aids you in the next.

If you want to talk more, let me know.

Shut up faggot. It is natural to lose hope, the logical thing really when you consider what we are up against. What matters is that we at least make an effort of it, even if we do not succeed. Let it not be said that our race fell to darkness with no resistance, at the very least. And who knows? We might even have a chance.

Not trying to blackpill. Unlike a lot of people here I try to remain optimistic as much as I can. But sometimes it's just too much.

OP....I hate to tell you this, but Robin Williams was a pedophile.

I won't go into too much detail when telling my story, because it's not about me, but I do want to give you a quick rundown. Maybe it'll give you some hope, who knows.

Three years ago, my fiancee left me along with our infant son and I haven't seen either one of them since. I wasn't abusive, our relationship wasn't even bad as far as I can tell, but I guess she felt like she had to leave for some reason. Wondering what happened drove me crazy, and I spent over a year high and/or drunk out of my mind trying to figure it out before one day, I just decided to start rebuilding one stone at a time. I didn't know where I would end up or what my life would be, but after almost two years of just doing my best to be the best man I can be, I can honestly say that I'm happier than I've ever been.

I guess what I'm getting at is, focusing on the destination isn't helpful or really even important. What's important is the effort, and the commitment to constant growth and development as a human being. The pain will fade away in time if you do the right thing, and the answers will come to you in time as you progress.

To address your loneliness though, I have to ask, do you live in a major metropolitan area? If so, consider moving. Cities have a way of inducing crippling loneliness, especially with people who don't have a close group of family and friends to lean on.

Go for a walk, user.

Sometimes, OP but I think about having kids and having them grow up in a Jew world. I won't have it.

What you’re feeling is normal for someone who sees the world clearly. But as you say it is too much. Maybe you need a break from the Internet.

I understand what you said about coming here. I tell myself I’m not going to spend time alone after work, but I start feeling disassociated from reality at work, and reading red pill posts here and on twitter reminds me there are other people who see what I see.

Roosh V is really controversial here. I don’t like his PUA thing, but I think he has good insights into culture. Here he talks about the black pill. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebJ1nXu1LV4

You do need God or religion. I used to hate religion, and was an atheist. I’m not part of a formal religion, but somehow I embraced the spiritual and feel strength.

Jung said people need a myth. People say they don’t believe in God, but then they create new religions out of feminism, social justice, veganism, and so on.

>yes goy, embrace defeatism... you have no choice hehhehheh :^)s

it's saturday you yid rat, don't you need your dose of child blood to maintain abominable sou-less form?

Whatever you do, do not allow yourself to be posed by ideas. Jung said people don’t have ideas, ideas have people.

I see people here that are sometimes possessed by ideas, but there are a lot who aren’t. A lot of people here are disagreeable, which can feel annoying but it’s good. It partly shows people are thinking critically.

That’s the key, user. Think critically about everything. Don’t just repeat what everyone else says, unless you’ve thought about it as objectively as possible. Otherwise, you’ve been possessed and you’ll feel sick in your soul.

*spend time online

>saturday
>its fucking sunday
Do you need help?

Great start!! Purpose in life is not a mircrowave dinner, neither is your journey of life in Christ, that I hope finds you. Part of deprograming the attack that user mentioned is breaking the fools expectation of instant gratification. You were made for so much more than just being a great husband and father (although that is some of the highest calling for any man.) You will be suprised at finding greatness hidden away in the mundaneness of life: faithfully doing to the right thing in the little things when no one is looking. Great rewards in that. Finally, as you receive, give, so that your hands are free to receive more. Don't horde your gifts and talents, OP. You have more to offer than you might realize.

Started out like this in 2014 after college and I was reallly crushed but the overwhelming meaninglessness in the modern world

It’s been almost 4 years and my life is immeasurably better.

Read, get off social media, eat better and stay active

You’ll find yourself in a much better place

Ok first you need to cut your balls off
All sex is gonna do is get in the way of your free thinking.

You’re dreams will guide you. Again, you don’t have dreams (ideas), but they come to you. This isn’t new age flighty garbage. Jung says history is in our blood.

People are naturally fearful of snakes because our early ancestors’ main predator was snakes. They killed a lot of us, and became ingrained in our minds, or the collective unconscious.

This is real, even if you are not religious or believe in God. I think dreams are related to these symbols, yet they get personalized for each person. Dream dictionaries can sometimes be starting points, but often you just need to analyze the dream yourself.

I’ve learned a lot about myself and what I should be doing with my time through my dreams. Keep a notebook or iPad near your bed, and when you wake up write down everything.

I go running after, and usually the meaning comes to me then.

I have bipolar the less severe version. I was robbed of so much I was handsome and bright and now i put on weight and haven't been able to achieve what I could of if I hadn't had this illness.

I know alot of ppl would be like yeah you should kill yourself.

The reason I don't is my family and what it would do them.

And as a poster already said for the ride.

To conquer this and beat it and win at life.

I wish I could find meaning and believe in Jesus.
But I can't as of yet.

I feel you though.

This is all fantastic advice. Thanks guys, I think I'll be able to get out of this rut yet.

Life is a choice in this day and age. Before, we strived to live, and that was life. These days? You could live until 70 with the worst mental and emotional health imaginable.

If it is too much, I don't think anyone can judge you for wanting out. If I could make a case for you staying, I would just say that we need people who are red-pilled like you; people who know the truth. Our ranks are growing, and times are rougher than ever. We have momentum, but there are countless groups determined to stop us. Losing another solider is no good for the rest of us, so if you feel you want to see the world a certain way, I would recommend you stay and help us out.

>Does anyone else ever feel like it's just not worth the effort sometimes

why read past this sentence

lol, w/e faggot. If you're gonna be that way, change all your social media into librul tears and kike agitprop for a week or two, wipe all your right-wing interests, make a home-made bomb, show up at an antifa protest and blow yourself up. get as many of the black blocs as you can because you cut your fuse short or otherwise committed some "incompetence". you'll change the narrative, cuck up some antifags, etc.

What a retard, your wife is going to leave you dude.

I can relate on all fronts, and have recently become that very monk in the woods, aside from sporadic visits to read/write on the interwebs.

Continue down your journey, brother. . you will not regret it. Read the Bhagavad Gita, the 'root' of indo-European (Aryan) ideology. I'd wager it'll resonate, deeply.

"O nobly born, let not thy mind be distracted"

The self-improvement if for YOUR self. Fool.

Self improvement without reason is masturbation.

This image made me start reading the bible.

Thanks to the user who posted it a few months ago.

For what it’s worth, remember that a total stranger here really does care about you as much as a stranger can, or else I wouldn’t have spent my time on these posts.

I was really depressed after college in 2006. I had no job, no girlfriend, and didn’t feel like I could function in society without going insane. The things I’ve mentioned have given me meaning, and I still feel depressed sometimes and even wish I were dead, but I’m a lot stronger now than I ever have been, and I think I can make it through life, now.

I’m going to add that to my GoodReads list. Thank you for the recommendation.

*blocks your path*

You’re right, this world isn’t worth participating in. Not even being sarcastic but it probably doesn’t deserve to have you in it. Every single aspect of decency is considered poison by our liberal overlords, and wanting to do basic harmless instinctual things is considered hateful by the aforementioned. Fuck this world let it devour itself.

gorgeous.

Thing is I'm pretty sure most of America agrees with traditional social views and other "right-wing" shit but they have been systematically bullied into censoring themselves. People now live their lives on social media where everyone is afraid to post "controversial" shit that could potentially hurt their pocketbooks in some way. The biggest fundamental issue with this country besides drugs is how utterly full of shit people have become, and this is a result of PC bullying coming down from above.

Audible.com, as well. . I like to listen on long drives.

Please do give it a whirl.

Good luck, brother.

>mfw graduated and make over $70k in a Midwest city
>mfw only go to work, come home, and sit on my ass
>mfw been trying to get into drinking but even a half bottle of run won't get me drunk
I'm also an insanely jealous person with self-esteem problems.

I love these threads.

So well said, here. . thank you.

Thanks. I don’t have audiable, but I can probably find a mp3 or convert YouTube audio. I like listening on my iPod and doing yard work. It’s a beautiful feeling.

not politics
lets see if this thread gets deleted

Just remember (((who))) controls all the media.
Go out and actually meet people. You'll meet wonderful, kind, friendly and honest white people at the store, gas station, repair garage, barber shop, everywhere.
There are millions and millions of good people left. It's up to us, the redpilled, to have the courage to fight for them. The line between bluepilled normie floating through life and redpilled true believer can be finer than you think.
Take heart, have courage, user.
Yes, we've been given the challenge of hard times by the weak men who came before us. But if we stand firm and we stand greatly against this enemy, it will be a matter of honor and veneration for generations to come. Your ancestors will look back on the pages of history with beaming pride at what you did for them.

Every single kind and nice person I meet welcomes the destruction.

They just follow. They don't have the courage to be a leader. They can see the problems but never think about leading the fight against them.
Don't be average, user. Never think of yourself as average. You're one of the exceptional few who can see the problems for what they are and have the courage to lead the fight against it. Prepare yourself like pic related. The hard times have just begun.

>They can see the problems
They honestly can't.

It's nice to have positive thread free from shills once in a while user. You already know that a few managed to infiltrate weak spots and poison countless minds into degeneracy. Now you gotta realise we're everywhere, thousands of us struggling to bring truth to people, yet we must remain strong and dedicated if we want to turn tides.

I felt the same at 18

I feel worse now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f43WbnN2tBU

Funny, I love this song and band
Guess we're alike

OP you could wait like 5 more years before those panics set in for real.

Indeed. It's in personalising the message, accepting that He died for my own personal sins and paid my personal debt. That's the magic moment.

You can be absolutely certain, but it doesn't make the end any better.

The soul is real and the stronger of a life that you lead, the more your soul will be elevated after death. If you live like an apathetic, disaffected, spineless wimp, your life will have been a waste. Stand for a bright future for the people that you care about and the gods will smile on you.

I know that feel, bro.

that disorder can really drive creativity, robert E Howard was a famous bipolar man who created many awesome stories, he like you, only lived for others.

What do you mean?

27 year old here, don't end it, you still have alot of growing to do. here is my advice being a bit older than you
don't do drugs
don't drink with your peer group, drink with older people so they can teach you to drink like a man
stay away from women until you are my age, if you want to lose your virginity which isn't a shame, men were proudly chaste 100 years ago, read some civil war letters where men your age and mine wrote home to family worrying of "self pollution" via masterbation while they killed each other.
read plenty of books
don't take everything ideologues on the right say as gospel, think of yourself as a member of the polis; a yeoman. you should develop your own opinion

I would suggest against university but if you are going try to finish quick and MAKE SURE to intern

spend plenty of time with your grandparents because they will one day die and you will miss them.

don't be afraid to be a prick or mean, don't let people push you around.

learn how to fight

It's OK to hate. It's good to hate. One who is not capable of hate is certainly not capable of love. Fuck your enemies. Destroy them whenever you can and take everything they have. Hate those motherfuckers in the name of everything you love. Love and hate with all your passion, all your might. Love and hatred are two sides of the same coin, good, organic, and pure, the essence of everything you are. Come alive. Take whatever you can get whenever you can get it.

Your idea of a fair fight should be: I win--you lose, motherfucker.

Root, hog--or die.

Screw all this Christling bullshit. A god nailed to a cross is worth even less than a good dog tied to a stake in the backyard.

Men make mistakes. Nature does not. Life is for the living. Just as there is no beforelife, there is no afterlife. There is only life. Life is all you will ever know. Go on and live it.
Do what you wanna do. Get on with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJffBsSg1kU

"All men who hear the truth hear my voice."

>waah
>waah
>why can't i have the things that i want

Welcome to life faggot.

don't worry about being "cool"

don't concern yourself with trying to "wake people up" using the socratic method

shitposting seems to be working much better than the socratic stuff. I used to debate all the time at uni when I was your age for this stuff and I was just seen as some autist like matt heimbach and my friend and contemporary was expelled from university. it is much worse now that you are in uni. uni is not a open forum. use the internet and just spam the mantra and stupid nigger jokes on every comment section. I have been doing that since I was your age as well and probably redpilled more than one of you kids that way.

>My only desire is to find a woman who loves me and have children who I can raise with good ideals.

Jesus Beta Bux Christ. This is the biggest boring provider bullshit line I've ever read. THIS is exactly why you will never get your dick wet deep inside of them sugar walls. You might as well tip your fucking fedora and hold the door for her whilst tipping said fedora and say, "M'Lady". Protip: A woman you want to fuck DOESN'T WANT THE NICE GUY! A woman you DON'T want to fuck, DOES WANT THE NICE GUY, hell, she'll take ANY GUY. So feel free to jump on that grenade and pay for her kids that she's had with Chad who's already blown hundreds of loads inside of her.

Here is the immoral of the story: Focus on your fucking self and find your purpose. If your 'purpose' includes her as the end game? YOU LOSE. Your purpose cannot and I categorically repeat, CAN NOT be the woman. She is an asset, she is a prop, she is a cheerleader. If you want her to be on your team, you have to lead for a desired endgame that is not her. She wants to FOLLOW, which means you better be fucking walking in front and away from her. The second you walk TOWARD's her, YOU LOSE. She loses interest. Her vagina no longer tingles for you. You are nothing but boring and she will then get this weird uncontrollable urge to 'find herself' ie: Ride the cock carousel and shag the shit out of man she knows will treat her like shit. SHE is the one who has to live with uncertainty, not you. Jesus Christ... You're welcome. Now go make yourself into something worth fucking.

26 here and reallu wishing I hadent done drugs. Absolute waste of life at best.

yeah thats all they are, I just smoked lots of pot and drank alot but it was a huge waste of time.

This place is full ofvrats that want to make a sacrificial serf out of you. Although just because you said mgtows are fags I should have never warned you or give you this advice:

The part where the only thing you want in life is a family and you fall into desperation when you can't have it is pure beta brainwashing (probably mostly by your bitch mother), no I'm not saying you should want a family but acting like you are missing something at the very base on the piramid of needs (like oxygen) is your childhood mindrape speaking so find a way cure that.

Also don't listen to these faggots here who try to mix physical and mental exercise with religion. They are separate entities and the latter is not exercise but exploitation from the results of the former, like I said the rats here want sacrificial serfs.

Not really.

But you're a vassal state of Israel

Why do you faggots always feel the need to mention your age in all on your posts? Are you looking for attaboys?

Im not saying you shouldn't want a family*

nice

youtu.be/V5UuYcNt0ug

^umironicay this 100%

Not even joking this video applies to you completely

this

MGTOW are faggots though.

You must break your addiction to thinking. Stop thinking about all this nonsense and engage wholeheartedly with your life, improving yourself for the benefit of yourself and those around you. Pursue mental and physical health. Practice discernment about what is right and what is wrong, and do not be swayed by others. Only believe that which you have arrived upon yourself, whether through experience or reason. Accept the fact that you are 18 and are going to be a completely different and more settled person even by the time you're just 26. I look back at who I was when I was 18 and it boggles my mind to see what I thought about the world and myself. It gets easier.
Would also recommend reading the bible all the way through. But don't listen to anyone who says anything about it. Whether they're saying it's all bullshit or trying to sell you their interpretation or practice of it. Just read it. Let it wash over you and care about it. That's all. Everything else will take care of itself.
Good luck. These feelings are temporary. In fact, a good portion of your desires will be accomplished. Not your dreams. But your desires.

yeah gen Z is trying to take over the board and ruin it with donald faggotry

Sorry but shaming won't work, we are not confirmed bachelors. Mgtow is much more than not marrying, its also being immune to shaming from subversive faggots who are projecting.

fuck me, this 1000x

I guess to further elaborate. I’m an 18 year old high school student as well. You gotta have faith in your abilities and confidence in your goals. I don’t know what else to say other than just keep doing /sig/ and when the time comes you’ll recognize your fellow brothers in arms.

Just thought I should let you know you aren’t alone.

youtu.be/gMFc7agO09w

because I didn't want underage b& since a lot of Gen Z is still younger than 18

The best thing I ever managed was to stop rating my worth by women's opinion. Disregard and focus on yourself. If one comes along, take it slow and keep her at a distance and don't be too trusting.

Gen Y here, and Gen Z are the most vehemently divided people I have ever met. About half are full on Tumblr and half are Sup Forums material. If I were you lot I would be educating them and equipping them for the future struggle with redpills and memes, not bitching about T_D (which is mostly millenials anyways).

Epic meme

nobody calls themselves gen Y, gen Z

this

What? Is that not the term for people born in like 1995? Gen Z starts at like 1999-2000, no?

You're in your angst phase and are being manipulated by propaganda, and you're being mentally lazy and allowing people to frame your entire world in contrived little scenarios.

The world is complex, people are complex. You do not know everything, you barely understand anything. You will be mad at hearing this now, but you will recognize this about yourself at this time when you are older, and you will recognize it in others too.
There are always real and imagined stresses and concerns in every age and there are always people who buckle and give up/sabotage themselves.
If you give up on life, that's on you. It's pure self-indulgence to think otherwise.
And if you do choose to not curl up and hide from the world, you will be glad that you didn't give in to excuses and self-pity.
If you survive.

Good luck user. Part of life is dealing with the shit. Recognize the good.