If Walmart made their employees piss in a bottle and shit in the street the WaPo would be pushing a hundred stories a...

If Walmart made their employees piss in a bottle and shit in the street the WaPo would be pushing a hundred stories a day demanding that they start a union.

Why is Jeff Bezos and his WaPo so quiet about Amazon's working conditions?

Because Amazon employees aren't forced to do either of those things either.

found the guy to poor for prime

*too

Amazon is the equivalent of nazis for SJW's, they fired me because I was not a liberal,they said that I was very negative and opinionated towards sensitive topics. My lawyer said he had a case but it was better to drop it since Amazon is a humongous company.

Does anyone ever talk about the working conditions there?

Any discussion about unions?

I've worked at one of their warehouses for a bit over a year. Working conditions are much better than other places. The whole place is insulated and climate controlled. Don't remember any talks about unions other than maybe during orientation.

To be fair, modern union are a cancer upon business.

ok user, how much did you sperg out/reveal your power level? Be honest.

working conditions are okay, actually they spoil you so you become one of them, unless you are too redpilled which they can notice, and all the comfy normies will start to take you out as the oddman. And no unions, even at my own country which is practically a hybrid of a social democracy with a bunch of cooperative unions.

do amazon employees actually make deliveries? all my stuff comes via mail or fedex/ups

Nice post Reddit. These gig jobs have a high hourly pay. What does that tell you? Well it tells you that with no legal enforcements on hiring and firing, benefits and healthcare and COBRA and all that crap, hiring people is NOT seen as a risk, and they're able to pay muh living wage. The answer is right in front of your faces, get the government out of the picture (for the most part) and employment and wages sort themselves or quite well.

>amazon delivery
Where else is a nigger gonna make $20 an hour? I swear you short sighted statist fuckheads are the bane of everyone's existence

they have their own delivery service, aka unmarked white delivery vans.

Maybe I committed the mistake to share certain topics with some people I considered friends. They pretended to show interest as I was still keeping the real power level to myself, but in the end they were just gathering info to snitch on me. It was completely biased and unethical so it was clear they were just trying to have an excuse to fire me while covering their butts. Also the first trainer that I had was this extremely bluepilled fat SJW chick, and we hated each other on sight...like she knew that I knew that we both knew that we hated each other.I remember one day I quoted the movie scarface and the bitch almost hyperventilates because her autism made her think I was just sharing my thoughts with like a cuban accent. Anyways yes, on a deeper introspection I should have never "made friends" over there....

COrporations based in the US cannot treat people like that, their civil liability would put them out of business. This is just competitors making shit up trying to get people to stop shopping at Amazon.

I've been doing IC work for a few years so I haven't had coworkers since I became redpilled. I'm very interested in going back to work for a company just to see how differnt I will see everyone and see what I can get away with.

> Uh, oh, it sucks to be an unqualified worker.
This does not surprises anyone. Another reason to get education and a proper profession.

Its worth mentioning it all happened during the american election. One day they shared one of those massive company emails coming from Jeff Bezos, whining about how Trump got elected, and maybe my reaction was a bit suspicious...I tried to remain neutral as everybody was with the usual "oh that donal is racys'" but I was kinda hyped and asked some questions...

I interviewed to work at one of their newer warehouses a while back, it seemed like a decent enough place but the pay was absolute dirt, I had to find something else.

>corrects spelling
go back faggot

Would love to see Leftists eat their own and unionize Amazon out of business.

I work for Amazon.

The real problem is that they expect everyone to work a regular work day which clashes with the culture of the Left Coast. Having lived on the East Coast for most of my life, I can tell you that the East Coast work ethic is miles ahead.

Trump is giving Amazon a huge tax cut

thats the kind of capitalism that bankers love, nothing wrong with them.

Amazon sometimes gets local taxes refunded to them so effectively the employees are paying amazon a tax. And libshits wonder why corporashins dominate the fuck out of everything.

>made their employees piss in a bottle

So says the NEET who hasn't worked a day in his life and has 100 gallons of urine in Mountain Dew bottles scattered around his computer.

Trump is giving Amazon and all mega corporations a huge tax cut

anyone got the video of the poojeet driver taking a dump outside that woman house?

dat projection tho

Do you think Amazon's shitting streets are DESIGNATED?