Star wars TLJ was terrible press f to pay respects to star wars because it's dead

Star wars TLJ was terrible press f to pay respects to star wars because it's dead

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=4XECJyWaqz4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0YBSe1jHvo&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=DE5BwvaX-Ng
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mods!

boomers did this

>my nerd movie doesn't pander entirely to me anymore now it's shit abloo bloo bloo

youtube.com/watch?v=D0YBSe1jHvo&t=0s

Want to laugh your ass off? Watch this dude's review. I can't wait to not watch this shit.

It's like they killed an old friend I've known all my life.

Brah i love WAB

None of this shit has been canon since 2014 anyway.

So how many yearly SW movies until the normies start to tire of it? I give them 2 or 3 more before sales dive.

They have managed to make a bunch of shit transformers movies that made money. I guess the ride never ends

Thank god for that..i miss Kyle Katarn

i hope it dies soon but lets face it..it is owned by jew disney

F

So does Mike basicly have to go along with whatever James says?

youtube.com/watch?v=DE5BwvaX-Ng

What a clusterfuck.
>Luke killed off in a contrived way to punish Mark Hamill for trashing the movies.
>New Asian love interest shoehorned in because the (((producers))) realized having Rey burn the coal or Finn be gay with the pilot dude wouldn't go over well in red states, Eastern Europe, et al.
>Still no major plot answers.
>Didn't really take any risks(like Rey going evil, etc)

F

Ever since the Jews took over Disney It's been a shit show over there.

I can't believe those faggots liked it. The movie was horrible, just as a regular space movie it's ok, but as a Star Wars movie, it was shit. So many plot holes, useless lines, characters, events, no point in Luke even being in the movie, Disney fucked it bad. Honestly, I have no idea how they think it's good, Disney must have paid them.

On top of that, no fucking way this movie has that legit rotten tomatoes score it has, no fucking way, something is way off.

we were convinced they didnt even see it, and they just bullshitted off of webms they saw. like a real subtle version of what RLM did.

Star Wars always sucked. Now, it sucks with niggers.

S

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK THIS MOVIE!

It's objectively horrible.

Everybody I know that's seen it hated it.

>>
Gase and perort nonpolitical dreaths

They better thaw Walt out so he can have a cleansing! Mickey needs to get anit-semitic once again!

It had niggers before and it was okay.

Nobody had a problem with Mace Windu

Star Wars hasn't been good since Lucas put Jabba the Hutt in A New Hope...thereby ruining the franchise forever.

yeah mace worked finn does not.
he is not a bad actor he just does not fit, looks out of place. I think a more homo sapient looking negro might of helped.
he looks like a fucking bobbing head thing you put on your dashboard.

the people who made this movie do not care about the past and only wish to erase it. Their contempt and hatred for the past is why they wish to kill the older generations heroes.
At the same time Disney is only looking for the preteen crowd that will fill their parks.

I watched it yesterday. There was literally a Jew in my audience wearing a kippa, but he was oddly quiet the entire time. I waited for him to leave to ask him thoughts on the record, but get this, it was a mannequin. I hadn't patroned this theater before, turns out they dedicate one seat in each screening room to the memory of Holocaust victims.

That's the entire point of this movie. Kylo Ren even says so: "LET THE PAST DIE, KILL IT IF YOU HAVE TO."

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U

I need a regional or state level run down on this.

Mace Windu who was originally going to be played by Tupac pbuh

I wouldn't be surprised if it successfully ages well, despite relativistically "modern" cultural context "dissapointments".
Perhaps they're actually writing for a strange future rather than a strange present audience(s) (or perhaps even a strange past).

> "LET THE PAST DIE, KILL IT IF YOU HAVE TO."

The problem with that is that we are all already in the past.