Lynn de Rothschild talking about income inequality

It's like a Chinese restaurant talking about animals' rights.

If she gave up 1% of her family fortune she'd end world hunger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iE13Zb0ejco
youtube.com/watch?v=oF00StAZc5w
nypost.com/2016/08/08/rich-people-are-bragging-about-their-luxe-panic-rooms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are fucking crazy virtue signalers no matter what family they are in

Remember when she got so triggered by Obama beating Hillary that she did media rounds calling him 'an elitist', and urged Dems to vote for McCain instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=iE13Zb0ejco
youtube.com/watch?v=oF00StAZc5w

2018 is gonna have a nice surprise for her "family"

I wonder how much she pays her staff.

what a spooky thumbnail

This goblin bitch...

Link

The Rothschild's have been really public lately... Look at this stunt after the New York terrorist attack

Also, economy redpill. Spread it.

That Jew is going to the gas chamber.

Funny thing about world hunger. You can end it right now, but in 4 to 6 hours it will be hungry again.

World hunger can be solved if we allow canablism

So are the eugenicists / abortion people right?
Is Bill Gates /ourguy/?
Was Marie Stopes /ourgal/?

filthy r*thschild monkey

Got anymore like this?

No, I have this which is more important. Although both issues he speaks of coincide. This system is running out of gas

Rothschild giga kikes know that if income and wealth inequality grows too large they run the risk of losing everything because of general societal upheaval, revolution and pandemonium

It's always better be to worth a billion dollars in new York than being worth ten billion dollars in Rio di Janeiro, this is why the ultra rich are happy with welfare programs and the like

literally this.
Read the tweet here
"they[immigrants] are a vital part of our economy & society"

Actually the biggest risk to their wealth is a straight up currency collapse.
If, for example, you have all of the money, like literally all of it, people will simply use another form of currency to exchange, rendering your ocean of money literally worthless as it's no longer the primary form of exchange. That's the real risk when you'r fiat currency rich.
When Hitler took power in Germany, he neutered the banksters and oligarchs by issuing a new currency. Whether that would have remained a viable solution in the long term I don't know, but it sure caused problems for the multinationals in the short term.

That other Rothschild has a similar eye thing happen. It's odd for sure. What are these people?

Fpbp.

>Rothschild giga kikes know that if income and wealth inequality grows too large they run the risk of losing everything because of general societal upheaval, revolution and pandemonium

nypost.com/2016/08/08/rich-people-are-bragging-about-their-luxe-panic-rooms/
>The hottest new trend for the .01 percent? Safe rooms, darling.

>Billionaires are outfitting their abodes with ultra-luxe safe spaces that cost up to half a million dollars, according to a Town & Country story in the September issue of the glossy, which hits stands tomorrow.

A lot of the rich are realizing just how dangerous society has gotten for them. You now hear of celebrities having their homes robbed of jewelry and whatever else, whereas a decade ago that would have been unheard of seeing as you generally would have expected celebrities to be protected some huge deal.

This always annoys the hell out of me. No one ever thinks two steps further and starts to ask what the groups being described are. Assuming that there are hundreds of thousands of third world rapefugees settled here, 1 million thirldworlders immigrating here, and god knows how many third world peasants are here illegally, why wouldn’t there be income inequality whn the country is colonized by the third world? How do pigfuck americans fall for this?

and it made germany great again. we need trump to print our own greenbacks and disband the federal reserve

I'm just sayin...

>Be member of one of the richest families on Earth
>Complain about a problem your families wealth can solve
>Remain one of the richest families on Earth because your bitch ass family does not solve the problem you have the ability to solve
No one is going to stop her from emptying one of her bank accounts to end "inequality".

That’s like Charles Manson saying it’s bad to talk people into killing people.

Anyone who is vehemently opposed to the tax bill is probably going to lose money. Don't be fooled because they aren't living hand to mouth like most American peons. The rule of thumb is if the elites oppose it, it must be good.

>economic internationalism will solve this
KEK
How's Bulgaria these days?

World hunger is a self solving problem just stop worrying about it and in a few days they won’t be a problem anymore

maybe the Roths ( or is it Wraith) could do a mortgage holiday and wipe out the mortgages they hold. Just wipe the slate once as a gesture. That wouldn't even scratch what they currently hold or prevent future $$ BUT NOOOO

>Rothschild spouting off about income inequality

Let them eat cake

Solving world hunger the way God intended!

>inequality
I hate this fucking metric. I have a better living standard than a fucking emperor from centuries back but it's not good enough because there are people out there that have even more?
I want communists to collectively fucking die.

I want to believe.

a brothchild yapping about inequality hello kettle pot calling

Has anyone done a MakeApp on this bitch face yet?

they're scared and trying to hedge against the inevitable. kek

Didn't that one guy die in a helicopter "accident" recently?

post comments

Her family is worth trillions, she should give it away if she feels this way

Can you fucking retards quit posting screenshots from this fake Twitter? A Rothschild of all people would be able to easily get a checkmark.

This guy knows the score.

That's right user.
The problems of the world can all be solved by throwing money at them.
And any bastard who has more money than you is obligated to solve them.

What is the name for that ugly, self-important, self-congratulating, smug, insulated look that all these coastal leftists try to make in their profile picture?

It a bad look on a woman and totally appalling on a man.

Reptiles!