Why do you choose uncivilized third-worlders who want to kill you over civilized Israelis?

Why do you choose uncivilized third-worlders who want to kill you over civilized Israelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who said that I chose either?

You mean for who kills us? Palestinians or Jews?
Why choose at all? Just assholes and I don't want either one, really. you expect me to buy the stupid meme that there are good guys in every fight? No way.. it's all just Crips v Bloods to me, a pox on both your houses.

Not many here really do desu. Most of the pro Palestine faggots here are Mudslimes themselves. Most actual Sup Forumsacks are anti-both.

Agreed. Fuck both. The reason why Israel garners more hate is because they actually affect the U.S. in a negative manner while Palesticucks don't.

Being civilized doesnt mean they arent trying to kill you. At least the uncivilized people are too stupid to take over my government and enact laws and take away rights. Id rather have uncivilized people trying to kill me because its a fair fight.

Unlike the cowardly war the kikes are waging. An uncivilized person would meet me in the streets to fight. And i respect that.

Because uncivilized third-worlders don't have the power to affect me in my country while Israel is intended to be the centre of the New World Order. Besides, it's rightfully Palestinian land to begin with, kikes are just eternal liars and larpers.

>who want to kill you
they dont

id prefer they just wipe each other out
and both stay the fuck away from me & mine

This, I'd rather fight an honorable Crusade against muslim invaders than endure this spiritual dystopia the jews forced on us

Palestinians don't kill us. They don't give a shit about non-israeli west. The only reason they even hate us is because we support the shekel monkeys.

>literal blood rituals

Palestinian here, living in another country of course.
I literally don't give a flying shit about any western country, well at least until I realized pretty much every one of them was supporting the kikes then yeah I hate them but not enough to really harm anyone.
Jews are fair game though.

Palestinians are /ourguys/

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Don't raise my hopes too much, burgerman.

I'm Palestinian too fagboi.

>tfw Palestinians will finish the final solution and bring about the fourth reich in Jerusalem

>Israelis
>civilized

HAHAHAHAHA!

End your central banking cartel then we will see how civilized you are when you have to survive like the rest of us.

>civilized Israelis
what is that?

>uncivilized third-worlders

Because Israel kicked them out or shoved them into bantustans

>who want to kill me

More like "who want my government to stop supporting Israel", terrorism has a political goal, it's not mindless violence. Besides it's been ages since they attacked non-Israeli civilians.

All Palestine wants is one person, one vote, and to let the refugees come home. End Israeli Apartheid!

>Why do you choose....?
I don't. Why are you kikes so intent on trying to make me pick a side in your shitty 2k yr war? The philistines could kill every last jew tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye. Same goes for vice versa. Now go rape a goat and leave me the fuck alone!

A dead israeli.

>End your central banking cartel then we will see how civilized you are when you have to survive like the rest of us.

>literal blood rituals
surgery: literal blood rituals.

>surgery
That's not what I would call stealing organs from the goyim.

organ harvesting from dead people for the purpose of transplants, is not "literal blood ritual". that's all i'm saying.

It's peak jewry.

What's the matter, Jew? Having a hard time whipping up the goyim to attack your enemies?

ok lucky larry. you lying contrarian fuck. nice flag you fucken rabbi. would you kindly piss off? literally nobody in the world like jews. NOBODY