Do you enjoy the #diversity in the Live Musical version of A Christmas Story?

Do you enjoy the #diversity in the Live Musical version of A Christmas Story?

(Airing live on Fox now! Use #AChristmasStoryLive)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rewriting history is exactly what the world needs

That's some gay shit. Try something original. Fucking remakes

leave pta's wife alone

>body diversity

And this is “her” profile pic

Interdasting. So how will they handle the chink restaurant scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8

Does "she" arm-wrestle?

>Fox promoting christmas in a lefty-friendly way
Is this counter-propaganda?

Its shit but also like 5 hours long so at least they'll never play it again

I wish I had a time machine to 1933 tonight

BLACK
L
A
C
K

SANTA
A
N
T
A

Ralphie's mom is half black and his brother is a Mexican?

>These women make me so mad, I could just rape them

Thanks, Obama.

why is a crime ridden town good?

Ooooowe. Afungula

If the town is diverse and has a low crime rate it must be called fantasy land

The whole show was surreal. We turned it off once the previous white blonde haired teacher, suddenly magically turned into a jew and did a strip tease singing jewish vaudeville songs about potato latkes. Pressing her hairy jew mouth to the camera. Was a repulsive show

I can't believe people didn't see this.......absurd!

seriously what the fuck, nobody could believe that this is a real family... these jews need to lay off the coke because none of the shit they produce makes any fucking sense

>Rachael Ann
>"revisionist history is exactly what this world needs!"
She's being ironic... right?

Why didn't they tell the story 1 part at a time written for several different families set in the 1940s?

Cut to Black family>Asian>Mexican>Mixed Race Family with LGBTQ members?

They instead cast a completely absurd and unreal family and shit on the original because they could

You guys should be tweeting in response, not just posting here.

Imagine being this barren and childless that you celebrate shit like this.

i dont havea twitter or a facebook

why would i? i can call my family or parents if i need something or just want to talk to them

social media is a cancer on this world

how many of these retards tweeting at YEAH! TAKE THIS DIVERSITY WH^TE PPL!!111 actually have brown or black or lgbtq people in their own family? none id imagine but they want brownie points and to virtue signal how totally not racist they are

Who are you quoting?

they will never stop

So this is the power of boomer bantz...

Social media is influence, if you're not using it you are not countering (((their))) influence.

WE WUZ BRITS AND MESSIAHS

This shows the cycle of the media:
>Movie comes out in 1983 as an attack on traditional family values/nostalgia, flops completely
>Movie gains a rep as an "anti-Children's film"
and becomes a cult classic "alternative" Christmas movie that hipsters and atheists watch along with Die Hard and Silent Night, Deadly Night
>Entire generation grows up watching the movie because of idiot leftist parents, begins to unironically like what it makes fun of
>Marketing takes note
>Film is run 24-7 on Christmas
>Gets marketed to fucking death
>Gets shitty sequel
>(((Marketing))) feels too many whites like the movie and it's portrait of post-war white family life
>Gets remake with diverse cast

how many of these white people posting fuck trump take this diversity do you think live in a white ass town or live in predominately white areas with low minority populations? bet they dont live in the ghetto or move into neighborhoods with brown people

ppl should look into the tweeters and chastise them for their fake moral high ground when they dont have a black bf or minority spouse or SO and dont give their money to minorities

This is fucking #woke.

i cant be using twitter with my real phone number and name and shit i have a professional degree to look after
i fucking use Sup Forums with all my blinds drawn and my own door shut on privacy mode just so nobody knows i come here
not going to put my shit out there like that and ruin my life to prove how bigotted and retarded the other side is

There's about 1100 comments there 90% think this read is great

This reeks of Judaism.

In the spirit of diversity and inclusiveness, I'm good with making the bully in the coon skin hat a black girl, as long as Ralphie still gets to beat the shit out of her while yelling profanities.

You're right user. Stay away from social media. Spend time studying great things. Classical music, great architecture, interesting computer systems, engineering, etc.
Keeping a healthy body and healthy mind makes you feel so much better. I actually turned on the TV tonight and watched some of this shit (first time turning on tv in maybe 6 months). I feel like I really need to detox now. Was disgusting. Stay pure and good and keep away from filth!

Is nothing sacred anymore?
>wholesome Christmas movie about a white family
>let's pervert the fuck out of it and make it "diverse" in the name of "progress"

if there is any solace in the death of the west, it's that the east asians will have no mercy on them

Seriously, how would the left react?

Brilliant analysis user. Thanks for that, I never thought about it before but you're exactly right. It was a meme transferred into an unironic sincerity, now transformed back into a meme....this type with nigs

(((Politicians))) in east Asia are already talking about diversity being "needed" and I think some are starting to use Japan's low birth rate
I've also heard from Koreanons that the leader of South Korea is a psychotic liberal bitch
Whites and Asians might have to join forces again very soon, this time with more than just Germans and Japs

I'm not doing very well any more. This re-writing of history in film, it gives me ulcers, haemorrhages, even blackouts.

I want to go to sleep and wake up in a world that doesn't lie to me where I don't have these lies fed to me.

>Spend time studying great things.
every chance i get Sup Forumsbro
in the last couple years ive learnt how to play the piano (couple songs nothing amazing), learnt a foreign language, and have been taking free courses online about anything i can absorb
and the same goes for you man stay way from social media its all a blood boiling bs waste of time

>When you live in a homogeneous society and a (((westerner))) pops up on TV.

I guess when they think of Cowboys and Knights and romanticism of western culture and see niggers instead it would be like going to Japan and expecting Asian culture and seeing niggers mugging an old lady.

i wish i would of met you

>a diverse 1940s town
THEY DONT GET IT

HIVA-SHERGA-GIBBIN-SHIGA-NIGGER-HAVING-JUMP-WAGON-LIPPIN-KANGER-...

This
>1940s United States
>Diverse
Everything was white, even the fucking cities, I hate these cultural Marxist niggers perverting our values and then say that the people who fought in WWII would be ashamed of US and not them

I laughed but then I got really sad.

I've read that the Jews are having problems with the chinks/koreans/japs.

The Europeans hasn't been free of the parasite in over 1500 years so he can't effectively identify he has parasites. Being suckled by Jewish leech's are just a part of his life.

Apparently the Asians are EXTREEMLY resilient to Jewish attempts to leech of them. (Obviously they cant 'pass for Asian')

Now is a little late

You're joking. They pozzed the fucking Flintstones?
WTF? Source?

The irony is that girl is Mina Myoui, a Japanese girl living in Korea.

88.3% non-Hispanic white in 1940. Blacks were essentially cornered to the SE states and the Hispanic population was insignificant.

88.3% is now my smaller rural town in the Upper Midwest. I never saw a nigger in my life until I was 14.

GG America.

Glad you agree (despite my shitty formatting). When I was a kid, NO ONE cared about the movie up until the mid 90s when it began appearing on "Alternative Holiday picks" lists (usually with horror films) in newspapers and movie magazines. It was a pure cult/midnite movie thing. Then jump ahead a few years, and it starts being "rediscovered" by everyone and their mother and getting merchandised to death. It was pretty surreal to watch all that happen in less than 20 years.

It's more so that a diverse town will never be a 1940's town because it will be low trust and more than likely crime ridden.
1940's values were (and in some cases are) exclusively held by whites, which is why white neighborhoods are still the nicest in the USA, and also why "white flight" happens.
This idea of a town where everyone is different shades from different backgrounds but can come together to make a cute little high trust, Christian-values neighborhood where the kids can play outside without getting molested by Muhamed's uncle-dad Muhamed is a myth

IT WAS DIVERSE!

You had Whites, Irish, Italians and Jews.

The 1940's was very diverse.

Nothing can be simple, good, and fun anymore.
We need constant injections of pointless angst and guilt.

>I never saw a nigger in my life until I was 14
Lucky, reminds me of my grandfather from Europe who didn't see one until he was 18
It's also fucking sad how quickly our demographics changed. If you look, niggers and whites stayed at a steady similar percent, whites being 90% and niggers being 5-10%
Then other races came in after the 1965 Act of immigration, and you notice niggers only went up a few percent
Fucking sad what they did

It could be much much much worse.

Not even a big deal in my view.

The whole Southern USA is lost. Texas will be 25% white in 2050.
Imagine talking out a 30 year mortgage, making your last payment in 2049.
Congratulations annon, you now live in a 25 % white state.

Why. Just why? A completely innocent slapstick comedy show...

Fucking nigger commies. Worth the read.

It wouldn't be if they didn't get gibbs. Fucking kikes

>be me
>watch pic related
>can only think about how everyone in the movie is happy and white
I sincerely hope this movie is never ruined by (((them))).

>own rights to Flintstones
>decide to alienate absolutely all original Flintstones fans by painting main character as wife abusing Hitler supporter

Because they caused a genocide
He killed millions
To save billions
They better not even touch anything with Jimmy Stewart

How is this diverse? It just looks like an average White American family, not even trolling.

You forgot that they actually "criminal" association that defends their peoples interest ex: Triad and Yakuza.
Say whatever you want about them but they defend their own people like none other.

For us it's what? the fucking bikers? they do nothing.
My knowledge on the mafia isnt that profound so I cant make a statement on that.

Kek

what's with liberals having conspicuous displays of emotion for fake internet points?

it's pathetic

IT WAS MADE THIRTY YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING FROG

DRUMPF BTFO

A true Christmas is a white Christmas

>They're happy with a mid 20th century town as long as it at least has some brown people

Maybe civic nationalism CAN be a thing?

Plus it takes place in fucking 1940, a time that in their words was "a horrible racist sexist anti-semitic time

Stupid racist. A town in America truly isn't "diverse" until the last white male is chased out of town and every single citizen is a mexican who votes for the democrat party.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Look how """""""""""diverse""""""""""" mexifornia is!

>professional degree
*bigoted

Japan needs a white guy like me to help their birth rate. It’s ok, guys. I’ll do it. I know it’s a big sacrifice, but I feel it’s what Jesus is calling me to do.

It's fucking gone man. The ridicules notions of 'the day of the rope' or that 'the south will rise again' need to be confronted as the fantasies of low IQ fuckwits that they are.
Here's what will happen:
>Any southern whites that stay will inevitably blend in with the brown, simply because your daughters and sons and descendants will have to constantly interact with them and attend >50% white schools.
>Any southern whites that relocate to 90%+ white areas and 85% + white states in the north will save their bloodlines.

END OF STORY.

Southern whites can face the facts and relocate or 'lose with style' like they love doing and be permantly destroyed.

the diversity was just the fucking Asian restaurant
>you think they would be walking around at night if niggers were there

Because they are plotting to destroy white people's supremacy and they think if they suck up enough to brown people they will be spared as "one of the good ones" once the revenge purge starts. They won't be spared though, they'll be among the first to die, since all the intelligent people will have long since fled to white enclaves and armed themselves to the teeth. Basically it'll be South Africa 2.0.

((()))
>racemixing
Fuck off you dishonorary nigger

Australian bikers are controlled by Maoris, islanders and Lebs anyway from what I understand.
I think it's different in the USA where the white population pool is large enough to produce the required 'violent criminal whites' to maintain influence.

The Italian mafia here is interested in drugs and little else. ($$$)

>be me
>flipping though the tv
>watch SNL filth for .0005 seconds
>then see this movie starting
>pure Aryan feels
>God please don't let them pozz this

is that the best way to shoot yourself? asking for a free

That's one of the big ones.
LOTR & Star wars were the others and they got them.

friend

The Nazis are already portrayed as the bad guys, it's probably already going to get pozzed
(((They))) won't stop until either we stop them, everything wholesome about white people is pozzed

They are even trying to pozz Nazis in the new WWII COD game.

I heard that the black female Nazi was only in multiplayer, still faggy though
Still, they removed armband swastikas despite the fact they were on all the flags

LOL their reaction reminds me of Paris syndrome.

Basically Paris syndrome is a psychological condition that occurs in people when they visit Paris (Or another city or country) and it fails to live up to their expectations. So these Asians were so excited to see and speak to Swedish people, then they realized that they were talking to "Swedish" people (Sudanese or some shit), they became confused and upset.