The only anime I've seen hated on is Utena. Does anyone actually dislike Utena?

The only anime I've seen hated on is Utena. Does anyone actually dislike Utena?

**not hated on, I mean

i've seen a few anons say it's boring pretentious shit but most like it

I'm one of those anons who think Utena is boring and pretentious shit.

what the fuck I never saw a single thread about it for months after I finished it and wanted to discuss it but now we've got like 10 a day

I dislike it but don't think it's bad. Because I can disassociate gut feeling from quality unlike most people.

I can see why people would dislike it, but I found it to be fine. Utena definitely has some real fans around here.

I quite enjoyed it and found how it displayed its themes pretty fun. I like the repetition of specific visuals.

I didn't like it. The extreme sexuality got irritatingly blunt quickly and every single character was a horrible person or just plain retarded.

Utena Is selfless and good!

I loved it. The extreme sexuality was refreshing and every single character was a horrible person.

Juri should just grab Mickey by his boypucci, make him her woman and drop lesbianism shit. That'd save him from incest shit.

Win win.

Mickey a good boy, though. His only fault is romanticizing past that never was in the first place and not seeing that his sister wants to rape him until she bleeds.

Miki is a purityfag and purityfags are dumb. Especially when they fantasize about fucking Touga on a piano.

I don't think that was fantasy. Touga fucked his sister on a piano.

Afterwards he imagined Touga undressing on the same piano.

I thought that was him like getting the picture of what happened, not that he wanted to get fucked by Touga with his sister.

Because I don't enjoy watching the same thing repeated again and again. It didn't need to be that long at all.

Fun fact:
Touga and Miki have sex in the novel.

>because I don't enjoy watching the same thing repeated again and again
That's a weird thing to say on an anime board.

Actually, Touga rapes him and Miki is terrified of him.