Is this show seriously trying to tell me to get married as if I would ever be accepted? I...

Is this show seriously trying to tell me to get married as if I would ever be accepted? I, and probably most of Sup Forums, am just like the male protagonist.

>I, and probably most of Sup Forums, am just like the male protagonist.
Well you sure have a high fucking opinion of yourself.

This show sucks, it should've been made by Kyoani

i just started watching it. the show is hilarious. i love it.

>Sup Forums - 2017

>am just like the male protagonist.
He makes money designing websites, and at one point, earns more than Kaoru.

Everything should have been animated by KyoAni. Maybe then the medium would be taken seriously and be discussed in academic circles.

You're a fucking dumbass. If an anime has a message strongly urging to marry and procreate it has nothing to do with you western retards, those nips need to get off their asses and get cracking on that next generation.

It's propaganda payed for by Abe.
It's also a good show.

Paid.

It is well known that every single frame of this show has been drawn and colored by Shinzo Abe, that he personally wrote the plot on a rainy tuesday night and that he did all the male voices.

KyoAni has good animation but tends to pick shitty shows. Dragon Maid and Amagi are probably the only KyoAni shows I actually like.

>and at one point, earns more than Kaoru
DELET THIS

>Amagi
How?

You'll probably accuse me of shit taste, but I thought it was actually kind of funny and had some great supporting characters. It also had something resembling an overarching plot (other than a lot of cute girls doing cute things shows (yes, that includes Maid Dragon which I actually like)) and Sento is a bombshell.

I guess you're just a plot guy. If that's the case then watching Kyoani is pretty pointless.

I'm a character guy so I can't get enough of Kyoani. Nothing I can do about it. Except PW of course.

Jokes on you, I'll find a waifu one day and I'll get married and live the dream life I've always wanted.

I'll show you all...;_;

haha same

She will suck ur money drain, than dump u run away with kids and take alumni for life.

Marry a woman who outearns you

This show was great for a short.

too short for my cute Mayo-tan

>watching a 2D marriage propaganda
>wanting to marry
>a 3D girl
You what?

Sorry but I'm a cute little girl.

So like everyone here?
But even cute little girls can get married.

>tfw no 2d girls to marry

>stalk 3D girl
>talk photo
>print out
>laminated
>3D become 2D

LMAO JUST BE CONFIDANT BRO!!

>not getting a daki with your waifu
>not marrying you 2D waifu in 3D

I'm not a little girl. I'm a faceless salary man.

Mayotama pls go

>Is this show seriously trying to tell me to get married as if I would ever be accepted?
Do you think Maidragon is trying to tell you to get a dragon as a maid as well? Are you stupid?

Shinzo Abe single-handedly wrote, directed, voiced and drew every frame of Danna ga Nani, in order to get the otakus to go outside and procreate.

>see mom, anime is serious art, I'm not wasting my time
Fix your inferiority complex instead of trying to "fix" anime, please.

No he did the female voices too.

It's telling Yukari Tamura to get married already.

>2 years later and Sup Forums still mad