Oy vey

express.co.uk/news/world/893640/israel-palestine-bombing-war-red-siren-attack-gaza-strip-jerusalem-fighter-jets-disputed

BREAKING: Israel bomb Palestine Gaza strip in retaliation to 'red siren' attack

>ISRAELI fighter jets are targeting Gaza with bombs in response to an earlier attack on the country.

That'll teach them pesky teens to not throw stones.
Just kidding, couldn't give a shit, Islam had plenty of chances to fix its shit, so now I don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/942564465421312000/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WW3 and a New Crusades at the same time? 2018 looks promising.

How is this an Happening ? Israël is just retaliating. Nothing else will happen and Israël did nothing wrong

Business as usual.

Who said anything about 'happening'?
I said Breaking News dummy.
Now we shit talk back and forth on the morality of it and someone hopefully posts a live cam link to it so we can watch the bombs drop.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Israel does this every year when western journalists go home for Christmas break. Something something cynical, bloodthirsty, mowing the grass, me not thee.

Troll Ben Shapiro into addressing it, or one of the other shills.

>Islam had plenty of chances to fix its shit, so now I don't care.
It will fix its shit soon, don't worry.

They wouldnt Nuke India on their doorstep so they're not going to try and Nuke Israel knowing it would just result in the utter decimation of Pakistan.

BestWave

India doesn't give a shit. It's not going to start a war on behalf of israel.

Pakistan can't effectively defend themselves from Indian nukes. On the other hand, if Iran establishes itself in Syria along with their military tech, they will be able to knock down Israeli nukes before they would even leave Israeli airspace.

No but they both have nukes. They''re not long range capable since they're made to attack each other. If India sees a nuke launched it will go into defcon 5. They're not going to wait like an idiot to see if it actually goes west.

Where but israel can you find fighter jets targeting a concentration camp?

you muslims need bigger rocks.

P.S: quit killing christians instead of jews

jette toi dans le canal Finkie

Friendly reminder the 'Iron Dome' is nothing more than a firework display to keep the Jews cucked under Zionist 'heroes'.
I've never seen it used intercepting anything with a trail behind it as all rockets have.

>you muslims
which part of me saying I don't care about Palestinians being bombed didn't you get?

You can tell where a nuke is going based on the trajectory. India will probably wait until the missile trajectory is known.

twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/942564465421312000/video/1

It's actually happening. About 2h ago, rockets hit israel, link is from retaliation

nah during this time, they have taken down many rockets actually. Not all obviously though

Sounds like a good thing to me.