Best state in the U.S

What is the best state in the U.S, and why is it Massachusetts?

>the best state
The United States.
Fuck off with you divide and conquer, shill.

>Massajewsetts
I think you mean Kentucky.

Moved to MA from FL. Best move I ever made.

I believe you wanted to say Russian Federation instead of US and Moscow region instead of Massachusetts. I got your back, pal.

wyoming

least densly populated, 80% white and 15% mixed white, and most republican state

it sure as hell isnt illinois

Berkshires is already a white ethnostate. Clinton's academic and political turf. Cheap housing.

Just go and buy homes there and replace them.

It definitely isn't Jersey

North Carolina or Washington.

I lean a little more towards North Carolina because Seattle is full of Marxists.

Fuck off, shill.

>mentioning any state in the north or california
top kek

you guys have too many blacks and hispanics to be the best, and the whites down there are christian which is a very bad thing to be since it is a jewish religion

Massacheusetts? More like Ratherchewshits, amirite?!

The best state is the one that’s never mentioned

Springfield is full of niggers. Suburbs full of liberals.

the best state is the one far away from the mainland

We all know it.

Any of the ones not crossed out
>this thread is now /bant/ tier

not even an argument

>WaWa
god I miss PA

South Carolina

Texas.
But don't come here, we're full. And when we remove all the spics we'll still be full

Where are my fellow New England anons?

hello lad

Not fucking Maryland

pls help

Explain

what is your opinion on pic related?

Fuck off and die masshole

kek

You mean Taxachusetts!

>best state
>voted hillary

all of them.

that one guy who works at arbys in wyoming must ignore a lot of people

>Pizza
>Bagel
>Song
>Sheet music

Jesus. My state looks for music and food and the rest of you are degenerate fucking scum.

As a masshole living in the forgotten part of the state... fuck this place right in it's pretentious asshole! I can not name 1 thing other than being the birthplace of the revolution that makes this shithole of a commonwealth good. Every penny in state taxes goes towards paying for niggers in Boston and meth clinics...

Stay the fuck out of here. There is no room for more niggers in the area. Btfo

the tax dollars collected from smith and wesson gun sales, are indirectly used to fund education in massachusetts. I like to think these guns contribute to the extermination of undesirables abroad or at home while the profit to funds MA schools.

Rhode Island confirmed retarded. Googling Google, but can't even spell it right.

I made the mistake of falling for the Washington State meme.

>wow, you'll pay me 100k to work in WA? Sure, I'll leave North Dakota!
>didn't mention rent was $2,000 a month for a one bedroom apartment

Moving back to North Dakota in a few weeks. Fuck this nigger infested shithole.

When you have a popular nickname like "Taxachusetts", it's probably not that great.

Texas is probably the best overall, mainly because if all 50 states seceded at once, and all had to fend for themselves, Texas would have the highest chance of surviving on its own (it's the only state with an independent electric grid, for instance).