Jesse Ventura

Thoughts on him? He's pretty redpilled desu, much more so than Alex Jones. He also btfo that ziocuck faggot Chris Kyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLwS8z4Y84o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ventura is ODing in redpills.

He's a faggot

t. Chris Kyle

He's a former wrestler and he can still kick ass today.

He was great in Predator

Hes a faggot who thinks the CIA killed JFK and not Israel.

I liked his show. It turned me into a conspiritard.

He's an annoying liberal.

That movie was fucking awesome! Can't take that away from him.

I lived in MN when he ran for governor, it was definitely a precursor to Trump. Absolute electric circus atmosphere and a big fuck you to political parties.

I don't think he was a bad governor either, he tried to do his best but had the media after him about anything other than his stances as well as both parties. Not surprised in the least that he didn't seek re-election and won't be surprised if Trump doesn't either if they don't run him out.

Trump also interviewed on Ventura's show just before he announced his candidacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLwS8z4Y84o

t. slack jawed faggot

The legend Chris Kyle kicked his ass and he’s eternally butt hurt about it.

Based

Jesse is against racism and joined a fucking illegal motorcycle gang that sells drugs like a faggot. He was better than most statists but he himself is a bit of an idiot gatekeeper. He was part of the mongols motorcycle gang.

Minnesotan here. The media loved his say what I want attitude during the governatorial election. But then when he won.... And didnt do a 180 like every other politican the media was aghast. They turned on him and he could do no right.

>being this much of a brainlet
the cia IS israel

>t. faggot who thinks the cia isn't controlled by Israel

the (((cia))) did kill jfk. (((cianiggers))) are just zog goons.

I like his spunk. His show was entertaining. Hard to say whether he's really fighting anything or just offering a limited hangout.

No. LITERAL MOSSAD AGENTS DID IT

DELET

>LITERAL MOSSAD AGENTS
the cianiggers are literal mossad agents

I remember that, even going after his kid. Even as an uninformed teenager I thought that was pretty fucking low.

Yes, what Ventura went through once he was in office is almost exactly the same as what we are seeing with Trump in office.

They made a big deals out of nothing and never, ever discussed his policy proposals.

I think if a candidate has truly good ideas the media and their opponents go out of their way not to discuss them and go straight to smears and personal attacks.

At last, I truly see...

It's a little known fact that CIA NIGGERS are the ones posting "ITS THE JEWS" all the fucking time on here about absolutely everything. You aren't a CIA NIGGER, are you?