Post anime that no one is going to bother watching in 10 years that you still enjoyed

Post anime that no one is going to bother watching in 10 years that you still enjoyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuvwGdsUahA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it was shit it was hard actually siting through a whole episode

Yellow > Red > Loli = Cake > Silver > Shit > Black

It was pretty average, but it just hit all the right buttons for me. Post some amine, my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuvwGdsUahA

Accurate.

That one with the novelist and her fan turned into a dog.

So, every anime?

The redhead lesbian ruined the whole thing for me.

She was bisexual. Equal opportunity sexual predator.

An oldie fav that I loved, though I'd have a hard time watching it now

>no one is going to bother
That's right, no one is going to bother with NBR shit.

Wait, back the fuck up, this got an anime? I remember reading the manga way back when and loving it.

Its got 26 episodes and aired 10 years ago how in the nine hells did you miss it?

Was finishing up Uni and my only computer back then was a laptop that almost burst into flames when opening ms word. Gonna find this shit an marathon it right now, thanks for the heads up.

One of the 10 series I rewatch yearly

The manga is dragging on so long, so much that the girls' dads were introduced. I stopped caring afterwards.

Furano>chocolat>silicone>the rest

Suzu a best because she's voiced by Yui Horie.

Season 1 is gureito. S2 was okay for a little bit during the twins arc but was a dumpster fire otherwise.

The BDs save at least 80% of the QUALITY but as an actual fan of the series, I don't find it "too" bad to watch, I just knew what to expect.

Enjoy, I really liked it alot, I needa catch up to the manga

Psycho Pass

That show was pretty bad, but someone will definitely still be watching it years from now thanks to screaming externally.

>NBR
What? I don't want to defend this show because it was gay harem shit, but it was never said or even implied to be NBR.