What does Sup Forums think about Hussein?

What does Sup Forums think about Hussein?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsnews.net/2004/01/iraq-the-story-behind-saddams-arrest/
orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=39363.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aserbaidschanische_Legion
globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/169/36419.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you're an ethnic Arab or an Iraqi living in Argentina trying to find a reason to feel good about yourself? Fuck off

He was brough up to his position, served his purpuse, when he figured out the cycles of opetation by those that placed him there which is we bring you in and we always take you out... He desperately tried to save his behind oil, currency... And in the end the oldies took his behind right out! He was an idiot, a temporary wall to gather even more idiots and unleash a flood that will dry out to its last drop in the end! The end!

Ethnic Italian, and I couldn't care less about what Sup Forums thinks of me, natsoc faggot.

Just answer the fucking question if you can manage to stop breathing through your mouth for one measly second.

he was sand nigger whose was jelly of Kurdish people,he is country is now bitch to Persians one day all Arab nations will be our(Persians) bitches

i think hussein was a pretty cool guy. eh killed lots of arabs and doesn't afraid of anything

dude I work with Italians indeed all of my co workers are Italian I am Iranian and look whiter than 80% of them looooooool

no he was nigger

A good boy who did not do anything

Falsely claimed to have had weapons by a bunch of Anglo liars who rekt his country

I wasn't claiming to be white, I was just bringing bants to some useless faggot that can't answer a question

>Anglo liars
you are either nigger or chink

The only regional power allowed in the ME is Israel. So the US had to take him down.

sorry dude just hate Saddam he killed lots of fair skin middle eastern people he was ugly ass nigger

or he just recognizes lying Anglo's for the lying Anglo's they are.

A man's gotta know his limitations.

>doesn't afraid
wtf

Interesting to know, although probably a predictable opinion given you're iranian.

Since you are an iranian living abroad, I also feel like your opinion of picrelated is predictable. what do you think of this faggot?

Actually it was Italian intelligence services that made up the lie about WMDs

based. took care of business. pissed off the kikes and got killed for it. did nothing wrong. same with qadaffi

CIA asset.
Served his purpose.
Got BTFO.

Evil. I know an Iraqi girl, her parents saw their neighbours shot in the street during the Iran/Iraq war. He gassed the Kurds, gassed the Marsh Arabs and invaded Kuwait, torturing people as he went and using foreigners as human shields.
Iraq is much worse now, but it's like comparing two deadly diseases. Neither situation is good. He's not Gaddafi, there was no good in him.

Lurk moar

I think he looks like a toadstool

He was fine while he was attacking the Iranians. But we cannot tolerate oil being sold in anything other than USD.
- ZOG

he is grand mother was pajeet nigger despite that surprisingly he act like pure nigger he destroyed the country and killed many Iranians simply because they weren't want to practice Islam real faggot nigger
>pic top Iranian general that die because of this nigger

Forgot to mention it was because they were Shia. Other Shias were taken to the Iran border and dumped there with no money after their homes and businesses were taken. For the burgers out there - they don't even speak the same language.

This^

Is this a slide thread? Cause it looks like a slide thread.

Made the mistake of using arms given to him by Americans who then put him on trial for warcrime for using said arms

Ain't he dead? If he a bein' dead, then I don't think anything about him. I feel bad about him being dead and all, but then again, I don't think about him being dead, because he's dead.

Iran was so close to being a real country but he had to go and ruin it

Pompous bastard.

he was Muslim nigger whose destroy my country

he was real nigger

Iran was a real country before the burgers staged a coup in the 50s

Fake news, Saddam Hussein never gassed anyone unlike what the fake media tells you. The media constantly lies about muh chemical attacks to impose regime change. You're a good cuck for believing their lies though.

mossadegh was nigger too he betrayed shah

>my country
You need to go back

fuck off why are you defending nigger ????????

Lived and died a coward. So obsessed with not appearing weak to Iran that he completely ignored the fact that he was about to get his ass kicked by the most powerful country in the planet.

Fuck them, they were trying to get rid of a secular government and replace it with their religious bullshit.

lol working and pay my taxes nigger , why I have to go back again ?????

Mossadegh is a fucking hero.

Hands off persian oil, Anglo!

It's where you belong. If you're such a good upstanding citizen why did you come here instead of trying to fix your own country.

(((They))) provided the weapons.

ipsnews.net/2004/01/iraq-the-story-behind-saddams-arrest/

Its warmer than Canada?

he was a secular leader who protected iraqi christians against islamic barbarians and commie kurds, unfortunally he wanted to sell oil using his own currency and for americans this is an outrage compared with christian genocide

Fake news. You're a good goy for believing their lies though.
>Mfw I lived in Jordan and they reported it across the Sunni middle east as fact

It was discussed at the time that he was a convert from Christianity. All I can find online is this but in the 80s it was taken as fact.
orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=39363.0

What are you talking about faggot? Iran was trying to export their theocratic revolution across the region. Stop apologizing for Islamists you fucking cucked bong.

>commie thinks commie was a hero
Not shocked in the least.

yes, I ethnic talyshi born in north of Iran so overall we have snow and cold but not as much as Canada
>pic Iran north bridge made by nazi engineer

listen to me nigger my great grandpa severs in azeri waffen ss I am allowed to go and live anywhere now shut your mouth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aserbaidschanische_Legion

I'm telling you, fanboy, that Saddam was a monster. That innocent people suffered. I'm not an Islamist, I'm not muslim. Whether Iran was a threat is irrelevant. Iraq started the war and had geopolitical aims too, including oilfields. Why are you shilling for a dead dictator?

I mean it. Why did you come here?
Persians are a majestic and noble people. There is no reason why they shouldn't be as strong as any Western nation (other than the cancer that is Islam).

You should have stayed and improved the country rather than taking the pussy route and moving to an already developed nation.

Should have let him alone.

Saddam a CIA project:

globalpolicy.org/component/content/article/169/36419.html

US Intelligence Helps Saddam's Party Seize Power in 1963
>Saddam Key in Early CIA Plot (April 10, 2003)
According to former US intelligence officials the CIA + Saddam Hussein dates back to 1959, when he was part of a CIA-authorized six-man squad that attempted to assassinate Iraqi Prime Minister Abd al-Karim Qasim. (United Press International)
>A Tyrant Forty Years in the Making (March 14, 2003).
Roger Morris writes of the "regime change" carried out by the CIA in Iraq forty years ago. Among the CIA's actions were attempted political assassinations and the handing over of a list of suspected communists and leftists that led to the deaths of thousands of Iraqis at the hands of Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party. (New York Times).
>CIA Lists Provide Basis for Iraqi Bloodbath
In this excerpt from his classic study of Iraqi politics, Hanna Batatu discusses how the Ba`ath Party seized power for the first time in a military coup in February 1963.
He speaks of lists, provided by US intelligence, that enabled the party to hunt down its enemies, particularly the Communists, in a terrible bloodletting.
>US and British Support for Saddam in the 1970s and 1980s
> The Riegle Report (1994).
This report by the Senate Banking Committee analyzes the US's exports of warfare-related goods to Iraq and their possible impact on the health consequences of the Gulf War.
The report concludes that the US provided Iraq "with 'dual-use' licensed materials which assisted in the development of Iraqi chemical, biological and missile-system programs." (Gulflink)

>Officers Say US Aided Iraq in War Despite Use of Gas (August 18, 2002).
According to senior military officials, a covert program carried out during the Reagan Admin provided Iraq with critical battle planning assistance at a time when US intelligence agencies knew that Iraqi commanders would employ chemical weapons against Iran. NYT.

hands off so I can spent the persian oil money for paki and arab niggers

I can well believe all of that. Doesn't exonerate him. He was still a cunt.

Lmao
>muh dictator
>muh innocent people

Fucking retard, you always believe the same lies from MSM. First Iraq, then Libya and now Syria, and retards like you fall for it every time.

Saddam fought against terrorists and protected Christians. That's a fucking fact. Fuck Iran.

/ourguy/

Who cares where you're "allowed" to be.

The reason why Iran is shit is because any halfway decent people (like yourself) have left.

If you stayed and put in the hard work (like my forefathers did) then maybe the country wouldn't be so shit.

Why did Anglos and french come to Canada they could have stay in great Britain and France ????????

Saddam a CIA project:

The report concludes that the US provided Iraq "with 'dual-use' licensed materials which assisted in the development of Iraqi chemical, biological and missile-system programs." (Gulflink)

>Officers Say US Aided Iraq in War Despite Use of Gas (August 18, 2002).
According to senior military officials, a covert program carried out during the Reagan Administration provided Iraq with critical battle planning assistance at a time when US intelligence agencies knew that Iraqi commanders would employ chemical weapons against Iran. (New York Times)

>Did Saddam Die for Our Sins? (January 9, 2007)
The US-backed Iraq Tribunal sentenced Saddam Hussein to death for his role in the 1982 massacre of nearly 150 Shiites in Dujail, Iraq.
But the same court has dropped all charges against Hussein, post mortem, for the killing of 180,000 Kurds during the 1980s – crimes committed with Western complicity.
The author of this TomPaine piece concludes that if the tribunal does not look into US and British involvement in the genocide case, it will fail "to educate the world about Saddam and his barbarous regime."
This Was a Guilty Verdict on America as Well (November 6, 2006)
The US-backed Iraq Special Tribunal sentenced the country's former ruler and "one-time [US] ally" Saddam Hussein to death by hanging – a verdict which came as no surprise to many.
The court sought to bring Saddam to justice for crimes against humanity, but failed to acknowledge past US and British administrations' roles in facilitating these crimes.

For decades, Washington provided economic and military support – including chemical weapons – to Saddam's regime.
In light of the court's ruling and its positive reception in Washington, the author of this Independent opinion piece asks, "Have ever justice and hypocrisy been so obscenely joined?"

He was very pro jewish, until he wasn't anymore.

As usual.

I think we should have paid him off to help the US eradicate any sort of Islamic extremist element in his country, and bring him into our sphere of influence. The invasion would have never happened, and we would have had a better ally than Israel in the middle east.

Mossadegh wouldn't approve using oil money to fund Hamas and shithead islamists, because Mossadegh wasn't an islamist. e z

picrelated.

Hero
Him and Gadaffi

>I saw what Saddam did to this own people
>I saw that his sons were gangsters
>I saw him try expansionism with force
>Somehow this means I believe the MSM line on Syria and Libya (I don't)
>Some teenage larper is telling me what I think
>I've already posted that Saddam was Christian

Kek

The US basically handed Iraq on a silver platter to Iran by taking out Saddam. Thousands of American lives wasted in the invasion and occupation for nothing.

Canada is noticeably better because of European intervention (not to mention the rest of the planet). When my ancestors came, the country wasn't developed, they had to put the hard work in.

You came here to reap the benefits of an already developed nation, rather than put in the hard work that my ancestors had to do. It's like starting the hundred metre dash at the 90m point.

Canada is noticably worse off since we started allowing you shitskins in.

paid too much attention to his own press

>(like my forefathers did)
what you think my forefathers didn't put hard work
also why didn't your forefathers didn't stay in their own country ????
we have half breed Muslim nigger population in Iran that we have genocide in order for country to advance

The Sadam that was hung was mot the Sadam that first took over Iraq. Like all leaders there are body doubles, tripples etc. Dont believe me look it up.

Im just not sure if the first one got to peace out for a job well done or was killed.

Same with Putin. We are on at least number 2, possibly number 3.

You only have lies you fucking retard. Saddam was a Ba'athist like Assad, he protected Christians and fought terrorists. The only people he persecuted were fucking terrorists and secessionists.

The fact you are shilling for a theocratic regime over a secular nationalist dictatorship shows how absolutely retarded you are or you're just a Paki.

Hero who did nothing wrong.
Also, good birthday music. youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c

Because we came and took this land and built a country on it, unlike you Iranian cowards who had to run here after the revolution. Ironically, you are probably gonna be Khomeini-ed a second time due to Trudeau.

>Putting Ghaddafi and Hussein in the same sentence

Why?

Not only that, but propping up a shi'ia (and by extension) pro iranian govt lackey as a replacement. O WAIT BUT MUH DEMOCRACY WHEN IT FLOURISHES IS NOT A FRAGILE FLOWER BUT A HEALTHY STURDY TREE, RIGHT GEORGE

>what you think my forefathers didn't put hard work
Oh, did they?? Then why did you come here and not reap the benefits of their "hard work".

My forefathers came to an undeveloped nation and helped to make it what it is today. You came when the work was finished so you can leech off their hard work.

>allowing you shitskins in
loooool when we were serving along side nazis you nigger lovers invade us and country went to shit ever since you Anglos want equality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-
Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

>Unironically believing his NEET ass contributed to Canada entering the first world

I've addressed this already. I'm not taking a side. The OP was about Saddam, and I opined that he was a cunt.

>defends an Arab
>you're either a nigger or chink

think for a second

well we doing same thing also in total of 200000 azerbaijanis , armenians , georgians , talyshi servers along side nazi germany how many of you Anglos serve along side them ????????????????

Ay man. I'm just trolling.
I just wish the majority of people coming here were like you and actually want to work rather than take our benefits.

He was a cunt for taking out terrorists and protecting Christians? Ok Paki. I guess he should have just let the BASED Islamist Ayatollahs just walk all over his country and replace his government with a theocracy.

the invasion was only succeeded because the shias, who are the majority of the population, and iran were complacent with it, if he got at least half of the population on his side, probably this would be vietnam 2.0

BITCH PLEASE, I own two condos and nice cash purchase car and I am only 23 still more successful than most of you guys why should I go back and restart again ????

lol honesty I know how are you Anglos feeling right now when Iraqi and paki migrants come to my city it was just make me want to vomit. Honesty I love north americans specially anglos

I think Saddam is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills Kurds and doesnt afraid of anything.

Like I said, I was just trolling.

But the reason Iran is as shit as it is is because people like you have left rather than toughing it out - not to be judgmental.

With that said, the reason you have the opportunities to acquire the assets you have is because white people made the sacrifice in the past to make this country what it is today. Do you think it would be like this if it was left to the nates?

USA should have solved the deadlock between Iraq and Kuwait, and pay some of the debts Iraq contracted.

>white people made the sacrifice
I am appreciated their sacrifice,why would you think I hate white people ???? I love it here bro also I am kinda white as well loool

Again a false dichotomy

Saddam was fucking based

wroooong he was faggot nigger

Wasn't he False Flagged and Jewed?