Friendly reminder that us Irish Travellers are the real Irish. The settled """ Irish""" or as I like to call them...

Friendly reminder that us Irish Travellers are the real Irish. The settled """ Irish""" or as I like to call them, half baked spuds, are more English than anything else seeing as how their women rode the English cock for more than 800 years.

Us on the other hand have been mocked for marrying within our own community. Now, our genes are 100% pure Celtic warrior. Half baked spuds on the other hand are limp wristed weak chinned Anglo cunts. I genuinely do reckon I could break a half baked spuds face into a million bits with one good hard clout. And that goes for the Anglo as well.

Anyway lads, good luck in the race war. Ireland will be cleansed of any non celts.

An Irish vagrant criminal that can read and write? This is clearly fake.

Nobody cares, you worthless potato nigger

Clap clap very funny. I've only heard it about a thousand times before. Clever chap aren't ya. Go and save your daughter from being gang raped at the local car wash you pathetic Anglo faggot

I'd leave your neck like a Pringles tin with one uppercut, soft face.

Fuck off Burger white people people are speaking.

>our genes are 100% pure Celtic warrior
Such great warriors they got wiped out everywhere worth living in in Europe.

and then what

Throwing stones in glass houses
Send him to Australia with an overhand right

obviously

move along

youre just jealous cause real vegetables are extinct in your 'country'

>tfw you realise Trumps entire plan to get business back to america is just copy the Irish

Whatever you think, country man. Just let this be said, when it kicks off we're gonna smash you cunts. You'll never stand a chance against an army made up of genetically pure Celtic warriors on the battle field. I can't wait for the day to come so I can bury my slash hook a mile in your head.

damn this fella sounds pretty tough I'm gonna reconsider my opinion now

ah the pikeys, first I am genuinely surprised that a gypsy is on Sup Forums, the extent of their internet knowledge maybe reachs to facebook on their phones. You gyppos lost your culture very recently and all you are is thieves, lurcher breeders, drug dealers and 2nd hand car salesmen

davey roberts ya big bag o shite, you junkie bastard ya

plus isn't your "true" celtic heritage fucked from interbreeding between you and the filthy roma

If I were you I'd take the Union jack off your flag you poof. Winston Churchill shat all over those cunts that died at Gallipoli

I know quite a lot about the internet, country man. As for losing our culture, no. Culture evolves. Yours it seems will die out though, along with your breed

Pikeys are violent subhuman savages.
Stop claiming off the government and contribute to society you fucking nigger then maybe your "people" wont be so hated.

Ah yes, a half baked spud finally arrives. I'd scalp you son and wipe my arse with said scalp after I'm finished having a shite down your throat.

You're nothing to us Celtic gods. Ye are vermin. Scum and vermin is what ye all are. Ye are nothing compared to your Celtic overlords

Stop blocking the fucking road to the bog. Fuck sake man, I don't fucking care where you go but when you fucking set up right beside the bog on a tiny fucking road and REFUSE TO FUCKINGMOVE that's when it gets to me. I just can't understand the fucking thickness and retardation a human must have within them to block the fucking road for the rest of us trying to foot turf.

>I'd scalp you son and wipe my arse with said scalp after I'm finished having a shite down your throat.
And yous wonder why no one likes ye

>Scum and vermin is what ye all are.
Pot calling the kettle black no?

>Ye are nothing compared to your Celtic overlords
With all that inbreeding that goes on with yous neither are your lot

Nigger pretending to be Irish (OP)

Pikey pretending to be Irish (Cross-thread)

hmmmmm made me think

We are doing the smart thing, breeding amongst ourselves to keep our genes pure. Don't be jealous because yours is already tainted
Pretending? Listen, you half a spud, we are the real Irish. It has been proven. We are the true inhabitants of Ireland. You are to us what the Protestants up north are to you.

>We are doing the smart thing, breeding amongst ourselves to keep our genes pure
Pure shite

You know my two big balls? Suck them, good lad for yourself.

Behave yourself now youngfella we dont tolerate faggots here like you do in yer halting sites

Fuck off ya pikey cunt!

That's Ireland? It looks like a frothy green diarrhea shit lmao

Id rather have the current scourge of blacks and Muslims than you lot. And everyone agrees. You're bottom of the barrel
In a country as fucked as the UK you're the only group of people that rouses the locals into action

Into action? Mate, you really do not understand how sophisticated we have become. The roughest gangsters in Britain are shit scared of us. We own your pride, son.