The nips make me want to have a daughter

The nips make me want to have a daughter.
Who did those gooks put into paper that makes you want to be a daddy?

That's not how hammocks work.
When you put 3 people next to each other, the one in the middle will be sandwiched.
They aren't very big yet, so Yotsuba wouldn't be squished by the others, but they wouldn't lie so far apart from each other as it's depicted.

So you want to father a realistic hammock. Got it.

Gurren Lagann was the first of many times anime made me want to have a daughter.

Lagan? Who there?

God, my favorite thread is here.
I love fatherhood manga threads.
It's tough to choose my favorite, but I'll say My Girl.

TOSHINO KYOKO is my daughteru.

Usagi drop had the best sudden daughter. If my grandfather suddenly showed up with a secret daughter i too would take her. The rest of my family is absolute shit.

I think i'm confused.

There is no daughter in Usagi Drop, user.

Would you marry your daughter too, user?

NO

I looked up the manga and didn't find that. So it's not real you can't prove me wrong

Why not?

Don't you want to make your daughter happy and protect her forever at her side? That's what being a father is all about.

Did that thing have an ending? I remember the guy cooking with the jailbait and meeting the milf, but i don't remember any kind of resolution to it.

It's just a huge turn-off, man, and really ruins the cuteness.

The manga is still ongoing. Otossan is waiting for Tsumugi to get a little bigger so he can give her the daddy D.

>rub rub
This is foreshadowing, isn't it

Grandma seems kinda disgusted that her son is raising someone else's spawn instead of making some of his own.

>her son is raising someone else's spawn
What are you talking about, user?
Yotsuba was born and raised in light. The Gods entrusted Koiwai to raise her well on that starry night

So koiwai is a divine cuck, like jesus's "father".

You can't cuck what doesn't exist (ms. Koiwai)

Please stop being an autist for a moment and appreciate the daughterus.

That's not how autism works.

God didn't fuck Mary, he just poofed his son inside her. Might've even used Joe's DNA, since God doesn't have DNA.

>God doesn't have DNA.
God fucking INVENTED DNA.
Joseph's DNA *is* God's DNA. Literally. Have you never heard of God's divine plan? He planned Joseph's genetic composition centuries in advance.

He has all the DNA, and you don't know what he does with his ghost dick around virgins.

>Joseph's DNA
But Joe didn't dick her until like a month after delivering baby Jesus so

That's the official story.

God can just magic Joe's DNA into Mary, then put the Spirit in the baby.

Ha! good point

>nips
>gooks
Keep your ethnic slur consistent.

God's to mysterious for him to reveal his plan to me

>Who did those gooks put into paper that makes you want to be a daddy?
Lolis. They are beings so perfect you can't help but love them.

I want a cute dragon daughter.

>Have a cute loli after loli
>In the end keep having more kids only in hopes of finally a son
t. irl

Unfortunately, lesbians already took her.

I want to breed with Lucoa and make my own.

the possibility of creating something beautiful is the only reason we stay alive, even if we have to destroy ten times as many beautiful things just to get halfway there

>when you realize Yotsubato is a Government project which sends subliminal messages to its readers so they have babies

scene near end when everyone is put into a hypnosis by God or whoever. viral dreams that he has a happy family

Then I'm your son-in-lawu!

Shut up Ayano. You are fated to become old and lonely.

Oh, that's a small detail to keep, interesting.

Youtsuba, of course. but you posted her in the OP pic so I don't know where this thread can go beyond that.

>someone else's spawn
calling her that yould be a fucking bannable offense.

>being racist enough to use gook and nip
>being non-racist enough to get offended at them being used for the wrong people
you're an odd guinea.

>Lolis. They are beings so perfect you can't help but love them.
don't mix lolis and daughterus, they're not the same thing.

>My Girl.
i'm reading it now because you mentioned it.

Great!

Naru and the others from Barakamon.

Onani Master Kurosawa
Totsukuni no Shoujo
Chokotto Sister
Miman Renai
Jinbe
Hinamatsuri
Love so Life
Orange Yane
Taiyo no Ie
Flat
Samurai Papa
Hotman
Hanao Otoko
Zone of the Enders
Father and Son
Sen to Man
Chichikogusa
Somali to mori no kami-sama
Usagi Drop
Udon No Kuni Kemari

This is my family manga backlog. Mostly just stuff I've seen in other fatherhood manga threads. Some might not even be family manga, as far as I know. I've already eliminated a lot of manga from my list.
My Girl (Sahara Mizu), Otaku no Musume-san, and Yotsuba&!, off the top of my head.

Me too

Yotsuba. I had a dream about having a daughter like her, we were in the carnival and we went on rides and stuff. I woke up in the morning with tears in my eyes, the most fun I've ever had. Fuck I want to adopt a daughter.

>want a kid
>can't tell if I would be a good father

Growing up without a fatherly figure sucked.