Guys do you think there's something a bit off about Mechazawa? I can't describe it. Maybe he's sick or something

Guys do you think there's something a bit off about Mechazawa? I can't describe it. Maybe he's sick or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymE4EDvSKbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you kidding? He is clearly just an ordinary user, like the rest of us.

His eyes have a strange lifeless shine to them, but we shouldn't discriminate him for it

isn't he a bit fat? he's also pretty short for a delinquent...
don't tell him i said this tho.

He should eat more. Look at those thin arms. Needs to get more meat on them.

His girlfriend is kinda strange too.

Hey by the way do you know this song?
it goes somewhat like this: hmmmm hmmmm mmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmmm mmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=ymE4EDvSKbk

I figured it out guys, he's missing a button. Someone should tell him, it could be highly embarrassing if he goes around like that.

THIS FUCKING JOKE HAS GONE TOO FAR GUYS. THIS MECHAZAWA GUY IS CLEARLY A FUCKING ROBOT.

That is offensive, where do you get off calling someone a robot, don't you know anything about netiquette?

fuck! thank you a lot user i have been looking for that song all the day.

Shut your whore mouth you fucking imbecile

Look man. I know that he may have some weird quirks, but hey who doesn't? Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you can go around saying he's a robot.

Dude, where i come from you could have been killed for saying shit like that, watch your words.

What the hell is wrong with you?

nah i heard his girlfriend dumped him the other day hes probably just depressed about that.

HEY HEY HEY, listen here, ya piece of crap. Just because he's focusing hard on his studies, while his mom and imouto work their clamps to the bone as maids to make sure he gets a good education, doesn't mean he's a damn robot! You must be pretty new here to think that kind of sick joke works around here. I oughta kick your ass!

Its this he only has two buttons.

SHUT THEF UCK UP

No, not the button. Look at that legs. Mechazawa has that weird legs I tell you. It's clear what's wrong with him.

He's not wearing any pants!

HEY FEDDIE YOU'RE SITTING AT MY DESK

man that sucks when that happens.

>trying to start shit
We don't take kindly to that around here.

I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing, but I think he's going commando.

What's up with his eyes? Is he wearing contacts?

Oh shit, maybe he's got pink-eye. Keep him away from me man.

What's this guy's name again?

Hokuto's Lacky