Trump is NOT a kike lover

He's kissing Kike/Isreal ass publicly because lefties hate everything he likes. He's turning them against their Kike masters, and no one realizes it.

This level of chess defies everything we know about physics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-trump-white-house-2017-3
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/07/jared-kushner-mohammed-bin-salman-and-benjamin-netanyahu-are-up-to-something/
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-taps-kushner-to-lead-a-swat-team-to-fix-government-with-business-ideas/2017/03/26/9714a8b6-1254-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html
forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/#5ce26fab2f42
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2015/04/20/obamacare-startup-oscar-health-hits-a-1-5-billion-valuation/#1a42c4c3234b
strategicinformatics.com/?p=443
youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is true

NO SHIT

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

DO NOT BELIEVE THE SHILLS

PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL

move dat embassy. go to aipac. put their shit on your walls. marry off your kids. enable them with net neutrality dying. yep. "it's 'TRUE'" xddd. fuck off antichrist pedos

needs more orange

Right on queue. You people are paranoid psychopaths.

no queue. no paranoia. delete your thread. go blow epstein. not an argument

>pic
ooooooooo

>pic

Seems like it.
Read the protocols, the media is entirely controlled and would never attack him the way they have if he was one of theirs.

haavara
yeah. dolan hates jews and is a dindu and doesnt divide and conquer at all. muh free speech?
>deletes words to be used at the CDC

kys

Jews love free speech, idiot.
What better way to undermine the goyim than to let idiots believe whatever they want.

>i will always be a best friend to isisrael

You're wrong, faggot. He's any other puppet of Rothschild.

Yep and they can't deny his vocal outpouring of support because they're afraid of the blowback from their greatest/only real ally.

Trump is playing 8d chess where outwits his Jewish overlords by doing every single thing they want

Side note, that's two different species.

The funniest thing about Sup Forums is that Jew shills only know 10 talking points per subject and then they resort to retarded name calling.

I want to believe.

"oy vey"

Explain why arch-Zionist Sheldon Adelson backed Trump.

The POTUS is a figurehead for Jewry. So is the rest of government. Ajit Pai was an Obama appointee. The Kike always wins.

Please be real

>implying leftists liked Israel to begin with

>poopy diaper

>during election
>literally everything
>IT'S 4D CHESS, IT'S 88D CHESS, IT'S INTERSECTIONAL EXTRADIMENSIONAL CHESS
>after election
>"Well I can't very well say I hate Jews if I want to stay president"
>HE BETRAYED US
Sheesh, people here have so little faith.

Lol. You delusional cunt. Haha

if this is true
>there would be/will be images posted showing Lefty Sup Forums, Reddit, Faceberg, etc ... posts showing overt "Antisemitism™" from the Commie's
>Alex Jones must be playing 36 D, underwater, backwards backgammon by telling his listeners that Netenyahoo is "fighting the globalists"
either way, as long as the Left and Right battle each other, none of the (((usual suspects))) are hanging from lamp posts across the world

>88 confirmed.

Wow, that's one of the most mediocre catering setups I've ever seen. To have that be something that the fucking PRESIDENT is endorsing is seriously fucking pitiful. I've worked at a dental office and saw better catering 90% of the time(excluding one time they got a huge Walmart sub for catering)

i swear you aussiefags are #2 behind leafs for having absolutely nothing of value to say, ever, like fucking ever

youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

Trump got gifted a prayer shawl and the Jewish media got SO TRIGGERED that they cut the feeds. This video had to be SPLICED TOGETHER to get the full thing.

This is a good point...Alex Jones actually makes it obvious that Trump's a Zionist because he's kind of bad at his job.
Now that I think of it, the media attacking Trump only helps him. They even say as much themselves "Oh we got him elected by giving him free coverage"

But- but i thought the kikes would help me ,José and Pedro jump the wall, but it turns out Trump was with them all along

Relevant (since I just downloaded it from the /wg/ thread)

Alex Jones is a lying sack of shit.

>ITT

fpbp. It's obvious. I can say more if anyone cares (hint: only shills doubt)

Of course he is.
But the Jew controlled media attacks him constantly....which drives people to infowars.
Maybe they're doing the same trick with Trump.
Seems more likely than 4d chess right now.

hes from Jew York City
his daughter and his grandkids is now a jews
its natural for him to side with them, better the devil you know, as the saying goes.
its a bonus that hes showing the world how american jews are nothing like the Zionists.

>anyone who has a dissenting opinion has to be paid opposition.

The STATE of Trumpcunts on this board.

He can't always be "under budget" without making some sacrifices, now.

Is he wrong, tho?

YOU LITERALLY PROVED HIS POINT

Yes

If you genuinely believe that any poster here who hates Trump is either paid off or a lefty/pol/ regular then you are quite possible sub 90 IQ.

>LOOK GUYS! SEE! HE POSTED A MUTT! THAT MEANS HE IS A SHILL!

Hahahahahhhahahahahahaahahahahahaha

we're not hearing a peep anymore about pissed off muzzies who loathe the idea of making Jerusalem the capitol of our BFF's
>that lasted about 24 hours and then died

the oven just got 50 degrees hotter

replace flag and thsi is literally me right now

People talking about Trump being pro-israel in the zionist sense have no idea what they're talking about. Ryan Dawson, THE anti-neocon warrior-king himself, has already said as much, but since listening to experts is not something people are generally interested in doing, I will explain it in detail myself.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

The Jews already won, Trump can't stop them.

"CAN'T YOU SEE? IT'S HIS MASTER PLAN! GIVING JERUSALEM TO THE JEWS, MARRYING HIS DAUGHTER OFF TO THE JEWS, FILLING HIS INNER CIRCLE WITH JEWS AND HIS SENIOR ADVISER BEING A JEW MEANS THAT HE HATES THEM! CAN'T YOU SEE? HE'S PLAYING 53D INTERGALACTIC PELOTAS-CHESS. YOU ARE ALL SHILLS AND LIKELY MUHAMMADS OR KIKES! FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE AND OPEN SOCIETY!"

BASTE!

Oh yes OP, I think you're onto something.

>le 4000d chess
>Trust me guys Trump is just going to seem like he's doing everything in Israel's best interest for 7 years, but on the 8th year he's totally going to flip!

Lmao fuck off the_donald. You aren't "le redpilled" you're fucking good goys.

MUGAH

under-rated thread.

Ry, it's okay to post on Sup Forums

>Trump is a poison pill for ZOG
But didn't you notice he called Israel our greatest ally? DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

This.
It was a sad day for Sup Forums when the_donald and /ptg/ cunts that now infest this place literally aligned themselves with the JIDF and started doing their work for them whilst simultaneously shilling e-personalities.

good point OP, i agree.
we should also note the fact that many of these "sexual harassment" claims coming out of Jewlywood are against JEWS.

notice how all these burnt-out actresses never said SHIT about Weinstein during the 8 years that barack-onigger was president.

and now, suddenly, now that TRUMP is fucking president, these women finally feel that they can speak out against the jews and name these rapists in hollywood. it's not a random cohencidence. if this harrassment was going on for years now, why didn't anyone say anything while obama was pres? it's because they knew obama would protect weinstein and that he would not federally prosecute these fuckers.

so the irony is that feminist cunts say DJTrump is the ultimate evil patriarchy but instead his presidency has created an environment where these actresses can FINALLY speak out against their abusers. isn't that weird.

This is what the jews do everything. They coopt every movement. We fell for the "the_donald will redpill the normies" meme. You can't go for popular support when fighting jews, that their turf. We should have shooed away the_donald when they first came over.

And has jews in his IMMEDIATE FAMILY who he uses as advisors, and has given Isreal what no other president has done (Jerusalem) and is taking a harder line on Israel's regional adversary.

Based 4-D chess!

I tried to warn people, I was met with the same cries of "hahah you're a SHILL!" and "How much is Clinton paying you?" which then morphed into "How much is Soros" paying you.

Cant wait till a big war kicks off between one of Israel's adversaries and I get to watch all of these Trumpencunts get drafted to go and die for their 'god-emperor". Will make for some great rekt threads over on /gif/.

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

>"Kushner, 36, has been described as the most powerful aide to the president of the United States. He and his wife, Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, moved to Washington, DC, from New York so Kushner could take an unpaid role as one of Trump's senior advisers. On Monday, Trump appointed Kushner as the head of the new White House Office of American Innovation, whose aim is to overhaul government operations using ideas from the business world."
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-trump-white-house-2017-3

>>Father, Charles Kushner, is a criminal, Democratic donor
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html

>>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is so close with Jared Kushner’s family that he once slept in Kushner’s childhood bedroom
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0

>Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

>Israel begins work on first settlement in 25 years as Jared Kushner flies in
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona

>Jared Kushner Failed to Disclose He Led a Foundation Funding Illegal Israeli Settlements Before U.N. Vote
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

>Jared Kushner, Mohammed bin Salman, and Benjamin Netanyahu Are Up to Something
foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/07/jared-kushner-mohammed-bin-salman-and-benjamin-netanyahu-are-up-to-something/

Why wouldn't he? When he says, "Sometimes your allies will turn on you, ....", it can be interpreted to mean more than one thing.
read >profit
the points made are valid, and the Israeli occupation of 3 US branches is a problem for the entire globe. either way, it's Armageddon

>How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6

>Jared Kushner Can’t Pass His Security Clearance Investigation, Officials Say
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993

>Trump taps Kushner to lead a SWAT team to fix government with business ideas
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-taps-kushner-to-lead-a-swat-team-to-fix-government-with-business-ideas/2017/03/26/9714a8b6-1254-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html

>The Kushner family's key real estate assets include stakes in Midtown Manhattan's 666 Fifth Avenue, the former Jehovah's Witness Watchtower headquarters on the Brooklyn waterfront now being redeveloped, former weekly and online website The New York Observer, which Jared bought in 2006, and an investment in $2.7 billion (estimated value) health insurance startup Oscar that Jared’s brother Josh co-founded.
forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/12/18/jared-josh-kushner-fortune-donald-trump-real-estate/#5ce26fab2f42

>Threw money away to acquire company office space at 666 Fifth Avenue (Contains Lucent Technologies) (Giant 666 later changed to Citigroup)
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html

>Obamacare Startup Oscar Health [Founded by Josh Kushner] Hits A $1.5 Billion Valuation
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2015/04/20/obamacare-startup-oscar-health-hits-a-1-5-billion-valuation/#1a42c4c3234b

>Alcatel-Lucent Announces TikiTag RFID Reader and Tag Kit for Developers
strategicinformatics.com/?p=443

We're so fucked. So much for 4D Chess, jackasses.

Fuck, I meant this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4

You know that Obama was soften on Iran than Trump right?

Piles of medals, awards, souveniers, memorabilia in the reflection heh

Obama gave Iran a nuclear deal for MEDICAL Radioactive shit. No nukes. Even Israel said that Iran wasn't building nukes. THE WHOLE NUKE DEAL WAS AN EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN BY FEAR MONGERING. JUST LIKE WMD's WITH IRAQ

You do realize it's the left that hates the jews now, yes?
While Trump is kissing jewish ass over at the kike house, people like Bernie are literally telling the jewish corporate assfucks to fuck off.
He is LITERALLY turning against his own kind. He is awkward as fuck about being jewish it's hilarious

The Jews are leading the left in America.

>owes $1 billion in loans
how exactly does one take an unpaid WH position while in debt for $1 B+
>plebes with student loans face homelessness, but $1 B ucking dollars owed?

>The Jews are leading the left in America.
They have no power anymore, the left is purging them off with these sexual allegation issue. Nobody wants shillary anymore, she's old and busted and will always be a loser

oh shit
its starting

Why in the hell would they allow that to happen on this scale, user? It serves their interests better, ideologies and distraction. I never remember seeing anything like this "MeToo" campaign before.

One of the main reasons I like him, he doesn't bullshit like other politicians.