Brit/pol/ - hopenothatenicklowlesgerrygablessearchlightmagazine Edition

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

>Defence budget: New equipment at risk over MoD savings 'doubts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382002

>Boris Mimics Mogg: Britain Must Not Become ‘Vassal State’ of The European Union
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/16/boris-mimics-mogg-britain-must-not-become-vassal-state-of-the-european-union/

>RACHEL JOHNSON: Meghan is sleeping at Sandringham! Has the world gone mad?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5187111/Meghan-sleeping-Sandringham-world-gone-mad.html

>Parts of UK set to be hotter than Madrid this week - despite ice and fog warnings
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/uk-weather-ice-fog-predicted-temperatures-set-soar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uA5dMH5Q3kc
youtube.com/watch?v=-OI1ZU2aFWA
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-42385589
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/six-dead-in-birmingham-crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEDEN RIGHT NOW

3RD FOR REMAIN \o/

yay Tony Blair

How's Craighat these days anyway?

What has Sweden done?

Look at how people voted in America. Look at human history. You prefer your own family to other families. So it is with race (less so).

>Bigoted
Being dispossessed in their own israel and not feeling to good about it

>Lazy
Hard to find work because of mass migration and automation

>Entitled
It's what THEIR ancestors fucking built FOR THEM if anyone is entitled to it it's them

You mean what already happened here?

what happened to the golden age of the neetcucks lads

where have you all fucked off to

We must secure a safe, future space for our illusory notions of self and a future for white mushrooms

Been prescribed fluoxetine by the doctor but read horror stories of the side effects and not going to take it now

>Identity is an illusion
>Have you taken psychedelics?!

“Nothing is real. I’m so deeeeeep”
This guy is into this new age, hippie dog shit. Everyone who’s into it has ZERO answers. Their only answer is “have you taken DMT? Or Iowaska? Enlightenment, maaan!”
These same people believe you need to travel to India and LARP as a Hindu or a Buddhist to “find yourself”. This is the same idea as satanism. “You are your own god.” Helena Blavatsky 101

These people are failures. They’re all narcissists with identity issues who use drugs as forms of escapism, the same way people use alcohol and sex. The only difference is, these hippie junkies think their trips are real and start thinking they’re enlightened. Yet, like i said, when you ask them, they HAVE NO ANSWERS. This video has proven this. They use words like “consciousness” and “illusions” and “astral projection” to try and sound smart and profound, but nothing they say is profound. It’s retarded. They are terrified of reality so they live in a false version of it where they’re important and smart and everyone else is wrong/stupid.

Someone in the chat made a good point. “Go to Somalia and say this”. It’s just one great example of how retarded these New Age faggots are. Their theory only “works” in the 1st world. These same retards read books like “The Secret” and believe in dog shit theories like “Law of Attraction” and fail to see the irony and hypocrisy in their retarded world views. They are also usually the biggest supporters of race mixing, promiscuity, multiculturalism and open borders.

My message to Mouthy is: stop using drugs as escapism and face your problems and deal with them like a man. No one is perfect and no one knows everything. Stop pushing yourself so hard and stop running away. Face your demons and overcome them.

Keep us updated

Take it. I was on it for a while and it gave me a lift. Stop taking it after 3 months or so.

>talking to yourself at 3 in the morning
my nigga

>These same people believe you need to travel to India and LARP as a Hindu or a Buddhist to “find yourself”
oi don't diss my niggas, yeah you don't need to travel for it but that does not mean it's bad then again it doesn't make a difference for normies wheter they travel or don't.

atleast my niggas understand ki unlike you backwards ass niggas

I'm listening to it now. Good grief it's all so tiresome. I would love to put these fence sitting idiots in a time machine 100 years in the future to show them what society will look like down the line if we sit around pretending identity doesn't exist or whatever nonsense. I suspect they would very quickly retract their tedious objections.

Not sure where I read this but I didn't come up with it:
I goes something along the lines of "If malaria medication worked as well as anti-depressants, it wouldn't be used, as where anti -depressants are proscribed, there is a higher rate of depression."

And I'm talking to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette

na nigga i get ki i've listened to joe rogan since the womb duncan trussell family hour ram dass meditation retreat pysched substance dmt trip nigga

Who's mouthy?

was this rant meant for me?

What's going on? guess im not helping myself by saying im high am i

thats because they pin all their hopes on this drug and then it doesn't make them who they want to be so they get disappointed. Fluoxetine is for more minor depression but want you REALLY want is that citalopram

Who's mouthy? Profound, mystical. Who truly is mouthy? Does 'he' exist?

>how do you feel about deep fried mars bars

so whats the goal with these drugs anyway?

i went to see the doctor about something totally unrelated last year and by the end of the visit they were trying to get me on anti depressants. not sure what they can solve though, taking a pill wont magically give me more than £10 in the bank or any sort of future

>want you REALLY want is that citalopram
I don't think i want any of it, thanks

Well if you feel miserable all the time and can't move then it increases happy chemicals and you can move

Me neether

youtube.com/watch?v=uA5dMH5Q3kc

Some new age faggot who thinks that fucking your brain up on drugs leads to profound insights

>there's no part of me that feels white more than hispanic

Wew lad, go live in some chaotic Latin American hellhole and come back to us. The absolute state.

you seen this my ki niggas?

youtube.com/watch?v=-OI1ZU2aFWA

>consciousness doesn't have a race

Confirmed absolute brainlet.

I could beat the fuck out of that shaolin warrior

Just dropped my fag and burnt my nuts. Teaches me for sitting around naked I guess

>takes spear to the throat like your mum takes dicks to the throat
doubt

>my
>my
>me
>I

Not very enlightened

I'd tie him up like a knot. A shaolin manlet knot

Fucking hell lads, stay away from psychedelics.

no shit

you're such a weak nigga talking reccy online

making me/anybody feel better artificially wont fix why theres depression.

for me its the future and money. its always money and has been my whole life, not whats in my bank today but where itll come from in the future. when im doing something thats benefiting me long term im the most motivated and vibrant person in the country, when it stops i just retreat. no pill in the world will put an opportunity in my lap, its why im scared of going for them, ill just get addicted

>hurr identity is an illusion but also real, I'm just too much of pussy to take a firm stance either way, pure consciousness maaaan

Ouch Shots Fired!

It's just chemical bro. heroin addicts are redpilled in this regard

It would go like ddis

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

But you just said you'd fight him so why are you posting a video of something other than a fight?

>he actually brought up the portugal meme

I'll email him. I dont know if they have computers in their mad temple tho

Not very enlightened!

>you could look at someone at the store and feel the same love for your mom and dad

not very indo european

am i the only one not watching this gay shit?

i already seent it but it's fun watching this guy relive my experience

Why are you up so late and why are you so depressed?

gay wee fruit

I took preworkout too late in the day on friday and now i cant sleep ever. im not depressed im a badman im

>i stay up all night to watch a fat however old he is kid argue with autists online
nice

is he still on scotland? ill go batter the cunt if he is

>ill go batter the cunt if he is
>couldn't even show up to the boatyard to pummel a pasty cuck like willy nibbler

I wish I was asleep and my iq was 10 points higher

triple digits soon m80

>telling lies because you're getting bullied
useless

Forget your fantasies of Mogg being PM - this is the next Conservative leader.

She's great because she's a strong Scotch lesbian womyn who will detoxify the Conservative Party (TM) brand! That's what the country needs!

>kicks stool

>because you're getting bullied
Source?

110iq i got int menletsa

>>i stay up all night to watch a fat however old he is kid argue with autists online

>I stay up all night to watch a guy comment on how he watches a fat however old he is kid argue with autists online

And that relates to me being "bullied" how exactly?

Face it. You were shown up by fucking willy nibbler of all people.

you're here to watch me post not the other way around don't get it twisted kiddo

>post yfw pubes was humiliated by an autist who spends his time defending an objectively dead religion

Howling lads

yeah but i'm a loser rn

because you're a loser

Are we doing this again? 'yay'

Face what? Start living by your lies so you can finally compete? In that case shouldn't you be bringing trying to bring yourself up instead of unsuccessfully trying to bring someone down? fucking kek

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-42385589

>coping this hard

Ahh Pubes never change

>gets so btfo he steals my patter and only embarrasses himself further by misusing it
state

>gets so btfo
Source?

>being so distraught by my posts that you need a double take
state

Woah woah, hang on, you said I was btfo, I'm just asking when?

i'm so enlightened because i can fuck my brains on psychadelics

>telling lies
>stealing my patter
>pretending you're not getting bullied
cmon now

Stop over-reacting. The whole idea is that when the war ends they will be sent back so they can rebuild their countries.

Schizotypal personality disorder (STPD) or schizotypal disorder is a mental disorder characterized by severe social anxiety, thought disorder, paranoid ideation, derealization, transient psychosis, and often unconventional beliefs.

>will be sent back so they can rebuild their countries.

your ptsd has autism my dude

But don't you see the beautiful diversity that has been gifted to us through this conflict? Steve Jobs was a Syrian refugee btw. We have 2000 Steve Jobs.

It was shitskins. 6 dead Pakis. A glorious day. One of them a fucking father of 6. Perfect!

Notice how none of them were wearing their seatbelts, but this isn’t mentioned in the article.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/17/six-dead-in-birmingham-crash

calm down gchq

hi

>One of them a fucking father of 6
This isn't good, they'll be getting extra gibs now

This. At least the father was working to support his family. Now instead we'll be the ones who need to support his family.

its 6 dead Pakis
I don’t give a fuck about his inbred children, frankly I wish they all claimed state support, it will become daily mail propaganda for us in 10 years when they do an expose on shitskin benny thieves.

hi

>Mulitple vehicle crash happens in Birmingham
>ALL of the victims are muslim

Jesus Christ the state of that city

Great news.

bump

Morning lads

>page 10
State.

>boys in car where white (4)
>taxi driver was paki (1)
>taxi occupants are unknown (2)

to add to this the people in the taxi were wearing the seatbelts i think the bbc mentioned it. it was only the 4 guys in the car that weren't because the police specifically mentioned they got flung out of the car as a result of the collision

Why is outer/pol/ so excited about thus Kraut?

I've never understood why/pol/ gets so excited about YouTube "celebrities" go and read a book. Is this a Millenial thing? An American thing? A 56% IQ thing? All it takes is for some pencil necked idiot with a humanities degree or or chick showing her cleavage to get in front of a webcam and you all respond like Pavlovs dogs

This "commentator" thing on youtube is basically Let's Plays for political weirdos.