Why do christards get so salty about rainbows?

Get over it. You lost the culture war.
-
When Marion High School student Logan Waner painted a rainbow flag on his parking space, he didn’t intend to end a six-year senior tradition.

But earlier this week, after nearly three months of controversy, the tradition is over. The school board voted 4-3 Monday to end the practice of seniors painting their parking stalls, the Marion County Record reported.

Waner painted a rainbow flag — a symbol of LGBT pride — on his parking spot at the central Kansas school in September. A day later, Chuck Seifert of Marion showed up at a special school board meeting to complain to superintendent Aaron Homburg.

Confusion came when Waner posted on Facebook that principal Tod Gordon was requiring him to change his design — a claim Gordon denied. He said he had no specific guidelines for painting the spots and approved the design before it was painted.

Waner kept his spot, but a vandal covered the public property with black latex asphalt sealer the next day.

“I knew there would be someone who would complain,” Waner said through Facebook Messenger. “It’s just human instinct. But I didn’t think all the controversy over one man’s complaint was necessary. It did prove a point though. I mostly chose to paint the flag because it’s simple enough and I’m a horrible artist. It described me well enough, so it just felt right.”

Designs on other parking spaces include Bible verses and an American flag inscribed with President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article190187669.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumb faggot ruining the fun for everyone.

Nobody cares that you are a faggot

discord gg/WgjR2V

add a .

Christcucks don't do anything but cry and forgive people who fucked them and their wives.

aren't you guys proven to be a bunch of pedos and basically an underage grooming ring?

No matter how hard you scrub, it will always smell like a big smelly shit. That turns you on.

stop claiming rainbow homos
she's mine

>parking stalls

Who the fuck calls it a parking stall

According to people who got banned for being autistic and/or possibly underage who spread rumors, yes. We don't allow people under the age of 18. If someone is being suspected for any reason of not being 18 they must show id or get banned. So, your suspicions are wholly unwarranted.

op is a faggot and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

What if he was just a Pink Floyd fan?

Because you faggots ruin things for everyone else, thats why!

>thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg

society was unironically better when fags lived in daily terror of getting their ass kicked

Yeah, they save the child grooming for ventrillo.

faggots should be hung

What's ventrillo?

clop some where else you memeflagging bronie faggot

>Faggots ruin everything.

Yeah this is going to end so well for the LGBTQ community.

Now what would they be saying if they painted my flag?

Could have just been showing his support for the world never flooding again

You have gay marriage.

We are taking our fucking Rainbows back 2018!

this is why everyone hates faggots. nobody cares that you're gay like nobody cares anyone is straight. keep it to yourself, No PDAs

the ones who covered his space sucked a dick. caught aids and pussy cancer. cut themselves. and made a nephilim

haha the article does say that other parking spaces had bible verses.
It wouldn't be too farfetched that the rainbow represented the story of Noah

faggot

nigger

Congratulations on destroying america one tradition at a time. No body wants you around. die and leave us alone.

>faggots should be hung

Some of them are.

you trampled on him. you dont understand shit about the bible. make your spaces pink and vaginal and slimy

Underage b& get off my vent or I'll have you bent

all faggots have bigger dicks. these clit dick bitches are having their periods. wish this one wasnt retracted. rate 9 nonetheless

this thread is shit so i'm merely contributing
>thanks for making Sup Forums a better place
you're welcome anons ;)

Maybe it's because when people see a rainbow flag, it gives them disturbing mental images of faggots fucking each other.

This fag is going to get bullied so hard for ruining this for everyone.

maybe youre a mofo and have no brains

boomers gon boomer

Die faggot

die of box pox adam

Fuck faggots, dykes, and whatever other freaks unite under that flag. Fuck 'pride' in something so disgusting and degenerate. There's no pride in getting a fist shoved elbow deep into your asshole. There's no pride in being mentally ill, neurotic, and emotionally compromised like faggots are. And as far as I'm concerned, let dykes do their thing. So long as they just stick among themselves, they'll continue to be irrelevant. A woman without a man to manipulate is the epitome of powerlessness. Let them do their thing. We all know that after two weeks, they're really just roommates who beat eachother up over trivialities and torment one another nonstop.

And all the other rainbow brigade can just burn. Fuck 'em all. Their time is coming to an end. I hope they enjoyed their 10 years in the sun.

Christ I love my state

you dont know fuck all. go be an original sinner and suck on freud's jewish pedo dick cigar. you think i dont remember the "why do males make better girls than girls do" thread? i do remember it. all of this is a larp. youre the faggiest jew jews on the site. mucho closets

Stay mad

disgusting ignorant bigots...its obvious.

Cultural Appropriation of Native Leprechaun Culture.

your shit posting annoys me tomorrow I will bully the local faggot because of you faggot

stay masonic and a pussy worshipping pussy cuck for estrogen and death and nagging and alimony and stinks. nice garden you have there. oops. move dat embassy. kill free speech. mazel tov

thanks

Rainbow flag is the new swastika.

Burn it. Only Old Glory flies here!

youre a stinky grease nigger jew pedo. you can go die for all i care

haavara. rainbows are biblical. the world is dying. you elected an antichrist

faggots need to die
also take note anti christians this faggot is how you sound and look

Wow you're triggered

rob ford was anti gay. died as a crack head. some ohioan republican state senator or whatever. pedo. anti gay. also caught having sex with men in his office. moore killed your party. epstein rules you. GOP=Gross old pedophiles. 88.7% of clam diggers are pedos

you stink like pussy

And you smell like asshole and cock

like you? kill all men! like kardashian?

someone post faecesfaggot.webm

Kill all faggots.

I detest gender politics, but freedom of speak works both ways. Political censorship needs to end.

You obviously have mental problems. Seek help. I'm being serious. Do it before you kill someone, you wack job. You're only proving people that gays have a mental disorder

>adam and steve caused all deaths and all sins
you looked it up. lied about it. is from amsterdam. or jews. or "heteros". saved it. and cant get enough of it. the whole reason im gay is that nothing is gross. post the drinking periods gif. post the farting milk female stripper webm

don't feed the weak troll user

youre currently sucking on baby knob

pick my cotton bitch

>An anti-Christ
Interesting that you would use this phrase. You used to be Mormon, right?

elliot shimon. cgi. cant even scare fags
nope

Faggots shouldn't be hung.

They should be HANGED.

They aren't tapestries.

you have no dick

fuck off moore you post the same stupid shit every day. you lost. you suck. youre a fucking kike and a pedo. throw your ass down your sister's vagina

Germany lost WW1

Haven't lost till you've killed us all. And trust me, your community of

larp. uncle tom. lies

op is a faggot and this thread is cancer

Am I doing it right?

Are they ok?

Lost? Uhm, we hold all branches of government and we're currently stacking the courts with anti gay judges.

>gay people
>wanting to fuck kids

Do you REALLY have to ask?

Of COURSE they want their human rights.

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

youre a woman enabling jew tranny. say whatever you want. i will never like you

Blow it out your ass.

rainbow means that god will not destroy the world with water again.

Next time is fire. I pray for fire. The Fire Rises.

to kill the hetero nephs again

>Misses black stripe
Thats racist against aids!

Sure faggot. Sage

Everybody put in sage in the options and this faggot goes away.

are you for real? you sound like a shizo

im gay and voted trump and dont mind the christians one bit

you and i both know none of us want to get married in a damn church or have religious people bake our cakes

the left is done with us and their new project is anti-gay, anti-american, and anti christian

how can any self respecting gay man support this shit of bringing muslims into this country and shitting on the only political party to ever truly treat us with dignity and respect (republicans)?

truvada. doesnt work on vaginas

It's a stopping place.

cakes and rings are both pagan

Stay out of Utah.

stay in your synagogue

fpbp

I'm not Jewish.

Since he's literally OP and makes these threads constantly throughout the day to advertise his pedo discord after his tribe.net group was killed, what do you expect?

remember, faggot, rainbow has 7 colors, stop calling you flag rainbow

NO you shills banned me when I insulted lgbt and faggotry

wow. how original and hard working. can go next to the anti woman pro dick skin threads. muh mgtow REEEEE

>Everytime anyone tries showing an even remotely Christian symbol in a public space, even if it's something like the ten commandments in front of a court.
>OY VEY! MUH RELIGIOUS LIBERTY! HOW DARE YOU! I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN GOYIM!
>Suddenly the shoe is on the other foot
>OY VEY! MUH TOLERANCE GOYIM!

Suck it faggots. Actually you might do that, nevermind, get the fuck outta here faggots.