Episodic and full of tropes that western cartoons suffer from

>episodic and full of tropes that western cartoons suffer from
>one dimensional characters with zero development
>constantly reuses predictable and annoying gags mainly involving the angels being cunts to the learning disabled comic relief character and getting away with it
Why would anyone who isn't toddler here even watch this? It's the same fucking plot every episode.

It's not bullying if you ask for it

Anime watchers are simple folk seeking simple pleasures. Nothing wrong with that. These kinds of shows are there to be watched casually.

What kind of serious character development do you want in a comedy?

Vigne best girl.

The type that keeps the comedy fresh and the characters dynamic within that context.

Because I want to be a little girl and Gabu is one of us. Put one and one together.

You could've just said you don't like episodic comedies and spared us the rant.

>spared us the rant
Sometimes threads on Sup Forums aren't going to be ecchibait. The voices in your head are just going to have to live with that.

Way to dismiss the point, I'm gonna assume you're admitting it's spot on.

If you wanted a comedy with character developement you should have went for maid dragon.

Not OP but he's asking why other people would bother with a show like that, and you're starting to be autistic about it.

THE JOKE IS THAT SHE'S AN ANGEL

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

recycled tropes are not fun.

>he's asking why other people would bother with an episodic comedy
Sounds autistic to me.

>asking why people like things you don't
>not literal autism
Autistic OP brings autistic responses

For you. Your tastes, enjoyment, feelings, standards and opinions aren't universal and never will be.

maid dragon's character designs are disgusting.

If you are op you aren't salvageable lmao

Eh it's no masterpiece but hey it's fun for the people who like that sort of thing

Because it's funny, You know to make you laugh?
You clearly expected too much from a comedy SoL.

Boredom. Even with how bland Gab is, it's still more exciting than most Sup Forumsnon's lives. Same with Maiddragon, Demi and the other copypasta moeblob anime.

>resorting to meme tier strawman
Quit being a baby

>aesthetic relativism
No dude. You have to grow up and face the music.

>dog eat Saitana's melon bread again!
>Saitana keeps getting baited into obvious traps by Raphiel praising her LOL
>Gabriel is a lazy bitch hahahah
Hysterical

You literally fit the definition of autism. I know it's a meme buzzword in these parts. But you sound legit autistic or baiting. You're the one who needs to "grow up and face the music" if you can't accept different tastes and opinions. If you're trying to set your own as some sort of global standard, you'll fail badly.
More entertaining than
>user trying to set his opinions as global objective standards and being an autist literally incapable of understanding different opinions
If you don't like the show, don't watch it But stop trying to "enlighten" people who like the show with your bullshit

I know you're autistic, but I have to tell you that I'm not a show and people don't need to circle jerk over something in order to discuss it.

I'm getting tired with the dog and raphiel bullshit for sure.

You're reacting exactly like a little girl because OP doesn't like your little girl show. Word for word childish retorts.

>I'm not a show
What did user mean by this?
And it's funny how you instantly resort to thinking I want a circlejerk. No. The problem here is you questioning why people like it and acting like they shouldn't. If you want to talk about flaws and how the show's bad for you, go ahead. But don't force people to agree with you or present your criticisms as objective proof that people shouldn't like the show. That's just being confrontational and leading nowhere.
Sorry but wanting civil discussion that isn't
>here's a list of flaws that make the show bad for me, so you should feel bad for liking this show
isn't wanting a circlejerk

Has the making of goods show it would just benefit from less lazy writing.

No. It's because OP's being a retard and not accepting people who like it Presenting his opinion as some sort of objective truth. Also, the target audience for this show is grown men. If you want a show for little girls, that's Precure.
A childish OP literally going
>why do you like what I don't like. Stop liking it
brings childish retorts

Most of the dog scenes are anime original, in the manga he only appears for two or three chapters.

>If you don't like the show, don't watch it
>And it's funny how you instantly resort to thinking I want a circlejerk.
Sounds like you just have a problem with the wrong opinions. As for having a problem with how I phrased the original post, get the fuck over it.

>Also, the target audience for this show is grown men.
Let's not go overboard here. This is shonen, and even that's pushing it.

I have nothing better to do with my life

And you are not accepting people who dislike it. OP has every right to critiscise the show

>>why do you like what I don't like. Stop liking it
Again with the Sup Forums memes. Literal Nintenyearold.

It's relaxing to watch, I don't need every show to be deep.

Yeah, the dog scene were really bad. (anime original) for what purpose, Fuck.Raphiel were also shown too giddy about her "schemes" if you could even call them that, shit is making me angry at some chinese cartoon.

It's ok user, Raphi is just a cartoon, she won't hurt you like those other people did.

Again. I don't have problem with criticism, that's why I'm not going against it. My problem is presenting criticism as objective and literally not understanding the existence of different opinions and standards. Stop only reading the parts of my posts that are convenient for you.
Why? Because it's not serious enough for you?
You're afraid that you can't use shows being for adults as a defense? Most cute girls SoL are for adults, yes.

>Why?
Because it's published in a shounen magazine, you nitwit

The jokes are objectively repetitive.
And should everyone start every post with "in my opinon"' so you don't mistake them for facts?
I thought that it's common sense that it's the posters opinion.

>Why? Because it's not serious enough for you?
The writing obviously. Exactly like a Western children's cartoon. That's been made very clear.

>Most cute girls SoL are for adults, yes.
Shows like K-On or Non Non Biyori, yes.

I completely agree OP. This show has potential but after 3 episodes you've seen all the jokes it has in store and it just grows more and more boring with each new episode.

>muh writing.
Nope
has it right
In the end, it's in what magazine it's published that matters. .
Also, what's the difference in writing between GD, K-on and NNB? They're all about cute girls doing cute things with nothing happening
Yes. What's subjective is how the repetition affects your enjoyment and judgement of the show. Also, maybe OP should just post that the show is shit and list the flaws without going
>hurr durr, why do people like this show?
No need to even post "in my opinion". Just don't start picking fights with the people who like it

>Just don't start picking fights with the people who like it
Only one here picking fights is you. Only one to get mad at OP is you

No, you obviously can't take criticism since you never address any of the points raised and just get defensive and say "I like it, it's subjective, fuck you". So, what do you like about this show? At least answer that and we'll agree to disagree.

Why do you even want to know it? Are you being forced to write an essay about cute girls doing cute things-comedy shows?
Is your life currently so boring and unfulfilling that you want to pick up some internet fight just to get rid of the boredom instead of watching the millions of shows and cartoons and live action movies and series that mankind has to offer?

I agree OP, this show is a repetitive garbage
>dude Gabriel said something you've seen coming from a mile away with a deadpan haha she's such a goof! Oh and she's angel BUT she acts more like a demon let's point it out every episode!
>dude Raphiel did something you've seen coming from miles away and she was smiling haha isn't that fucking hilarious? Oh and she's angel BUT she acts like a demon haha let's point it out every episode!
>dude Vigne makes 5 obvious and unoriginal comments per minute, this is just comedy gold!
>dude Satania acted like a retard and everyone treat her like a retard, amazing!
Rinse and repeat. The characters almost never show any different side to them, they just stick to their one-joke shallow personalities.

>hurr durr adress muh criticism
But people have already posted why I like it. I find it entertaining and fun. That's it.
I don't adress the criticism because I don't think it's wrong. It's just the flaws don't affect my enjoyment of the show as much as it does for you and the others who dislike it
So, yeah. My only problem was OP asking why people like it, which I understood as
>I don't understand different tastes
>literally why would people enjoy this. They shouldn't

All that's missing is a bingo card and a bottle of gin.

Do you enjoy living like that OP, always so angry?

Isn't it still technically circle jerking if you want everyone to only talk about how awful it is?