Top 5 shitposting countries on Sup Forums

>Canada
>Australia
>U.S.A.
>Russia
>Germany

85% of shitposts come from these countries. Do you agree?

>Canada
>Australia
>U.K
>Turkey
>Lebanon

fixed

>memeflags
don't forget to sage
/thread

No they hide behind memeflags like you, faggot.

ask me how I know you are a fkn arab.

I honestly think leafs aren't even trying to shitpost. They're just fucking retarded.

>Canada/Aus tie
>America (they don't shitpost for fun, since the election t_d faggots literally say the darnest dumbest things)
>Turkey
>UK

Canada doesn't shit post nearly as bad as the U.S., straya, and Britain

Dis thread shitpost?

Classic example of a Russian shitpost. Russians like to pretend like they are doing something good for the board when they make an utterly worthless post. Russians will call anybody a shill who insults Putin or their "glorious" (read: shithole) motherland.

a fucking leaf

U.K. was high on my list too but I think U.S.A beats them out. Turkey and Lebanon are horrible posters but at least there's not a lot of them.

There used to be turks until the meme flags came in. Have not seen a single turk since.

t*rks are absolutely the worst

You're just butthurt, like most Americans. Sensitive as fuck, cry more mutt.

Canadians are the best shitposters of the entire Sup Forums

>>U.S.A.
really fixed

I would put Canada in some special regard unique shit post category since their humor and understanding of things is so absolutely hammer shit fucked.

this

Retard***

if you think comments like this are in any way hurtful you are wrong

it's just pathetic

This tbqhwyf

>if you think comments like this are in any way hurtful you are wrong

I don't care if it's hurtful, the truth is the truth. Circumcised mutt.

>Dis
absolutely spotted

>not putting Australia above Canada,

Our shit posts are quality, theirs is quality, what would you prefer.

>Do you agree

Pajeet detected. Poo in loo meme flag.

>they think we're serious
We're big on sarcasm but it translate poorly on here. Obamaleaf might be serious though, he's pretty dedicated

Would replace Germany with the poos. Germans don't know how to shitpost, they either don't understand the humour or try to rationalize it

This

if they're both quality i can't help but choose both

This

Sage

Agreeable position.

Why the leaves willing share heartfelt opinions and feelings instead of smearing another layer on-top of the last is beyond me.

Day of the rake when?

I'm 23 and still debating who's the best shitposter on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
I guess it's time I leave this website.... Oh wait I can't...but wait I should.

Best shitposts:
1. Australia
2. USA
3. Japan
4. Russia
5. Poland

POO

I seriously can't understand why it's a meme that Canada shitposts. I've seen retarded posts from all kinds of flags, but it's some epic meme when we do it. Thing is, I don't remember this being a thing 3 or 4 years ago. This LEAF meme seems fairly recent. Why the sudden Canada bullying?

It's a response to the election of Trudeau when Canada became nu-Sweden.

There you have it. Concern trolling at its finest. Fuckin god damn leaves this isn't Facebook

I don't get what you're trying to say here

What I'm saying is you leaves go for a swim in an ocean of piss and complain about the smell like it could be better

Maybe I don't hang around enough but do my people really shitpost that much?