Why can't nationalists stay away from insane scumbags...

Why can't nationalists stay away from insane scumbags? Why is it always some ex con murderer that people come to idolize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=n1X5MOxE-gg
youtube.com/watch?v=RO8p9GYZSQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Communism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are attracted to strength

Nothing about this guy really exudes strength though. It's not like his murder was some epic duel. He showed up to the the guys house and chased an unarmed man around stabbing him 30 times. The man has no honor but all he has to do is give some sob story and people just believe it.

>muh murder
You are pathetic faggot and need to kill yourself.

Most of his compelling arguments were from his prison interviews, believe it or not. His current wife cucked him into being some sort of weird nigger-tier tribalist that collects welfare.

Whether you like it or not, he is a murderer and this is a trend that has persisted. Only nationalists ever hold these types of people up as leaders. Varg isn't even smart of insightful. All of his theories are based on anecdotes and his imagination. My favorite being how role playing games aren't escapism and pathetic they are actually an expression of ancestral memory that is built into our DNA.

His autistic wife. His kids are probably autistic as well which explains his beliefs that autism are actually a beneficial super human gene. The fact that this guy has like 200,000 subs is the most black pilling reality in this whole "movement". Ex cons are almost always government plants as well.

Whether you like it or not, there is nothing wrong with murdering someone like Euronymous.

>there is nothing wrong with murdering someone

And you actually think this is reasonable and not exactly what it looks like?

Can you show us your flag?

I'm American. What's it matter?

Just to prove it.

No, I said someone like Euronymous, dumfuck. yes, that is absolutely reasonable.

No really

Ok thank you, now I'll take you seriously

>memeflaggot

opinion discarded, Varg's sanctity upheld

FFS, the guy thanks Muslims for "saving Europe" and praises Islam.
All of his bullshit dogma should be sounding the alarms in your brain.

Because ex con murderers are the only people with balls maybe? Varg probably drowns in pussy off camera. His trailer is in the backyard of his mansion.

Adding "someone like this" after it doesn't even begin to make it better, my man. His ideas are dumb enough but the fact that he has people justifying murder really just proves exactly what I'm pointing out. There is some inherent element in nationalists movements that sabotages itself every single God damn time.

Why is murder of someone like Euronymous wrong?

Following someone else's path is a guarantee for failure and/or servitude.
Stop idolizing people like that and ascend to be what you want in an idol.
If the only one that could ever let you down is yourself, you have total control of your path.
As it should be.

>Only nationalists ever hold these types of people up as leaders.

Right because Che Guevara never killed people at all... No, a Saint! Ohh what about priest killing anarchists in Catalonia? Those never happened right???

And I'm not even a Vargfag, you're just retarded.

The guy clearly is clearly an anti-white faggot.

Prep the bull, cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

Stop thinking start acting.

At least Che Guevara killing took place in war as an actual warrior. Varg killed someone in the most cowardly manner and then dresses up in warrior gear on camera and literally LARPs as a warrior. I used to follow Varg and thought he was alright, but as time when on and I began to actually add up all his theories and his history and action I realized how pathetic he really is.

it was self defense

Quit the opposite. I'm terrified by the insane lack of quality leadership in this movement and how it spells out our doom.

kys

Buckethead Varg BTFO's christ niggers yet again

youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY

youtube.com/watch?v=n1X5MOxE-gg

Maybe cuckservatism fits you better then, pussy. we don't have one leader and we don't need one, this is a leaderless movement.

It's because fringe nationalism usually attracts fringe people. You see a lot of convicts, drug addicts, or general losers of society attracted to this. Normal people generally don't like big sweeping political changes and prefer moderation or graduation. Honestly, it's not even just nationalists, it's all fringe political movements. Most Communists and Greens have a few screws loose as well.

Mainstream nationalism is much more moderate. You won't see a Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, or Jimmie Akesson talking about how we need to burn churches, kill non-whites, and 1488 HEIL ODIN RACE WAR NOW. They wouldn't win because few people want that kind of nonsense.

Same thing here in America, the NSM is full of garbage tier whites. Sorry, but when I think of preserving whites, it's not those guys I want to preserve.

Varg is an AI. He malfunctioned so they locked him up and then he ran away into the forest like jude law's character in literally AI the film.
If you pay attention, all the things he says are clearly the results of some kind of algorithm, it explains a lot. The bizzare connections and random, uncalled for ideas like the bear cult. His sudden support of leftists after dozens of far right videos and having never supported leftism before. While at the same time not retracting his far right views. He is just sorting through data online, grabbing bits of it, rearranging it and regurgitating it as his algorithm dictates. He secures an autist mate despite apparently not having autism, he probably can not compute relationships with neurotypicals

His father was some shady engineer who was employed by saddam hussein to work in iraq. I suspect he had some hand in varg's creation

Burzum has a massive fanbase and Filosofem is one of the most respected metal albums of all time.

Varg is murderer larping as a warrior. If you think this man is any kind of leader you are even more pathetic than he.

>either you follow cuckservative or shit for brain honorless retards

Like I said, we're doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=RO8p9GYZSQY

Dear Leftists

>role playing games aren't escapism and pathetic they are actually an expression of ancestral memory that is built into our DNA.
next level 'tism

His entire library really is something special
It is undeniable

I do like some of his music. I won't try and take that away.

he's /ourguy/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Communism

>you have to follow someone
>you have to follow Varg only if you are in this movement

You are either retarded or a shill

You live a fantasy if you don't think people follow. I don't follow this shit for brains or those other shit for brains. But you and millions of others are following some shit for brains. That's my point.

If you are referring to Varg, I liked him as a musician back when I was a liberal faggot. But fortune favors the bold I suppose.

These days Nationalism is a fringe group, and being a fringe group it takes people who are demanding change to the status quo, and any time you are recruiting those types of "Things must change!" people you are going to get loons.

Slim pickings

Yes! Varg is our Guy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

It also doesn't help that right wing fringe folks are famously gullible. Look at Alex Jones' store.

>>Mainstream nationalism is much more moderate. You won't see a Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, or Jimmie Akesson talking about how we need to burn churches, kill non-whites, and 1488 HEIL ODIN RACE WAR NOW. They wouldn't win because few people want that kind of nonsense.

Varg doesn't either.

>You live a fantasy if you don't think people follow
Strawman

>I don't follow this shit for brains or those other shit for brains
Who isn't shit for brains to you?

> But you and millions of others are following some shit for brains
I'm not following anyone

>In March 2012, low-cost carrier Norwegian Air Shuttle set up a public poll asking customers to pick a famous Norwegian historic figure whose picture would decorate the aircraft's tailfin. Aarseth was leading the poll but his name was removed from the campaign

>NSM
Literally a COINTELPRO honeypot from the 80s, not relevant now at all. What about "fringe nationalists" like NRM and Golden Dawn that actually look good?

MFW varg also supports my autism about bear and wolf cults being the true European faith, and I had no idea...

Why else would you be defending him so strongly unless you valued his opinion and formed your world view based partially on it? Do you really know what it means to follow or do you think you have to worship him to be following him?

Get your idpol the fuck outa'here, burger

>he thinks Sup Forums is "alt-right"

Can I see your flag too?

Varg is quite a meme, but at least he isnt some politically correct zionist fuccboi like spencerberg or peterstein, and this makes him thousand times mole valuable. He also says rather wise things sometimes.