What are your thoughts on this? Do you honestly defend him?

What are your thoughts on this? Do you honestly defend him?

nigger. I would die for him.

A status-quo bootlicker asking big daddy government for more SAGE

Regulation in the United States is created by unelected federal boards without the consent of congress.

These boards create more jobs/opportunities for themselves and their friends at the cost of manufacturing and resource harvesting private sector jobs in order to save pest animals and land nobody wants to develop for habitation.

Fuck them.

Nigger. I would go to war for President Trump and wipe out all you shitleafs.

They earned the job rather then being voted for by uneducated outsiders by being hired and studyiing their position.

Does putting everything to a vote make it better? Sometimes it does but i doubt in this case.

Also it clearly isnt for protecting land and pests, its for protecting the united states from resembling china where your baby food could be laced with lead becuase businesses wanted to save money on soldering pipes. Its to stop businesses from fucking you over, not the other way around.

How old are you?

There is no fucking way anyone who has had to deal with our government (IRS, DMV, Medicare, VA etc.) can say it runs efficiently and is not over regulated.

Its so fucking ineffective and bogged down due to bullshit its crazy. It operates on PC due to the lowest common denomenator.

>Ineffective
It really isnt kiddo.

And are you taking word of mouth sources to pull shit out your ass?

t. retard

>government isnt ineffective
>leaf
fuck off faggot

Anyone draw a parallel with the bolded words and High Level Insiders claim him and his group are going to use public domain technologies to transform the economic landscape of America?

That's a very good thing for business and infrastructure, leaf.

The fucking irony. Stop getting so mad kid

>public domain technologies

Friendly reminder smartphones are 30 years old.

Or remove "national security" pantents used to sit on life changing technology.

Double dubbz
Nice

At the expense of your health regulations, food quality, workers rights and safety and literally 165,000 other rules to prevent corperations from pushing the letter and tryong to exploit you.
Honestly you fit the description of a cuck far better then the left does by the sole fact that youre willing to accept cockroaches laced in asbestos and lead along with numerous chemicals being put inside every day items. Simply to please daddy trump

Regulations are great for America

>What are your thoughts on this?
That I don't follow news cycles of other countries?

Where the fuck do you think this involves burger?

anyone who has ever had to file an insurance claim or try to cancel their comcast account will can say private corporations run efficiently and with minimal bureaucracy

Yes, why the fuck would you want to choke the shit out of business you idiot? Do you want to destroy your economy? I prefer high ass taxes and low regulations

It's suprising going on Wikipedia and seeing the phones the business class of people used in 80s/90s. Email and web access mobily before most people even had dial-up access.

He made a point that unleashing said technology at this point would just further increase the geriatric portion of our population, so it's a very valid security concern.

Why the fuck are you so obsessive over businesses prosperity at the expense OF YOUR OWN HEALTH AND SAFETY.

If safety regulations are choking BAD businesses owned by idiots who cit corners and potentially poison people that is a good thing.

Do you want america to be like mexico? Because youre looking at the first domino to fall that will end with factory workers without respirators and estrogen laced diapers for babies.

Wasn't their a scare about evil assholes tryong to put chemicals in your water? Because this like those assholes getting checkmate

> cockroaches laced in asbestos and lead along with numerous chemicals being put inside every day items. Simply to please daddy trump

If you actually believe that they would remove those sort of regulations you are nothing short of an absolute moron.

Youre so god damn retarded its getting to.me.

Did you even see what was removed? Do you understand just how souless and trashy your average corporate wolf is like? You treat them like your benevolent guardian angels looking out for your interests and not living for just money.

America doesnt have magic that prevents these peoppe from commiting dangerous business practices out of the goodness of their heart. Its the regulations that control that.

the regulations call for every been to be tracked from the exact spot its taken out of the ground to the plate of food it lands on. If you think all muh regulations are a good thing, you're a fucking cuck and a half.

bean*

This is straw man tier shit. Streamlining regulations does not automatically equate to meyhem. In fact, its often the case that shitty regulations create mayhem for the bureaucrats trying to make sense of them.

There are plenty of regulations that are just contradictory. For example, regulations pertaining to managing historic sites say it is a violation of nhpa to preemptively destroy historic sites prior to the federal government acquiring a piece of land.

Federal land acquisition regulations require the removal of encumbrances (i.e. structures, historic or not) prior to acquisition.

As a result, bureaucrats like myself are pitted against one another, wasting time, money, and resources playing battle of the regulations.

It's a ridiculously Byzantine mess that creates busy work and allows bureaucrats to act as power hungary gate keepers. Anyone who says otherwise is either ignorant of the machinations of government, or an entrenched deep stater who feels threatened by the loss of their gatekeeper status.

this same leaf is shitting up the boards. fucking shill on a slow night. get a job loser

Yeah because insurance and telecoms aren't regulated by the government at all lmao

We all remember the great robber baron rat-shit scandal of 1910, amirite?

If he does this one thing alone no other country will be able to compete.

Just look at how many countries started shitting themselves over the tax cuts.

In reality it's 90% bullshit

>cancel their comcast account
Just stop paying them.

They'll get the message.

taking another step to bring us back to the '50s. yes. and what do you care?

Absolutely disgusting

Trump is a much better leader than Trudeau. You should help fix Canada's gov before complaining about others, fellow leaf. Quit being stupid and quit embarrassing Canada.

>every one of those pages needed for the kind of shit she listed

>leaf

>joy reid
>nigger
give me reily reid any day.

/thread

I would see a noose wrapped around your neck and smoke a joint as your cold dead body swung in the icy breeze.

>reading is hard
t. dolan drumpf

Wrong, abo nigger.

The more regulations, the worse the economy is.

Also we have so many regs now that everyone can be charged with a felony

You know, if you're going to be preachy and call people abo niggers, you should probably take the time to learn what the Australian flag looks like.