Rate of women being unfaithful to their husbands increased by 40%

Holy shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/12/15/pf/taxes/alimony-tax-bill/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MGTOW

OH NO GOY, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FILTHY ANGLO SCUM
MARRIAGE IS TRADITIONAL AND THE PROPER WAY

I'm a married women who accidentally kissed another man while drunk. I don't consider such a small incident cheating but now that i'm fully redpilled i avoid alcohol like the plague.

These clickbait articles are so fucking stupid. Tiny sample size and a question that a lot of people will dodge. Most just refuse to answer so theyre excluded from the final tally. Unless they got accurate answers from a few hundred thousand women at least this number means nothing.

Daily reminder: All "x% change in thing" articles are useless.

why the fuck were you drinking whore

whore

THIS!!!!!!!!

Bathe in acid whore

whore slut

How the fuck do you "accidentally" kiss someone?

It's obviously cheating.

Why were you drinking alcohol?

You are not in a position to consider yourself redpilled. We are the judges of that.

literally doing anything with someone other than your husband/boyfriend is cheating

>I don't consider such a small incident cheating but now that i'm fully redpilled i avoid alcohol like the plague.

You are not absolved of this sin and should receive 50 lashings for your insolence.

theres no such thing as being drunk

kissed another man and use the victim response that you were drunk

you dont even own up to your infidelity you take no responsibility by saying you were drunk

>mfw when roastie sluts use the I was drunk excuse

kys white knight

PROTIP GUYS.

WHEN A WOMAN SAYS SHE KISSED ANOTHER GUY, IT MEANS SHE FUCKED HIM BUT SHE WANTS TO GAUGE YOUR REACTION.

>Women are lying whores.

What a shocker.

Tits or GTFO
Either way, KYS

Yep.

Sharia law when?

>all these replies
is ironically taking a bait a meme now?

Yes and “we only did it once” is code for “I’ve been banging him twice a week for the last year”.

Tell it us to straight. Were you testing the waters? Please make history and let us know the truth.

The Gentlemens Guide to Training your Roastie

>MUST READ
MUST READ
>MUST READ
MUST READ
>MUST READ
MUST READ
>MUST READ
MUST READ

>accidentally
>when drunk

Bullshit. A man could never use these excuses, neither can you, cunt.

Same here. I accidentally let a black man fuck me in a bathroom at the bar. My husband even thinks our child is his, and he did not have a slightest clue even with our son having slightly brown skin. If I could go back in time, I would have called rape on that black ma, and gotten him arrested.

saved

>((1 POST BY THIS ID))

>I'm a married women who accidentally kissed another man while drunk.
>accidentally kissed another a man
>accidentally kissed
did you fucking trip into him or something?
lol thots

Wait, accidentally kissed thinking he was your husband, or got drunk and made out with? Big difference.

>a nation of whores cheating on their soyboy beta providers with animalistic niggers

Remind me again why the West isn’t an evil degenerate shithole deserving of hellfire?

this post,THIS FUCKING POST
proves that all oldfags have left Sup Forums and
that Sup Forums is filled with either underage newfags
and or shills
Sup Forums is indeed half of what it used to be

people in the "based gen z" thread thought that chanology was the "study of the chans"

>accidentally kissed
in women speak this means blowjob or at least a handy

>half of what it used to be
It is 90% fucking reddit newfags now
We all went /cripplechan/

by 40% not "up to" 40%. It is high though.

Social media

Its impossible to have a stable relationship with someone addicted to Facebook.

You're a complete sucker if you get married these days. Don't trust a woman

JEWISH TRICK #229:
If fewer married women cheat on their husbands, but the overall marriage rate is down, publish articles about the increased *rate* of infidelity.

OH NO GOY, DONT LISTEN TO THIS FILTHY AMERICAN SCUM, DEGENERACY AND THE BREAK DOWN OF THE NUCLEAR FAMILY IS THE PROPER WAY

That is why the paddle was invented.

>high maintenance wwomen
Thanks for reminding me why I wait for the invention of the female bot.

I wanna read this but quality is shit. Help?

>oy vey goy be a legal cuck to your wife
>YOU CAN'T HAVE KIDS WITHOUT MARRIAGE GOY IT'S WRONG

Why do you let your wife kiss a man just because he's drunk?

But you can totally trust the state.

money.cnn.com/2017/12/15/pf/taxes/alimony-tax-bill/index.html

You’re lucky you’re not my wife; I would have left you.

There is a solution.

so all women are terrible whore it seems

your laziness is your undoing. you want power without the calculated investment, while all power stems from this

>I feel like I could do with a few (You)'s right now

>But you can totally trust the state.

Did i say that? Fuck off retard.

The sate is a womans new husband. Besides the many dudes that dump cum loads into them.

My husband would not have cared if I told him the things I did while married to him.

>meanwhile at the home

Yeah, the solution is to remove kebab. Don't worry Mohammed - your head will be swiftly removed from your torso soon enough.

I have fucked 6 married woman in my life. Lots more than once. I treat them as dirty as possible and they love it.

Reminder to all, if you marry a woman who LOVES sex, she will eventually get bored and cheat on you.

The catch 22 is that you have to marry a girl who is meh in bed, and not too enthusiastic. At least she will be faithful.

I already don't drink, dance or gamble since I am one of the last Christians in existence.

Honestly, MGTOW or WMAF. Not even shilling here.

>there are no bad dogs only bad owners
stopped reading
as he said it's stupid to expect them to be good

>1 post by this ID

Way to remove yourself from the gene pool, goy.

> drunk
> accidentally
Can we stop pretending drunk is an excuse. We all know what we are doing when we are "drunk". The only time you won't remember is if you are shitfaced and that's where you can't even walk let alone form a coherent sentence.

Yeah she accidentally kissed him on his dick for 15 minutes

Sam bro. After some of the shit i have done i dont think i can trust a woman

why were you drinking without your husband you degenerate whore

There was some book published like 10 years ago or so. Maybe a little less. It was basically a manual for this 'polyamory' bullshit trend that's been growing among women. I remember Dan Savage pushed it a lot because he wanted heterosexuals to be equally as promiscuous as faggots. It's just a big book explaining why monogamy is unnatural and how women should fuck more men because it's empowering or some shit.

A buddy of mine and I were hanging out when his absolute harpy of a wife brought it up. She launched into some tirade about monogamy being unfair to women and how it's so unnatural and oppressive. You know the kind of woman who reads political blogs and thinks she's politically informed? The kind that you just can't get to shut up about politics and you can hear her going on and on from across the room rambling about this shit? Yeah, this was that kind of woman.

A year or two later, my buddy found out she'd been having a multi-year affair. She allowed herself to be tricked into thinking that it was 'her right' to cheat on him. She got the house, the car, and most of their son's time when they divorced. Oh, and she's a teacher.

Shouldn't be drinking fullstop. Drunkenness was the sin of Noah.

This stuff is pretty interesting..

Women get praised for acting like sluts.

As feminists continue to blame men for everything women cheating is always the fault of the man. "He wasn't giving me enough time/attention etc.

more proof that white bois can't compete

>I kissed a guy while I was married
>i-it was the alcohol
>no big deal

That shit could end an marriage. You are a garbage dump of a person and I pray I don't end up with somebody like you

i'm sorry but Sup Forums is done for,
infinity or half

This is why I cant tell if its legit or a larp. Thats legit womans logic in action

Im getting sick of drunk being used as an excuse too, and for more than just cheating as well. I'm in my 30s and have cut off friends becasue i got sick of their unreliablilty and claiming "oops i was drunk" Well when youre a grown man i choose ot no longer associate with people who carry on like teenage drunkards. Sorry. Kys drunk excuse using fags and whores.

ROASTIE
O
A
S
T
I
E

Told you wife beating was a God given right, you didn't hear

so 1% of women cheat is now 1.4% of women cheat, big deal

>I'm a married women who accidentally kissed another man while drunk.
>I didn't mean anything when I accidentally fell on Chads cock
AWALT

Not just white boys, all women of all races have the same propensity to be unfaithful, brother.

fuck off bad goy I'm towing the interracial line like a good goy

> no source
> no official study
> title name goes to a blogger with anecdotal evidence of her and her friends
I would say it could be as high as 40% but not 60-70

white sharia is a good idea, but still. why would i want a waifu who only behaves morally because shes forced? i wouldn't want a dog that would attack me the moment i let it lose from its chains. fuck roasties

You oldfags sound like grumpy old men barking "get off my lawn"

well if you newfags can *assimilate* and
not fall for such obvious bait then maybe
you can stay

While this reeks of bullshit once you get to the end "My women sewed all of our clothes and does oil paintings and is writing an amazing book but i stopped her because of my superior intellect" (I had to laugh at the fucking end) -- He does reveal some interesting things about psychology that I think could be applied to males as well, and definitely won't be applicable to all females.

When I think about some of the problems I have with my own GF, a lot of it does tend to stem from me sending the "wrong message". Women do tend to pick up on subtle feelings that you yourself are completely unaware of.

I don't think we can equate all minds of women as to that of a literal dog, but perhaps there is some truth in their predominantly submissive nature, and how they may have trouble bringing out their potential without the help of someone else, whether it be a male, female, or something else entirely, but once again, I feel this could be applied to just human psychology in general.

The point is, regardless of gender, there tends to be some kinky slave/master relationship working in the background, and it's honestly kind of disturbing how it seems to be true equality may very well be a comforting ruse.

Hard to say really, but I'm not going to take the words of some anonymous Freud as the musings of God. Interesting tidbits to be found in that lil essay, I won't deny that.

>implying the nuclear family isn't already broken down
modern women are unmarriable
let the men who choose to walk away, walk away
they give you less competition
>hurr durr only virgins and neets are mgtow
good
white people have gone soft. left the weak ones die out

More proof that Boomers were a complete and total failure of a generation.

who the fuck cares? some people probably knew it was bait and replied anyways. it's fun to larp.
>but le newfags!!
stop posting and go to 8/pol/ then faggot

>accidentally
So you happened to run into him and your lips smacked together?

This.

Based Paki gets it.

Fucking roasties......

Well I guess I'll go die then.

What is so wrong with bait? What Earth shattering happening is being slid? Nothing ever.
It's all shits and giggles. I just made a thread celebrating MGTOW as a married man with 3 kids. It was a shitpost that got 340 replies.

>white women gain control of societies and vote to open the borders
>despite the (incorrect) axiom on which we operate, that womyn are strong and independent and 100% equal to men, women are still treated like children whenever it's convenient for them.
>men should man up and ignore all that and marry a roastie (who is really fucking the state on the side while just using you for beta bux).
>because we must le save the huwhite race - so that this can continue en masse.
Sorry friendos, but this just doesn't seem like a good deal.

Women with careers have less to lose from divorce.

>knew it was a bait
>replied anyways
>"I was only pretending to be retarded"
nothing wrong with bait,taking it however

This, I want to see those weaksauce women who say they need no men then cry foul when no men wants their asses except the dreck of society.

>Told you wife beating was a God given right, you didn't hear
Beating your wife is not about being cruel or injuring her permanently. (Why would you destroy your property?)
It's about connecting her wrongdoing to her emotions and that works through the pain nerves in the ass, which are directly connected to the moral center of the brain.

>I was drunk so it makes it an accident