It's Hilarious watching the Left eat itself

It's Hilarious watching the Left eat itself.

twitter.com/MrDane1982/status/942044354251755521

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeoffMiami/status/942176774338867200
twitter.com/LeftwardSwing/status/942346079219019776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is.

All Bernie Bros are stupid, violent and gay.

why did you try to sage your own thread?

That's one thing I can agree with Bernie on: identity politics were a distraction, and still are.

Sup Forums should post flyers like that around campuses and watch the nigs chimpout against the Bernie Bros.

This is clearly a false flag on the part of right wingers. It's brilliant, but dirty. Lefties would never use an attack like this because in their religion saying "nigger" is like blasphemy.

Why dont we do this?

This is "its ok to be white" times 1000

Prob because he wants to be able to screencap it and use it for a no name liberal "news" site

But media reported that bernie supporters voted for trump in the elcetion to spite Hilary. It plays.

If you read all the replies to the tweet it worked spectacularly. The Lefties are calling each other Racists and Anti Semites.
twitter.com/GeoffMiami/status/942176774338867200

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this.

there is no phase 2 you faggot

ayyy this is at my school

Hey Tyrone, whatcha doing?

but identity politics is a fucking distraction. goddamn niggers are so annoying

Fuck yeah phillyfag here. This is hilarious

Bumping.

Agreed. Even a lot of Democrats, at least those not in the dorm room, have begun to wake up the the disaster that identity politics has wrought. Politics should be about ideas. After all, the best way to beat a bad idea is a better idea. But with identity politics, you become your ideas and beliefs. You can't change. It's an intellectual dead end.

He a good boi, He dindu nuffin dat nite.

This honestly sounds like something we'd do.

>Bernie
>Dismissing identity politics
ALL OF MY LOL

watching patricia arquette behave like a complete twat is unbelievably hilarious

At the beginning of the Primaries he mostly focused on economic stuff, but then he got criticized for saying he was against open borders in a Vox interview, and the whole incident where one of his rallys was shut down by BLM, and after that he became a complete SJW.

Bernie bros are gonna do it for us.

I was going to put up "It's ok to be white" signs around Temple campus but by the time I remembered it the meme was already stale

Own up OP, also well done.

The memes are writing themselves. Truly, Kek is with us!

Kek

soiler; we did

Chaos is definitely in our favor.

Kek we need to put these everywhere

Well he is a Bolshevik swine so it was bound to happen eventually

Except they can collapse any system in the world, and have many options in doing so. This ends in totalitarian government.

impressive

Dude it's not that stale. You KNOW It'd hit the news here. This place is pozzed

They're so retarded.

> Hey, Tyrone whatcha doin?

If I do it I'll probably end up doing it at Ambler campus. I'm closer and it's a lot easier to get away with shit. I went drifting in the student parking lot for at least 10 minutes and nothing happened. Main seems to be a bit more "security conscious" I guess.

>Hey you stupid NIGGERS, [insert next democratic candidate here] could win if you stupid COONS vote for [him/her]. Seriously, fuck you all if you don't vote for [insert next democratic candidate here]. It will be all your fault.

kek

And the worst of it is we have Nazis, Commies, and BLM to thank for it.

Jesus Christ, that thread. Even if the "blacks" in that thread are our guys, a lot of people are taking the bait. Leftists are so gullible.

haha you go to a nigger school
it must be miserable i hope you have a full ride

LOL

that chink girl was so ugly

Because iotbw had a very specific target to piss off and you can't really get in trouble for it because it's like hanging up an ad for a yard sale. Hanging up niggers signs could potentially get you in big trouble.

False flags are conspiracy theories and therefore false.

But if you do get caught you just pretend to be a Bernie Bro and argue that #BernieWouldHaveWon and the white leftist faculty will agree with you and let you off

Naw. You just walk up to some random hallway with a bulletin board around 5:00 when nobody is there anymore and tack it up. Ive done it tons of times.

You need to fix your voting system. Just like we need to fix ours up here. Some type of preferential voting system would be easiest to implement, and would let people vote for who they actually want without feeling like they 'wasted" a vote.

>be Bernie
>be Jewish
>get literally Jewed out of the nomination

Remind them:
>Bernie could have housed 10 migrant families with the spoils of his attempt at pretending to run for POTUS. instead, he screamed 'Open Borders' and bought himself a nice, comfty cottage on a private island, in a gated community, behind fences/locked doors/locked windows, under 25-hour surveillance surrounded by guys with guns .. for the low-low cost of only $650k goy dollars
>Hillary was a shitty choice from the outset, butt at least she has a vagina; amirite tho? the most important advancement we should see in this century is not Zero-point energy, space exploration, or curbing the Jewish greed-factor; butt putting a vagina in the WH; rite?

It's up to you if you wanna risk it. With iotbw they'd feel silly even investigating who did it, that's partly why nobody got in trouble. Posting about niggers they would call it a serious hate crime.
Pretty sure the faculty isn't so delusional. Even far left university towns went Clinton.

God mode:
>Antifa has a table set up with a bunch of flyers theyre handing out
>Buy 64 ounce big gulp soda, no ice
>walk up and start chit-chatting
>I am all ABOUT communism
>I LOVE that theyre FINALLY speaking out for our cause!!!
>Excitement levels rise, were all gesturing enthusiastically about how the workers of the wprld need to sieze the means of production
>My half gallon of soda ends up on the table next to the flyers
>Bump table on "accident"
>A brown fizzing tidalwave of carbonated high fructose justice explodes across the table destroying thier flyers, and somebodies macbook eventually ending up spilling into somebodies lap
>I apologise profuseley as they all yell at me for being so clumsy
>I super duper seriously promise to pay for the laptop
>I give them a fake phone number, and insist I will replace it, like gosh I am SOOOOOO sorry!
>walk away in "shame"
>Circle back in a crowd 20 minutes later
>they are packing up thier table to leave
>Checkmate Filthy commies

I don't but I'm pretty close to transfering considering all of my professors this semester were lefty retards

Identity politics are the only politics that matter. What kind of fucking moron are you?
"Why are people distracted by their very real racial identities and collective racial interests and instead focus on the things that matter like arguing over which abstract idealistic -ism will guide us into utopia?"
That's what you're fucking saying.

Do they even do this anymore? Never seen it at Berkeley.

I remember at my colledge there would be a pro palestine group canvassing all the time. They're basically lefties that belive most of the things Antifa does.

>Politics should be about ideas.
Politics should be about vague abstractions and not about biological reality, and that's how you get a country full of niggers and shitskins and multiracial democracy and egalitarianism and all sorts of retarded bullshit that destroys your society. Congratulations, people like you are who allowed Jews to destroy the West because you thought mental masturbation was more important than identity.

The college I went to had this policy where political groups were allowed to do stuff so long as they set up a table in the bigass atrium. Its some crappy hayseed college so they were really just larpers but it still felt good.

They had a "protest" at one point but it was just like 15 people sitting around holding signs in the oval trying to look moody and serious.

Really this makes me wonder why we wasted our time with the "It's okay to be white" shit.

I'd expect pro Palestine more than commies right now. The students are pretty serious and RefuseFascism is essentially banned from campus. The residents are the really leftist people trying to either convert the students or just be degenerate skaters.

twitter.com/LeftwardSwing/status/942346079219019776

lol this black dude is pretty based

Why are bernie bros so racist against niggers?

Because they made Bernie lose, and now they have to pay off the debt from their worthless degress themselves.

Remember this gem from Temple?

Divide and conquer!
Burgers shoud exploit left's division. Let's make word NIGGER casual again.

he sold out just to be sold out.

muh skin color

stupid goys don't know

Temple is pretty fucking awful. Multiple people in a writing class I had called J.K. Rowling's twitter "awesome". The only reason I'm going there is because it's close, cheap, they have asian girls, and I can go to Japan and jerk off to cars.

I like your style sir.

bump