Infinite Stratos

Why did she dress up in a fetish outfith for her younger brother when it's clear the two aren't sexually attracted to eachother?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=IS:Volume9_Prologue
daupao.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/infinite-stratos-volume-9-translation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the viewers.

I mean sure, it was a fan-service episode.

Chifuyu-nee is sexually attracted to the viewer
I want to believe.

>it's clear the two aren't sexually attracted to eachother

Ichika doesn't have a maid fetish, he just has a sister complex.

>the two aren't sexually attracted to each other

at this point I believe Chifuyu made the doc implement some shit into Ichika so that he craves the Nee-san

Ichika has a self-genderbender fetish. He's too busy thinking about fucking himself that he never thinks about the harem.

If my gender bent looked like that, I would too.

Because she wanted to play the part of the maid once, considering Ichika is the maid of the house and does everything.

another season would be nice
maybe i'll finish the available ln volumes before that happens

Chapter 20 when?

will you marry her?

>Strong
>Onee-san type
>Though exterior, soft interior
>Killer body
>Nice, long, wavy hair
The only problem is that she's probably the type who hates weak men and I want to be a househusband

Because it's a shit series.

it's her hobby

What happen with her legs and personality

Chifuyu is the main guilty why Ichika is mentally retarded

Because she's a low-key brocon.

Because she is the best girl for her brother.

I see you are a man of taste as well.

>My Onee-san can't be this cute
This just turned a shit series into a good one. Onee-chan's make for more tolerable tsunderes.

Is this canon?

>Is this canon?
No. She's merely overly-protective, not a total brocon

LN Volume 11 in April.

Are they still translating the Yuuki Homura manga? It's been my favorite version of the story, but I guess everything on all fronts is stalled out along with the series.

When happen this?

In the 2016 picture drama "Infinite Wedding".

He may be retarded, but at least he has good tastes.

So she married her brother?

Yeah, Houki is Perfect

Major spoiler for Infinite Wedding:
It's just the main girls visiting a café and talking about what their ideal wedding would be like (all of them involve Ichika, of course). Near the end Ichika comments something among the lines of "Chifuyu-nee would look really pretty in a wedding dress!" and it cuts to that shot (which is the imagination of the other girls).

But Houki is a shit

>"Chifuyu-nee would look really pretty in a wedding dress!"

He may be a retard, but he has exquisite taste

>Remove Houki, Fan Rin, Charlotte
>Add Tatenashi
The main harem is now objectively better. Prove me wrong.

I also thought Tatenashi's introduction in S2 was refreshing. Between all these "u-uguuu, I hope Ichicka-senpai notices me" harem shenanigans it was nice to see a girl actively mac on him.

New promotions and no new season

Not to mention she's voiced by Saitou Chiwa on top of it all. Can't get any better than that.

Houki > Tatenashi > Maya > Kanzashi > Ling > Charlotte > Cecilia >>>> shit > chifuyu >>>>>>>>> > laura

>Houki at the top
>Cecilia that low
>Both Chifuyu and Laura below shit
Your subjective opinion is still objectively wrong.

Houki looks best when she's being strangled.

And then comes volume 9, where she becomes even shyer than Kanzashi.

I'm not even sure if I want to know, but please elaborate.

And you post that shit loli your opinion don't care

Yeah, they pretty much ditched that side of her in volume 9, though Ichika is starting to pick up more on the girls' appearances and being with them a bit more. I guess the hormones are setting in?

If they had kept Tatenashi as she was previous to it while adding the bit of her shy side, she'd be pretty tough to beat. Houki's still my waifu though.

On another note, Volume 11 is scheduled to release on 4/25/17.

Also you would be raped by a horse and then die

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=IS:Volume9_Prologue

It's like a 2 minute read.

Ichika really pisses me off. All of that gaijin pussy with the toppest of the top genes to breed and he just wants to fuck his own sister? Come the fuck on

>it's clear the two aren't sexually attracted to eachother
wait, they aren't?

is fucking your genderbend actually incest, or just masturbation?

Incesturbation.

Ichika is better mc than that faggot of rito

>All of that gaijin pussy with the toppest of the top genes to breed
doesn't matter if they have top genes, they are still gaijins, so still inferior then

daupao.wordpress.com/2014/10/25/infinite-stratos-volume-9-translation/

If you wanna read further, most of Vol. 9 is translated.

>Tatenashi said, blushing slightly; her true name Katana.
This is not natural writing. That's a really awkward sentence. I guess it's true that every yahoo in Japan can write a succesful Light Novel.

>This is not natural writing. That's a really awkward sentence. I guess it's true that every yahoo in Japan can write a succesful Light Novel, said user, his true name Robert.
See? It flows beautifully

A translator thing most likely.

Has anyone ever played any of the IS games that have been released? Are they any good, or just anime shovelware?

bump

>French girl isn't best girl
Quel horreur!

Why are silver-haired Marina Inoue characters the best?

Because they are always Best Husband(female)

She definitely had the funniest interactions with the other members of the cast.

Chifuyu or Hyouki is the only options
sorry

>Houki
>Top
Youre not even trying

T A T E N A S H I

A cute. Too bad S3 nevah

Laura > Charlotte > Tatenashi > Rin > Kanzashi > Chifuyu > Maya > Cecilia >>>> shit > >>>>>>>>> Houki

FTFY.

Kinda sucks that there isn't any much more about IS now. Also, it was apparently difficult to stitch the drama pics.

Is there going to be a season 3 of this?

The end of season 2 is basically volume 10 of the LN, and at the rate Yumizuru is releasing, season 3 never.

Are chances of a S3 really that low? True, S1 and S2 were in 2011 and 2013 respectively but Infinite Wedding only came out last year.

Houki is shit. Kill yourself, ESLfag

We can keep fighting over who is best or worst, but I propose we debate something more important: we list from most likely to least likely to make you the wife

Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Cecilia > [POWER GAP] > Maya > Charlotte > Fan Rin > Kanzashi > [POWER GAP] > Houki
Prove me wrong.

volume 10 came out in 2015. World Purge covers roughly volume 8. so there's not enough material unless they throw in some filler episodes.

They'd have to reboot the series unless the author decides to start cranking out LNs again. On the other hand, season 2 really stalled on the story front in favor of the harem stuff, so there's that.

As a /m/an, I'd love to see a lot more of the IS units in action.

>Houki at the end
Yeah, I'm chasing a unicorn in that case. But the good things always require a lot of work and dedication.

Because she belongs to him.

But they're siblings! Incest results in retarded and diseased babies!

No, Miserable Piece of Crap

He is right though, houshit is shit.

I want a Chifuyu-nee.

That doujin looks like it's one of those "dominant woman because submissive slut after smelling a cock" ones.

Chifuyu should be the kind of woman who climbs on top of her man and tenderly dominates him.

>we will never live in the timeline where S2 actually followed the novels and the author wasn't a gigantic faggot and actually continued to write for the series instead of being butthurt over the fact that no one likes Rin
Dude had the biggest goldmine and he fucking blew it.

>doujin
But I'm glad she got several. I hope she gets her version of the 3d game.

Why doesn't anyone like Rin? I like her.

>being butthurt over the fact that no one likes Rin

And here I thought it was because he was a lazy piece of shit who fucked around all the time to the point where he had to set his Twitter to private at some point because people bitched about his tweeting about largely nonsense stuff and showed no interest in working on the series and they started harassing him as a result.

Speaking of Rin
>start watching the Infinite Wedding picture drama
>all the girls are eating outside at a nice cafe wearing nice clothes
>Rin is wearing this

I mean c'mon.

That's not a doujin, that's legit from the Yuuki Homura manga.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure Rin was based on his wife.

So when she was the least popular he got butt hurt over it.

HE HAS A WIFE?!

Oh, is that from the part where Ichika massages her back but it sounds like they're having sex? Is that just the girls' imagination?

laura is a BULLSHIT she can't act like one
Hypocrite
Sadistic
Violent Cunt
Bitch Feminazi and then being a cute girl also you have a Horrible Shit Taste laura WORST GIRL

Yes, then they go and think Ichika is forming a harem or some shit.

Well we knew about that part, but again he always came off a lazy piece of shit after S1 sold like gangbusters.

>make a big deal about leaving Media Factory and get a new publisher
>publish all of two new books since joining overlap
>last time we got a new book was a year and a half ago

I can only dream of kamachi.exe going all Brainiac and taking over Yumizuru's body to churn out content every few months. This had to be the series I found a waifu too so there's that.

You're describing Whore-ki.

Why can't you just commit suicide instead of shitposting 24/7 in every god damn thread you come upon.

>we will never see Cecilia trying out different clubs
There was so much to adapt and they ruined it.

Holy shit the manga is lewd.

It's not a harem. It's the extreme gravitational attraction one experiences near the event horizon.

3 years later and this Miserable Hater Faggots still cant admit Houki is the Best

You could have figured it out it was lewd on the second page of the first chapter.