Why do white "men" do this? He could have a nice white girl, marry her, and have his own kids...

Why do white "men" do this? He could have a nice white girl, marry her, and have his own kids. But he chooses a nigger whore instead. Is this the future of white people? Can we fix this?

This is a small amount of white people.

Honestly I have seen a black dude actually raise a half black and half asian kid that wasn't his. OP can cherry pick as much as he wants until his faggot soul is content.

well if you say so

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>why are men dating cum dumpsters

Because they're degenerates

>entire thread

OP is a faggot trying to troll

yep starting a white only Enthno State that's for sure

you're just cherrypicking to counter a cherrypick which isn't really a cherrypick, but the general trend of black fathers and coalburners

kys

because homos are gay

white women are literally the devil

>He could have a nice white girl, marry her, and have his own kids.

You’re assuming way too much. I had to resort to race mixing because literally no white girl has reciprocated my attraction since gradeschool. Living embodiment of amerimutt.

>this the future of white peop
Brb going to KMS

>I had to resort to race mixing because literally no white girl has reciprocated my attraction since gradeschool

christ, that's pathetic. You're probably one of those losers who order a mail bride from asia

Nigger lovers should be killed. Fortunately many niggers take care of that task but unfortunately they shit out a couple Dalmatians before they pay the toll.

He looks as pathetic as the white guy.

clearly there is something biologically wrong with him, since the instinct of most men would be infanticide. dude probably just likes to eat cream pies.

fuck faggots
you are a faggot

Surprised he didn't smash her head in with a hammer. Or a log or whatever a chimpanzee's favorite weapon would be.

what do you think of this?

A Bleached story for a change. Well 2017 is almost over.

You know what I don't get?

Why does someone obsess over it? I mean yah, I don't agree with it.

But like....I have shit to do. Why did the person that made the collage make it? Was he bored? Have no life? I know op didn't make it, so this is not a blast OP post.

but seriously what the fuck?

Go outside and get some experience.

White women are whores. They think they are entitled to everything while at the same time fuck niggers.

The problem is white men need to stop supporting white women. Because white women are spoiled children who need a good slap.

White women are all whores and age like shit plus their pussies are loose as fuck.

then what do you propose? what should white men do?

As long as he makes a few white babies with her. Most important thing is putting more white kids into existence.

>lol like why do you even care like wow like don't you like have better things to do like wow how does it even affect you like why obsess over it like wow

Fuck off fluoride brain.

I'm actually in the same boat as him man. I don't know what the problem is, but it goes beyond finger pointing.

their pussies being loose is biological user, just so you know

I've seen decent amount of niggers including one at my work who spent shit ton money on girlfriend's sons. Only for her to break up with him later on.

because white women are absolute trash tier if you want someone for something other than sex. they look nice, thats all.

BASED NIGGER

Yup pretty much

Fuck Americans the real white women are the germans and the russians

Are you a virgin, or you have to resort to fucking asian bitches? Either way, fix yourself. I don't believe white men are THIS pathetic.

keep your bitches in check m8

>Why do white "men" do this?

mind control.

"your"? what are you, a fucking nigger or something? another amerimutt?

Stop putting them on a pedestal. Do your own social experiments out in public.

Go to Walmart on a Friday night and look at all the entitled cunts pushing their carts of gibs. Stop being so good damn polite. Don't hold doors open for them. Make THEM get out of YOUR way.

You will notice the bias.

mind control? but who is doing the mind control? white women? the jews? need some answers here buddy.

BUT WHO HOLD BABY?

Jews you fucking idoit get your shit together

no need to get so aggressive

uh oh its a defensive cuck

unless you're a non-white that's "your" women as well, cuck.

I think he smashed her pussy into oblivion, and she is a definite coal burning roastie

you asked what to do so i told you what to do

cuck

Your a spic and a border jumper

Im a German with blonde hair and blue eyes

So fuck off

you didn't answer my question. Guess you're amerimutt after all

What's wrong with being defensive? Men are supposed to be defensive and offensive. How is that wrong?

I am a female and I can confirm this. Women are such simple, yet complex creatures. They want to be taken seriously, yet demand entitlement and special treatment for being female.
Personally, I just want to be a waifu for laifu and providu, but I'm scared to go back to school because of indoctrination. Every time I've showed resistance to liberal thinking in the town I live in, I have either had my freedom of speech shut down or thrown out. I'm waiting for the next chimpout to strike.

I didn't asked you who you are, no need to be so defensive, germutt

>but who is doing the mind control? white women? the jews?

Oh, it's so much worse than that.

Its are nature

You guys keep saying stuff, but then stop at midpoint. Just say what you want

I also have blonde hair and light eyes
I don't know what color they are because reflection defines color, and they appear grey when it's cloudy, green when it's sunset, and blue when it's bright out

This. Sup Forums should start forcing more blackpills.

So she was with the black guy who got her pregnant then left her so she shacked up with the white provider then started seeing the black guy on the side again?

>yet complex
being an entitled child isnt complex stop patting yourself on the back.

nah she's with the white cuck now.

>Oh, it's so much worse than that.

this might sting a little bit.

Fair warning.

Yeah, this is not normal.

I'm saying it's complex in the fact that it's hypocritical, yet women will never realize it, you retarded memefag

This is why you have problems fitting in and making friends. Being unique is fine but you gotta learn to drop the bull shit and just be cool

That makes more sense.

The answer's simple: pussy. Yeah, that's literally it. The more I look around, the more I see just how desperate most guys are for pussy. They'll put up with anything and give away everything if they can just get laid. I know so many guys getting ready to settle down with the first girl that ever spread their legs for them. It's fucking sad to see strong, successful guys just throw it all away because they didn't get any when they were younger.

but even if he's desperate, there are better chicks without kids out there. I just don't get it.

Most guys take whatever they can get, baggage and all. Of course there's better out there. For Christ's sake, the example given is a coalburning whore. Not tough to top that. Still, there's a provider out there who will take it because he can get literally nothing else.

>he can get literally nothing else.
but that guy doesn't look like a loser. Tall, chadlike. Are you telling me a guy like that can't get any better pussy?

>Maybe you have have standards

If you're going to make fun of someone, you should try not looking like a moron.

You'd be surprised how poor the self esteem of some good looking guys can be. They can do better but between being socially awkward, feeling bad about themselves, and being generally anxious all the time, their good looks just make them a sad waste in the eyes of a lot of women.

Would Sup Forums raise a black kid if the father died in the war fighting side by side with you in the trenches and his last words as he got shot were "Promise me you will take care of my son user..."

maybe you're right about that self-esteem. sad days for men.

It really is. Many are rudderless and confused about what to do with their lives. The lack of enough proper male examples and third wave feminism crushing men under it's boot by telling them that they're intrinsically bad and all their impulses are evil is making life miserable for so many.

I'm just hoping it's not gonna get worse in the near future

Wrong.

WOMANKIND MAKES HER OWN DECISIONS SHE STEPS INTO HER SOVERIGN WILL NOT THESE RACISTS MALES WHO POSSESS A DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX DESTROYING THE INNOCENCE OF HUMANITY FOR ITS SADISTIC AGENDA OF DOMINATION AND CONTROL TO CONTROL HER TO ULTIMATELY USURP AND DESTROY
SHE IS SIMPLY CHOOSING EVOLUTION OVER FEAR.

SHE IS REALIGNING INTO HER DIVINE FEMINE FROM A HEART SPACED CONSCIOUS AWARENESS AND REALIZING A DISTURBING PATTERN WITHIN WHITE MALES ALONE WHO INFLUENCE OTHERS IN DESPERATION OF CONTROL AND DESTRUCTION
IF YOU JUST SAT STILL AND DISOLVED ALL THE TURBULENT TENDENCIES OF FEAR WITHIN U WHITE MALE YOU WOULD FIND THE TRUE WILL.OF TOLERANCE AND ABILITY TO ALTERNATE METHODS OF JOY FOR ALL WHO YOU INTERRACT WITH

HOWEVER WHEN A WHITE MALE WITH SUCH A COMPLEX APPROACHES BLACK WOMEN ITS STILL EVIL FOR THE CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY IS ORGINATED FROM A CORRUPTIVE FOUNDATION OF DECEPTION & PLUS A HISTORY OF MAL INTENT/ACTIVITY MANY BLACK WOMEN ARE AWAKENING TO THIS FACT AND ARE CONSIDERING THE METHOD OF BISEXUALITY IN A MONOGOMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH WILLING (WHITE) WOMEN ANNNND A BLACK MALE CREATING A TRIDYNASTY OF COLLABORATIVE SUCCESS. PATIENCE,MEDITATION THE DISSOLVING OF OBSTRUCTIONAL DELUSIONS OF FEAR BASED CONDITIONING FROM THE DELUSIOMAL SUPERIOROTY EGO COMPLEXES THOSE OTHER MALES EMIT

MEDITATE COLLABORATE PERCIEVE RESONATE ELEVATE THAT IS THE MAGIC OF INTERRACIAL LOOOVE

>WOMANKIND MAKES HER OWN DECISIONS

you ever seen one of these before?

POLOGAMY NOT MONOGOMOUS

I think it will get worse before it gets better. Recent politics aside, schools and the media are still teaching boys that being themselves is wrong and that they have improper impulses. What's worse is that it works and it breaks their spirit. What you end up with is today's college campuses who reinforce these teachings and expand them.

Sup Forums BTFO

Sick shit. Men wait for that "happening" but it might never happen

YEA ITS THE REALITY DELISION YOU WISH TO ENTRAP ALL INTO STOP ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHAT I REFER TO FRACTALED CONDITIONING TO INDUCE A NUERAL MIND VIRUS THAT NEARLY WIPED OUT HUMANITY IRRELEVANT DISCUSSION DESU F4M

I think that's part of the problem. Men all over are just waiting for things to happen.

We used to make things happen.

stop using caps if you want people to read your posts

She’s clearly not white

But the problem is everytime men are trying to speak, they get silenced. Men are just scared in general. One bad look and oops, you're accused of sexual harassment.

>YEA ITS THE REALITY DELISION YOU WISH TO ENTRAP ALL INTO STOP ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHAT I REFER TO FRACTALED CONDITIONING TO INDUCE A NUERAL MIND VIRUS THAT NEARLY WIPED OUT HUMANITY IRRELEVANT DISCUSSION DESU F4M

scared of deletion, aren't you?

That's true but it's just another form of adversity. Men used to band together to fight adversity, especially considering the fact that we're the only ones capable of doing it. Now we've allow it to grind us down and we're all too disconnected and dismayed to even attempt anything.

I don't believe for a second that our forefathers would have been deterred by simple allegations. But we're too afraid to even be accused of something, even if we know it isn't true.

niggers or whites you have to be a fucking wimp to put up with this shit

I love that everytime when somebody posts a coalburner there's always a posts like this. Listen cuck, some white women do burn the coal. Stop living in the denial

Yeah you're right. I just hope by that time men wake up it's not gonna be too late.

I didn't write or post that
Who's the moron now, you or me? I already stated I'm a female. The absolutely retarded state of Sup Forums since the election is unfathomable

>I'm a female
doubt.jpg

>it's an "I'm not like the other girls" post

>post is 50% buzzwords
Looks like a roastie trying to promote herself as an ideal woman. Maybe it's just clever satire.

Is this the feminist version of kangs?

Stop namefagging.

I am white, like 100% certified white and you couldn't pay me to date a white girl. No Asians either. Tight ass thick ass black girls only.

Yeah, that's not true. That IS his kid.

t. from Memphis

Grizz suck this year tho

you still gonna end up with a mutt at the end of the day.

who the fuck knows at this point, the amerimutt meme has reached the mount everest status of craziness