Sup Forums on suicide watch: Lauren’s new book titled “BARBARIANS” is here

Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual, author, political activist and internet personality wildly considered as the brain behind alt-right. Southern has also been called the driving force behind President Trump’s successful campaign by liberal entities such as the NYT and the Washington Post.

Although most conservatives have welcomed Lauren’s leadership in the movement, some fringe elements characterized as racist or hateful, resent a woman assuming a leading role, particularly given their inability to score with women, circumstance that is exacerbated by Laurens sex appeal, which along with her intelligence and sapience, will ultimately bring the end of mainstream misogynist conservatism.

Writing for National Review, Ron Paul called the fringe elements that criticize “BARBARIANS” without first buying it as "wanna-be fascists" and bemoaned their entry into the national political conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/MoonmanArchive/DZbBAqx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's literally a coalburner

>intellectual

Does she operate an old fashioned train or something?

nobody cares about ecelebs except beta fucks who think she will touch their pee pee for donating to her Patreon. Fuck off. Quit looking to women for political or spiritual leadership. Fucking cucks.

She won't get married because she'll lose shekels. She's a kike, bye.

According to Steve Bannon, Lauren educates us with her new book, titled “BARBARIANS”, which is becoming a new classic regarding conservative political science. Christianity and Greco-Roman philosophy, along with whiteness are now being reevaluated through Laurens insight, rocking the foundations upon which Western Civilization was built. Now Lauren’s Alt-right is actually the driving force defending Western Civilization, Bannon said.

This 95 page, self published shit came out like a year ago and we've already established that it's abhorrent. For example, look at this excerpt.

Wow, such content.
Her last pamphlet I read in 21 minutes.

youre either retard, new, or a kike. fuck off in any case.

Yeah, half black cock

Stop making this fucking thread

THIS THREAD IS ASTROTURFING
DO NO GIVE THE WHORE VIEWS
LITERALLY SHE IS SELLING HER MERCHANDISING HERE

That looks exactly like an Anne Coulter book. Colors text and everything.
I bet her publishers were just hoping consumers would mistake it as Coulter lol

>me no like dolf he no nice

Writing for The Weekly Standard, Thomas Sowell instead described those fringe elements that criticize “BARBARIANS” without first buying it as idiots that can’t grasp the reach of Lauren’s philosophy that "turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called 'racist,' 'homophobic,' and 'sexist'".

Also a quick reminder that anyone that disagrees with Lauren is an antisemite that has no place in the Alt Right.

is this really an excerpt from the book? reads like a shitty political blog

Here is some more quality writing from Lauren

>literally a coal burner
>nazis can't understand I'm making fun of their lack of comprehension over the English language
Make like hitler and kill yourself

Writing for The New Yorker, Noam Chomsky described what was once a "loosely assembled far-right movement", is now a full international movement thanks to Laurens research and data systematization regarding migration and Islam. The professor suggests Lauren’s work differs from the conventional right-wing in American politics is more a matter of style than of substance: "One way to understand Laurens work is not as a movement but as a collective experiment in identity, in the same way that many people use anonymity on the Internet to test more extreme versions of themselves".

It blows my mind that there are anons who defend this absolute bimbo.

>Lauren’s new book

This is like, a year old, at least, and calling it a "book" is a bit of a stretch.

I saw a Rage thread last night hit bump while Lauren shills were getting page tenned on multiple bread.
Punished Rage will tear your fucking eyes out coalburner and make you watch yourself die in an oven.

>wildly considered

>wildly considered as the brain behind alt-right

It's widely you illiterate bean eating faggot. Fuck you, and fuck this coal-burning kike bitch and her entire following on this trainwreck of a board. Saged.

If the "alt-right" even exists it surely is racist and misogynist, may have something to do with it being created by internet trolls.

>inability to score with women
Hertz Donut

>dresses like a whore
>acts like a whore
>gets faced blasted with beta jizm, sorry I mean patreon shekels

She openly supports the a bunch of liberal shit too

god, even if you dislike the fuhrer this is just cringeworthy.

>alt-right
no
>accepted by conservatives
wrong again
>mainstream misogyny
what is the current year?

>beta fucks who think she will touch their pee pee for donating to her Patreon
I don't use Patreon, but isn't it possible, that at least some of her supporters do so because she's effective at swaying teen girls and early twenties women to lean right politically? Why do you think jews spend so much effort to smear her here?

where the fuck is Finnknight?

suicide

Finn knight is a cuck, an amateur. he is not around when the LAUREN DEFENCE FORCE is in town

Do you have this in a wallpaper-suitable resolution?

>Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual
dead

sadly not.

Writing for The Weekly Standard, Thomas Sowell instead described those fringe elements that criticize “BARBARIANS” without first buying it as idiots that can’t grasp the reach of Lauren’s philosophy that "turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called 'racist,' 'homophobic,' and 'sexist'".

Writing for The New Yorker, Noam Chomsky described what was once a "loosely assembled far-right movement", is now a full international movement thanks to Laurens research and data systematization regarding migration and Islam. The professor suggests Lauren’s work differs from the conventional right-wing in American politics is more a matter of style than of substance: "One way to understand Laurens work is not as a movement but as a collective experiment in identity, in the same way that many people use anonymity on the Internet to test more extreme versions of themselves".

>leading intellectual

Name 1 (one) idea that originates from her that has provided value.

William F. Buckley Jr. suggested that the alt-right is dead without Lauren, but with her as a figurehead it may pose a greater threat to progressivism than the mainstream conservative movement.

>migrates into her pussy

Thicc in the subtitle..
I hate this fucking planet.

This says a lot about publishing these days, doesn't it?

Please improve your critical thinking skills. That's obviously photoshopped. I'm disappointed in you. Did khazar milkers really fail to give it away?

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

Reducing the potential for the world to be exposed to black cocks by personally enveloping them with her vagina.

that kirito though

it's photoshopped you idiot

Would fuck hours upon hours and creampie repeatedly, but politically she is plain and uninteresting, a spoiled brat.

>OP is a faggot and his thread's all retarded
Meanwhile we could be focusing on redpilling normalfags on the JQ via Henry Ford and his writings.
Or any other worthwhile endeavor.
But instead we got another eceleb thread that is destined to go nowhere.
If you insist on responding to this trash-grade thread, at least try to bring something constructive to Sup Forums while you're doing it. Otherwise, sage.

why do you say that?

Fuck southern

pew.tube/user/MoonmanArchive/DZbBAqx

Because there have been a metric fuckton of these threads in the last 24 hours, and in browsing through them I've witnessed almost exclusively T_D level commentary. We get it. (((Southern))) is a whore. Did nobody else see this coming?
It isn't just your thread OP, it's most threads up right now. We desperately need another happening.

no

>i dont have a job and whore my boobs out for shekels from a emerged mainstream movement thats has literally its feet in the oval office, that makes me a an underground samaritian
>and keep trying to change the right into former kosher liberals so far I have destroyed nothing but the right
>you see I could totally be even richer than now but I didnt think that trough early enoug so buy my book i want to be even richer
>some mentally retarded soyboy probably wrote that up unionically

why do you say that?

what does that prove?
she IS a leading intellectual:

William F. Buckley Jr. suggested that the alt-right is dead without Lauren, but with her as a figurehead it may pose a greater threat to progressivism than the mainstream conservative movement.

In an interview with The New York Times on November 22, President-elect Donald Trump disavowed anyone that disagrees with the facts contained in “BARBARIANS”, and promised to start building the wall himself, with his own funds if need be.

That's woke af

That's so fucking disgusting. Does anyone actually want to fuck this retard?

she is thicc by finn standards

Get this coal burner off my fucking board.

F

Never buy books with the author on the cover.

Obvious NazBol troll is obvious.

Just a purposely casual post to annoy people about Lauren Southern.

Neck yourself.

That's not her at all. You NazBol trolls are fucking vile.

also

Looks like a fucking tweet.

>wildly considered
>wildly
>not widely
Okay

Laura is a niggerloving coalburner who will take your shekels with the taste of Jamal semen still in her mouth.

I bet she didn't even write it. Ann Coulter was smarter than this fucking hag, and she's a horse.

Did the Finngol kill himself?

Do you understand humor retard? She was just being meta about all her beta orbiters.

>I am so much better than the people who agree with me, the are orbiters
>its funny that these people are sad and alone!
You played your hand, you apologist like.

She fucks niggers.

More NazBol trolling by mixing in some completely fake/photoshopped tweets. See pic attached: they even admit to hardly knowing anything about Lauren. Their goal is to slander her endlessly until Sup Forums users just get sick of the sight of Lauren's face & the negativity being attached.

I'm not a big fan of Lauren Southern but I can acknowledge (as should any reasonable person) she's a major & incredibly useful figure when it comes to bringing people over to the alt-right/identitarian/ethnonationalist circles, even if she's not explicitly one herself. These fags know this and it's is why they're trying to destroy her image.

shes fucking niggers

Stop promoting this book, nobody cares. This is the 10th someone spams this.

Did she really write this piece of shit?
modern white people are sad

>Writing for National Review, Ron Paul
In what universes does Ron Paul write for the National Review?

So, ann coulter ghost wrote it FOR southern, huh?

Are the Finnknight resurrected?

> given their inability to score with women

this is MTV

the way MTV shreds American culture is efficient and mechanical

MTV hates men, it hates boys, it is a feminist organization

MTV wants to belittle men, it wants to irritate them, it wants to inject sexuality into every social situation, and it wants to promote casual hatred of men and boys.

Lauren Southern is a jew. She is a jew who should be raped, dismembered, and gasoline should be poured on her and her body should be lit on fire. She is a pest. Pests should be eliminated.

Do it legally. Repeal cruel and unusual punishment for jews. Let ordinary people torture jews to death. They aren't people. They don't have feelings.

Lauren Southern is a jew. Kill it legally.

oh, apparently she isn't a jew, my mistake. we can let her live a few more years, but she is a woman, so keep an eye on her

Lol, glad to see Helegian dialectic making the memetic rounds

>Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual
I've read enough of that book to know she isn't anything of the kind, her language use, arguments and style are sophomoric at best. E-celebs are for lazy dumb fucks who want to download opinions and follow instead of researching and learning themselves.

>Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual, author, political activist and internet personality wildly considered as the brain behind alt-right.
Fake talking head actress for a fake media created strawman entity.

>Using dollar bill images that can be subjectively filled into almost any field of random points
This is bait, right?

>She's a coal burner
>Is a kike
>her books a fucking leaflet
She can fuck off.

Do not trust woman whith power.

>Do you understand humor retard?
I do, do you? you think there's an ounce of wit in anything she writes? She's neither funny nor intelligent not that it matters when dumb beta fucks throw money at her.

>doesn't know how to green text properly
>using all the latest or most easily ingested Sup Forums buzzwords
>"I'm a nazi too, lol"
>le memeflag
ok buddy...

Go suck a black dick, Lauren. We're not buying your shitty book, so you can have a bunch of 56% children who hate white people.

If you had any principles, you would have stuck to your own. There are plenty of quality white men that would have been lining up if what you claim to stand for were true and not about money.

>non-monogamy
You mean polygamy? Bitch, are you retarded?

These threads are no fun without him, I don't even bother posting the Lauren memes anymore
I miss the good old days

This is true, you just know there are some good white men she rejected because ''lol they are too nice or too short'' or some stupid roastie ''logic'' bullshit, yet she fucked a nigger
It's an insult to all those white guys she rejected
She doesn't respect the white race at all