Hinduism general

>What is Hinduism

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single concept of deity,

>A single holy text,

>A single system of morality,

>A central religious authority,

>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtu.be/hbzUJJLXFjk
systematics.org/journal/vol1-3/SJ1-3c.htm
youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRvBoLu4t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Political significance of Hinduism
All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources

>Introduction for westerner

archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n3/mode/1up
>Bhagavad Gita

bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads

hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas

sacred-texts.com/hin/

>Ramayan

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/ramayana.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjy8Lm_5NjXAhXDvo8KHa1cAcsQFghMMA0&usg=AOvVaw2lqBBcB2jwkUOGaqLqzQJa

>Mahabharata

google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjZ247P5NjXAhWLtY8KHZsTAMIQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw3xZVGN2bgbJ_CZgBqvX-D1
>Ramayan anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

I prefer Dinduism

We know Jamal

Sounds pretty based, but we burgers love our Jesus

it's bullshit go fuck yourself satanic piece of shit

>sewagism
Stop before you make me kek

Xd

>what is hinduism
>rub shit on your body to achieve

DharmaNice shitty made up religion, poojeet.

Didn't the Kali Yuga begin at like 3500 BC? It's only been in the last 300 years that atheism really took off.

Is has nothing to do with atheism, excessive religious division is a sign of kali yug

Ah okay. I've always wanted to learn more about hinduism. Thanks.

I'm not a hindu but my parents are from India. Just want to know if the Mahab would still be a worthwhile read, as in not shit.
And what is your opinion on Fate's depiction of Arjuna and Karna?

Everyone from India is a Hindu user, mahabharat is really good read try the version linked in the op and I'm not particularly familiar with this anime what's it called

I could deal with Hinduism if it had a version without all the silly names like oompa loompah doopidty dhamra shwimmi shwama bhagavad upanishad

And if you are actually Japanese you religion has hindu deities i would say japs are honorary Hindus

"Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift white horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings."
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI

>pol pot was Kalki
Yeah more cut dick salt

>Multifurries

Chant the names of the lord with ecstasy and love for lord chaitanya

literally demons
this blue smurf dude always with snakes, snakes in his neck, he sleeps with snakes, snakes in top of his head etc
according to God snakes tell lies, make your own conections

Read the translation linked in the op, then come back to me

The dude sleeping on the snek is different from the dude with snakes around his neck but if English translation if a text can determine the demon nature of them, then yes they are deamons

The sky man would have agreed.

Which translation? All of them are bonafide vaishanva commentary.

Hinduism seems like another religion handed down by white Aryans, just like Buddhism, so it's pretty cool from my perspective. Lots of great stories, art and architecture.

and when you die you have to walk on a snake

Stfu you Christcuck. Your religion was a kike weapon of ideological destruction.
Can't wait when we Hindus wipe you off from Asia and then from the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Go fuck your goat mudslime.

>japan gets called an honorary street shitter

wait important question here
are you hindus waiting for some kind of messiah or some super dude to come and guide you?

Please, the iskon translation aren't particularly accurate but you can believe what pleases you , they are all different paths on the same mountain

He did, appearing 500 years ago as Lord Chaitanya, a direct incarnation of Krishna.

Not particularly, but yeah the end of this age is near

What parts of Srila Prabhupada's gita do you take issue with? Give me examples.

im a big fan of durga tbph

meditation is interesting.

Shintoism and Hinduism are just variations of the same thing: a collection of national myths interwoven over time into a religion

so according to hindus what happen at the end?

>comment
Tfw commie confuse Kalki as the revolution

A new beginning, as it has happened for thousands of years, but yes an avatar of Kalki will come and slay the degenerates

Treating krishna as the supreme god head, emphasis on bhakti yoga

That's Vaishnavism where the incarnation of Vishnu will come and remove all non-Dharmic (Abrahamic religions) from earth and lead the world into Sat Yuga.

Meanwhile Shaivism believes you can attain samadhi or awaken your self sub consciousness and become as powerful as the deities we worship who attained samadhi or are in samadhi.

youtu.be/hbzUJJLXFjk

Hinduism is just as savage as Islam, besides being literal demon worship.

Says a christkike who's god was literal product of incest.

Why specifically durga I've found it weird that western always find her
It's not particularly vaishnavism, the yugs are a lore that transcend sects

The Kali Yuga ends in 2025 after which we will have 300 years of chaos. There's an article on grahamhancock.com by a Pajeet that explains this in great detail. I'll try to find the link in the meantime but I just wanted to post this in case I can't.

so wait if this incarnation creates a new religion, that unites all other religions, would you follow it anyway?

seriously?

uhh, saw in meditation when i was poor and desperate and trying to find peace with my suicidal tendencies and illness.

seems to show up whenever im feeling the worst. idk just thought i was crazy mostly.

Fantastic book here btw. Would highly recommend to any Sup Forumsack.

to follow up i really knew nothing of the culture before hand and had to look it up so, mostly thats why i figured i was insane. might actually be insane. who knows. you could be talking to an insane person atm.

Bhagavad gita is literally about Krishna, or Vishnu being the supreme personality of godhead and devotional activities aimed towards his satisfaction. This is true with all the vaishnava translation and commentary.

>slokas on Krishna being supreme

aham sarvasya prabhavo mattah sarvam pravartate

I am the source of everything. Everything emanates from Me. (Bg 10.8)

mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya
mayi sarvam idam protam sutre mani-gana iva

There is no truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread. (Bg 7.7)

bijam mam sarva-bhutanam viddhi partha sanatanam

Know that I am the original seed of all existences (Bg 7.10)

>slokas on bhakti

Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, fruit a water, I will accept it.

I've met with a norwegian who saw ganesh in his meditation session and he had no idea if hindu gods, seems kind of crazy or 2deep

It looks like the conditions for Kali Yuga just describes basic shitty rulers, nations, and people(which have always been present). The only recent addition to the list is atheism.

If you believe in evolution then you have to admit that the first humans practiced incest. It's not like a thousand humans were magically spawned on one day thanks to natural selection. So your argument is stupid, and you are stupid just for thinking that.

That’s me in the picture. I’ll prove it too you too. Kalki here. I’m the 11th avatar as well.

Please take note of my fidget spinner.

>Whenever righteousness wanes and >unrighteousness increases I send myself forth.
>For the protection of the good and for the >destruction of evil,
>and for the establishment of righteousness,
>I come into being age after age

Say what you will, you and our people are savages and would have remained savages if it wasn't for the British.

He is.

Everything is born from Sanatan Dharma.

Dear OP
I talk to an Indian guy on my job, he told me that the god you should worship is determined by your birthday. What god should I worship if I was born on April 1986?

And like 300 years of chaos and complete civilizational collapse. Which I wholeheartedly welcome.

Mutt Please.
Your literal culture is built upon robbing others.
But don't worry we're doing your dirty tricks to take back what belongs to us. First your internet, now your entire mutt nation.

As I said you need to read real translation, it doesn't say i am the source of everything, it says i am the cause of all causes

>bhakti
Yeah what was the govardhan parvat incident, why do you iskon faggots not know about how krishna discouraged bhakti over self discovery how he said atma me paramatma hai

Wrong. Kalki is the 10th. Hiltler was the 9th.

isn't kali a female

The mathematician and Gurdjieff disciple J. G. Bennett wrote an article summarizing that book that updates it with some more recent meteorological/geological research that suggests the arctic was habitable near the end of the last ice age. That evidence wasn't available when Tilak wrote the book and so he ended up suggesting it maybe happened around 40,000 years ago but according to the evidence in the article it could been around the 12,000-10,000 BC range.

systematics.org/journal/vol1-3/SJ1-3c.htm

British occupation somehow elevated your shit country and its cultural/religious practices in importance for no reason other than Brit intellectual boredom. You can bet that if Brit occupied an African shithole long enough, we would hear more about whatever Negro mumbo jumbo belief system they had. Your culture has no relevance outside South Asia, and will simply be Islamised within 100 years.

It also has no convincing evidence for any of its claims

Join hinduism today

That's Kaali. Goddess of death.

You don't understand Hinduism comrade, all your friends focus on a Ill translated text, your inhumane kind will be the first to be slaughtered by Kalki

Hinduism is a single concept of diety with multiple masks for every situation

That is correct.

I will now reveal myself to you.

But you will have a test.

>his island was discovered looking for this Shitty place
>1400 years of Islam has been telling us the same

Do you think Hitler was an incarnation of Vishnu? What are your thoughts on Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi? Genuinely curious.

Says a mutt, whose government is literally run by kikes.
You're just as dumb as the inbred whites in your country. Please educate yourself on matters like this.

See this debate in Oxford Union.

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Yes harpreet

>, it doesn't say i am the source of everything, it says i am the cause of all causes

Same concept and message. Your argument is pretty weak. Krishna also didn't discourage bhakti, he just discouraged the worship of indra.

Where can I learn more about the Hindu gods?

Hitler was definitely not a Vishnu incarnation. Both Serrano and Savitri were focused on the bodily conception of life which is against the conclusions of the vedas.

No he most probably want and I don't know who serrano is and savitri devi was quite based a larp but still quite based

>different.
Thats just maya

user you are basing your arguments on the English translation of s text i can read its hard for me to explain but it isn't right, as I said if your conviction are so strong you woundnt mind reading the Geeta once more, just this time the one I suggest
Why specifically gods?

Hitler and Himmler understood the concept of Vishnu and Gita better than any western back then.
Himmler used to quote Gita to motivate his soldiers to fight for their nation. He used excerpts from Gita for ideological similarities for race purity.

ibtimes.com/heinrich-himmler-nazi-hindu-214444

Even the kike who developed Nukes for USA used a quote from Gita to justify using of nukes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRvBoLu4t0

I'll let Pajeet answer. No offense but I just don't feel comfortable taking a burgers word on this. Esoteric Hitlerism is a favorite subject of mine and one I'm quite intrigued by. You at least have to admit that there was something special about him.

I'm not talking about minor nuances in translation, I am talking about the theme and essential philosophy described by the text. You have yet to contradict these conclusions.

See this

The direct incarnations of Vishnu are described in scripture such as Rama, Buddha, Parashurama, etc. It is possible that adolf hitler was empowered (known as a shakyavesa avatara) by Lord Vishnu but he wasn't a plenary expansion.

You are and will forever be a slave. Brits owned you and your shithole of a country. It literally smells like shit, too.