Sup Forums here...

Sup Forums here, did you guys actually raid the user score for the new Star Wars movie to make it negative or is the mainstream media just memeing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/#
youtube.com/watch?v=6l9go9X1EbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are 100,000 ratings with many people rating it all the time.
Even if Sup Forums could muster up 10,000 people, which would be like 2-3 times the amount for popular strawpolls posted more than once, it wouldn't be enough to change it to 56% AND be able to keep it there.

>Disney bans everyone who gives bad feedbacks on main movies
>Disney litteraly buys reviewers
>every article that wants to shit on the movie needs to follow the "why some fans hate sw" formula
>every real person hated the movie

I dont know man. I think russia is to blame

Wetback, Gamergate proved that all (((critics))) are just SJWs that communicate with each other using secret mailing lists and agree to push progressive narratives. Also, have you seen the movie? Any normie that isn't fucking retarded is going to dislike it because ignoring all the SJW garbage the movie is STILL garbage.

>went to see the movie
>my siblings who loved TFA and R1 hated TLJ and won't stop making fun of it
>despite being huge SJWs

i'm russian and i did it
>spic

Remember Amy Schumers special on netflicks? Say goodbye to audience ratings.

No, Sup Forums is a board of peace

>implying Sup Forums gives a shit enough about your shitty movies to raid it

Sup Forums would surely do it if we had this kind of power but since we don't i'm assuming the film is terrible like everyone says.

Its nice of you to think of us...But Maybe the Movie is Actually shit!
Although We be responsible for the movie goers red-pilling though kek

the story had more plot holes than the holocaust
i think its most the hard cor fans pissed at the script
was pretty but no one goes to see star wars just for mike bay explosions 56% is fair BTFO

no its was legit shit, it was honestly disappointing.

I am giving the critics the benefit of the doubt. Most of them, I think, are just shameless and were hoping that giving a positive review would put them on the right side of public opinion, which is after all how they make their living. A no doubt a few of them see themselves as demagogues of public opinion, but more of them are probably realistic and realize that they only keep getting paid as long as people like them. People tend to not like seeing opinions they disagree with in periodicals they read.

stop watching propaganda for children or kys

no those are real users. Its the Ghost Busters phenomenon where critics love the liberal agenda and the fans just think the movie itself sucks

Didn't touch it, but we could push it further.
Saw the film, dumb action flick with great scenes and shit plot. Was the purple thing a tranny or just an SJW? Could not tell.

sorry OP; those are genuine numbers.
One does not milk alien tits and do a slo-mo dodge in a Star Wars movie and get away with it.

This.
Both Cripplechan, and us could not rally that 100k people to raid RT on our best day, with a near perfect battleplan. This is all the normies and its beautiful.

>56%
Dude we are 100% Mexican we never deny our race and brown skin, we are proud of it.

With that many votes, i doubt we could even move it more than 2 points if we tried.

>This is all the normies and its beautiful.

This, I'm glad to see people rightfully calling out this blatant Jewry.

>56%

WE CAN SHAPE THE REALITY NOW

wasn't it Russian hackers again?
I understand y u thought it would be pol tough because of le 56%

While we'd love to take credit, no - it's just a shitty movie.

that is a good idea we should do that

HUEHUE

It is China and foreign box offices that are really miffed about this progressive shit.

>100k ratings

I don't think even Sup Forums has that kind of sway. Sounds like it's just a mediocre movie. Most of the critics lavishing praise on it are probably virtue-signalling SJWs who only like it because muh diversity.

his back is dry until he hits the rio grande. call him a spic instead - they like that.

>Sup Forums can muster 100k people

EXECUTE ORDER 56

Even the Turks can make a better Star Wars movie.

>/tv here
>we clogged up our own catalog with a star Wars so we'll post some here

>56
REALITY IMITATES MEMES

I was in the Sup Forums thread about Christmas Story Live.
The comments made Sup Forums look like the ADL. You guys are alright.

Pretty sure it was the russians
cnet.com/news/last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-star-wars/#
>Is there a Russian force behind this?

>I know it's hard to believe many things you see online these days, but a quick drift to the Rotten Tomatoes audience ratings for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" reveals a stunning number.

even adam driver and oscar isaac who i believe to be good actors couldn't make the awful writing palatable. beyond the assault on former hardcore fans of the universe, nothing allowed me to suspend belief and my wife who isn't particularly political stormed out of the theatre completely flabbergasted at what they've done to the series. motivations don't exist, characters do not make sense, plot is completely non-existent.

>Pretty sure it was the russians

Daum communists

I'm sure they said it was a Sup Forums raid when no one here gives a shit about Sup Forums to mount some sort of attack.

We didn't. You should see all the negative youtube reviews as well. Surprised Disney isn't forcing sjwtube to shadow ban those vids.

Guess Russia was also hacking the scores on Metacritic and other review sites kek.

The delusion of these people, I swear.

All my normie friends hated it

white rhianna reminds me of charlize theron

cant blame this all on Sup Forums and alt right

even normies dislike this movie

afaik it wasn't us

they cant keep getting away with it

No

Did she just destroy a fleet of star destroyers by force flying into hyperspace, while also managing to hit every single one?

SJWs are literally blaming Russian botnets now. The absolute state of Disney.

I laughed right away when the whole ending of the Force Awakens was about fucking the First Order up the ass and destroying their Death Star, then the new one opens immediately with the First Order now winning the war and the rebels on the run again. It was like a gag from Always Sunny where they say something, then the title says the complete opposite.
The entire side story about the evil rich white people abusing animals was also VERY off-putting

Yes, did my duty. Hail victory brothers.

We must fight the kikes on all fronts.

That and they don't want to be embargoed from Disney screenings which will be like 40% of films when they buy Fox.

I saw the movie and, although it had (((multiculturalism)))) crammed in, I really didn't think it was that bad. I'd give it a 7.5/10 at least.

I am really glad that normies are drawing a line in the sand. I read some of the comments on rottentomatoes and it was cool to see people complaining about the not-so-subtle "white men are the devil" overtones

>56%

>Those numbers
Checked, and they've been shilling about Sup Forums spamming for days now. It's hilarious.

With TLJ, that was just leftist kike execs shooting themselves in the foot by ruining Star Wars.

Actually I read someone's comment and remembered the "evil white people gambling and abusing animals" scene so I'm gone have to drop my rating to 6.5

It's really not that bad if you can ignore the jewry. But just wait and pirate it if that bothers you

People are so fed up with the garbage put out these days all in the name of money that they rate everything how they see it, while the critics are basically receiving payola at this point to endorse various products. It's as clear as day to me. Critic = shill in today's culture of lies.

They made Luke the cause of all this. By trying to kill Ben Solo when he was the student and Luke sensed the Dark Side in him. Ben Solo woke up and that's what drove him to the Dark Side and Snoke. Luke was the aggressor in there story arc. Luke should have taken a trip and confronted Snoke and kicked his ass if Snoke attack. A Jedi uses the force only for defense never attack. The whole shit show was way out of character for Luke.

I'd only give it 4 for the visuals only the rest is banta fodder.

Wrong... even Reddit hates this movie. I went to r/movies to screencap some shitty posts but lots of them were genuinely disappointed in it as well.

>Luke was the aggressor in their story arc

Fixed for there/their

Funny thing is the SJWs started cannibalizing Disney for Finn not being important enough and blacks for him not having his own Nubian Princess.

That's true. Luke' character was not congruent with 4, 5, and 6.

kek...there was no call for a raid on this. Literally wasn't us, or at least not coordinated.

The public and the critics are heavily at odds these days. Looks at the Rotten Tomatoes scores for The Orville. Critics hate it, views love it. The exact opposite is true for Star Trek: Discovery (STD). RT has an agenda and it doesn't match what the public wants. I'm surprised they haven't started rigging the voting so the audience vote matches the critics vote.

There were no threads calling for a raid in the last two weeks. We had threads talking about the race mix propaganda and of course threads filled with spoilers but no calls for action. Sup Forums didn't do this. Normies apparently don't like it. Even Mark Hamilton didn't like it.

exactly. SW is a franchise for man-children. Get raped by the kosher mouse.

Sup Forums could easily push the score further down, we have the numbers to do that but we just don't care about it that much.

Why display the audience score at all then? And why is it RT though? Doesn't RT just collect all the reviews and combined them to a percentage? If anything, it's the reviewers themselves, not RT. Though RT is probably shitty too anyway.

Not only is it inconsistent with the original movies, it builds off of almost none of the plot threads from Episode VII. Who is Snoke? Who are the Knights of Ren? Who are Rey's parents? LOL none of that matters!

It's like Rian legitimately never watched Star Wars.

Exactly. You can change certain things about yourself like habits and such but never your base personalty. Luke was impetuous that's for certain but that's pretty much it. He actually bent over backwards to help his friends and family that were in trouble. He put his life on the line to bring his father back from the dark side. To see he was going kill a family member because he sensed the darkside in Ben is just a little much of a stretch.

Yep. And don't forget that this is the same woman whose only inkling of ability with the force was the end of empire strikes back when she "feels" luke's presence and tells Han Solo to go back and get him.

>Who is Snoke

I cannot believe they killed him off like that in the middle of the trilogy with giving us nothing in the way of what's his story. Just some force user that was tossed in there as a plot device. Now all people are left with in the episode 9 is the Kylo Ren as bad guy. Oh god. I'm done with this now since I only wanted to see how they treated Luke's story arc and it is as I predicted. A total fuck up.

I'm more disappointed by how long it took people to notice this desu

>All prominent (((critics))) are Jews
>Probably just pure coincidence
>But then consider what a critic even is
>Someone who isn't capable of doing the same themselves, but is capable of giving their opinion on it
>It's literally larping as a master in a field that you take absolutely no part in other than passing comment on what someone else has done
>Even a cunt like me could do that, so what makes their opinion more important than mine?
>Oh, the fact the (((printers))) of such (((critique))) just happen to be (((related))) to the (((critic)))
>I guess it is just pure coincidence and I'll have to live my life as an (((abstract artist)))
>But of course I can't because I don't have an (((agent))) on board who knows an (((art critic))) who can then explain what differentiates my spilled paint canvas to (((Pollock's))) spilled paint on canvas and why it is (((worth))) millions too
>Again, pure coincidence

We dindu nuffin
But we should probably maintain le %56 rating for meme related purposes.

Lol
"Yes thereisa ticked-off splinter of theStar Warsfandom angered byThe Last Jedi. These MAGA-esque fanboys—the same that called Rey a “Mary Sue”or lost their marbles over the 2016 all-femaleGhostbustersreboot before it even hit theaters—have been spreading their over-blown hatred all over social media. As you might imagine, these “fans”—who seem to take their cues from First Order supremacists Hux and Kylo rather than Resistance heroes Rey, Finn, and Poe—aren’t very comfortable with the film’smore progressivemessage"

wake the fuck up Sup Forums and smell the Asian Century - it's time for change - like it or not you will be crushed in the space/time Between Two Ages. You cheer for disruption and that's exactly what you will get.

Trad. male wish fulfilment is a foreign concept to you new cinematic masters. The demise of Luke Skywalker is a metaphor for the disposal of your myths/values/aesthetics. The hero is NOT the focus of the new myth makers but who he fights for - the State.

Notice how Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, never get the girl at the end. Love for a woman is no longer a reward/goal. Hollywood used to always leave you with hope that you get the girl of your dreams just like the hero character you identify with. Western narrative arc is in contrast to that of the Asian; the hero's goal/reward is a pat on the head from his boss for completing a task. Say goodbye to family, male + female courtship.

USA is the Last Good Place - it will be taken down from within. Poor Mark Hammill is only reacting, just like Sup Forums to the new Star Wars movie. George Lucas is a collaborator. Spielberg designed the opening ceremony for the Beijing Olympics. Moto: One World One Dream...not your dream.

I dont m8 do you think it was us or just the shit movie.

I rather like Moly's take on the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=6l9go9X1EbE

No one raided shit. Critics are Leftists who always love SJW propaganda and always shit on anything that reinforces nationalism or something that might allude to "the West isn't totally evil." Regular people aren't like that

It's all normies lashing out. My die-hardest friendo said it basically sucked, but encouraged the rest of us to give it a shot. I'll wait for the "world television premier" or whatever.

Now he's CHINKED

>rating and demography are identical
Pottery!

didnt raid shit mexicunt

there exists ppl who love r1? holly shit

this guy is too much of a meme
great at redirecting things to fit his narrative

Probably because of the last 15 minutes as Darth Vader was pounding that light saber. I watched it on Netflix and skipped right to that part.

No raid. Normies did that all on their own. It really is that fucking bad.

I know but he did have a good point in this one

good points not really that related to the movie
and rambles too much
12 minutes in he is still at the first scene

Lando, not Solo, you sperg.

Snoke dies
Luke dies
Admiral Ackbar dies

There now you don't have to see the movie.

No it was really shitty across the board. Not even about the typical Disney treatment with loads of sjw references and the like. The plot was a half-ass rehash of The Empire Strikes Back with iconic elements from New Hope and Return of the Jedi inserted with little or no context. Feels like a forgettable franchise money-grab considering they have 1 more film planned.

Some points of interest
@3:35 Disenfranchised white male goes off the grid
@5:22 Bitter and alone
@6:01 White female tries to lure white male back into fighting to help the women

ive been so busy trolling NN threads I forgot it was even coming out

Correction @6:01 should be @9:56

It's a joke about the score, Paco.

It was a shit movie. Even my hardcore Star Wars fan of a brother thought it was lackluster.
>Plot holes out the ass
>Unnecessary sub-plots
>Idiotic one-dimensional characters
>Most of the budget just went into the visuals rather than the actual fucking story
Don't bother

We raided reality.

Say thank you.

god you’re fucking stupid