The December 18th Twitter Holocaust

If Michael Malice's tweet is accurate about the Twitter purge, Twitter is about to ban 1/4th of their userbase tomorrow.

I think it'd be fair to assume that verified users will not be mass-banned as a result of this policy, so TRUMP AIN'T GONNA BE BANNED, SUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

gocardigan.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not fair - normies get banned while you racist assholes just keep creating fake accounts

much blood will be shed without the memes

Good, just report some of the biggest accounts a few times.

my guess is that there'll be a bunch of WNs/whatever else they call themselves banned. Especially the people who just lost verification.

Also gonna guess that some LWs who never got checkmarks are about to get banned "accidentally".

>He who controls the spice controls the universe
Donald J. Trump

Couldn't this be used to get rid of SJW's if we all reported them?

So we just need ~10 Sup Forumstards to report a bunch of verified liberals like SWEETIE?

Tick tock. We have

Time to report the fuck out of those white-hating Jewish people

That seems like a really great idea, what shall we call this operation?

>10 reports=a ban

Know what I'm doing tomorrow.

I'm pretty confident they're not gonna use that standard for the verifieds. If they did, they'd end up banning half of all verifieds.

Twitter holds the verifieds to a different standard, both left and right. If you swear at some rando, it's nothing, if you swear at a celeb, you get banned or muted.

We can come up with a name later. We should start by finding ~20 important targets as a warm up and post them here as to not divide our efforts too much.

everyone on Sup Forums should go report every SJW and jew in time for the ban wave

>if you swear at a celeb, you get banned or muted.
I am blocked from accounts like @WilliamLegate. I have never interacted with him. I assume it's because of who I follow, and I have no idea who that would be. Trump?

Alright then we should find some specific libtards that aren't verified, point is it has to be concentrated otherwise is unlikely we'll get more than 10 reports on any one person.

Operation big if verified.

there's also people that share their block lists so they ban whoever is blocked by somebody else

You're probably on a block list.
Based on who you follow or someone else you're blocked by.

I knew he had to be into sun tzu. That's why he spreads rumors of chaos in the administration.

>I will bend like a reed in the wind
>The slow blade penetrates the shield

>Sup Forums's collective autism could silence anyone we wanted on Twitter with mass reporting
>we slowly turn Twitter into /ourcolony/
user, I...

Report every celebrity and media head account. Use multiple accounts.

Shaun White plez

Report any non verified SJW accounts.

They'll probably ignore mass reports from the same group. Best to get a lot of reports from a lot of people.

When Trump is through with this massive purge of unseen proportions, he will go down as a legend. We're right in the middle of one of the most prolific times in human history.

I know, but I don't tweet. So it's based on who I follow. And I do not exclusively follow NatSocs or anything like that. I have an account that is not controversial.

Again THAT IS NOT REALISTIC. We have to focus our efforts on a handful, either that or we each have 10 sock puppets.

Night of the relatively oversized cutlery

kek

"guys" like Legate block everyone.
After the election, someone made the jock that no on saw Trump winning because all the Trump supporters were blocked.

>twitter has 0 users within 24 hours

If racial abuse is against the rules then there is a SHIT PILE of data we have to use.
I've got a pretty large archive of anti-White statements now and I haven't even started to really compile and examine it for use in the field.

I just hope he's taught enough people the tricks and we have another trump type afterward. Otherwise we'll just return to slow collapse mode.

>verified

So Putin and Assange are going to be banned but some youtube fuck can keep on truckin'.

Twitter is cancer.

And my point is that I am going to get banned from Twitter for following Trump or, more likely, following PolNews or whatever. But, I am not a controversial twatterer. If people like me get kicked off, Twitter is done, at least in the minds of average people.

daily reminder to mass report any leftists who ironically post nazi shit to make fun of nazis
eg. "lol lets kill all the non whites im so smart hurr durr"
twitter rarely takes context of tweets into account when it comes to shoah's
so it will be funny to take a few down
also if you give 2 hecks about your account and want to avoid the b& use this app to mass delet all tweets that contains nigger kike etc
gocardigan.com

>a fucking tree

>twitter bans 3 million trump followers
>says it banned 3.3 million nazis
>HEADLINE: twitter bans all nazis and surprise surprise they were all trump supporters

>czech beer land

it's an upboat

>czech beer land
Budweiser....

This will only backfire. Sup Forums raids on leftist twitter accounts any day now. Hundreds of prominent lefties banned from twitter. Feels good man

Sell your twitter stock now if you still have any. They're sinking their own ship to spite Trump

>a fucking leaf evolved into: a fucking pine

Soros funded operations have been going around mass reporting conservative accounts. What a crock of shit.

that fucking JEW with the bald head and sunglasses that always floods Trump's twitter with butthurt responses

it's fucking rigged of course
doesn't mean we shouldn't have fun tho

kek, well played rare, well played.

Silicon Valley isn't even profitable.
Long term, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc, will all come crashing down.

Kek. Underrated

>mfw liberals try to tell me that ISPs like Verizon, Comcast, etc. are the enemies of free speech

Fully understood. Compared to pets.com, the current bubble is at least 10x bigger.

When the current tech bubble collapses, it'll be along with the student loan bubble. The two are tied together.

Profit isn't everything for web companies, though.

Amazon didn't even turn a profit for the first 15 years or so of their existence. Didn't stop them from growing massively and people investing in them.

He gave us the freaking game plan before he even ran. Fucking madman!

I've not been able to make new account on Twitter without being insta-shoahed since July. I was never really all that spicy, but every time my account hit around 4000 followers, I'd get banned.

Amazon isn't a modern Silicon valley company, they're a decade older. Different business model.
For a modern SV company it's about rushing into the IPO and getting cash while the valuation is still good

Just sounds like twitter is just gonna be normies now lmao

You all know what to do tomorrow...

Just type in "white people" into the search bar and scroll through the tweets. It's all hatred and vitriol against whites.

so i can sock puppet away people that annoy me? sweet.

Surely Keith Olbermann HAS to get banned? He's probably had 10,000 reports against him, let alone 10.

Dude, we have to study and learn from Trump and others. WE can't let it slip back.

The fact Crazy Keith hasn't been banned confirms the entire game is rigged. I don't support bans, but he's far worse than anyone of significance who has been banned

Just keep spreading the word. The smartest will figure it out anyway. What's so ironic is trump's strategy comes from sun tzu's most well known quote, perhaps THE most well known quote about warfare. However he's led them to think he's so stupid they won't even consider that maybe he's not. So I don't think it's a problem to spread the knowledge, cause libs won't believe it anyway.

he's a verified

>bakery can deny to service gays because it's their bakery
>twitter can't decide to deny some people their service because muh feels.

I'm only attracted to people of the gender "niggerhater". If you ban my gender you can be sued for gender discrimination.

s/gender/gender preference

Welcome to "selective enforcement"

SPAM REPORTS ON GOYS AND KIKES

>trump
>banned

Twitter put out a literal company policy statement saying they would not do this

He pulls in so much traffic single handedly, you would have to be a fucking aspie retard to think that would happen.

It's going down

Kek you're alright Uruguay

frank herbert is not a bad author to take advice from

although I'm 95% sure that slogan you spouted was just part of the marketing for the movie

He is, by himself, keeping twitter in business

It's amazing how much they hate him considering

>the only good homo Jew who ever lived.png

You know what this means then? You've got until tomorrow morning to flag as many random lefty accounts as possible so they all get purged.

Operation Thor's Banhammer

The night of broken gorilla glass.

Lefty politicians too. Imagine if Chuck and Nancy get banned.

>theyre erring on the side of purging too many people at the risk of not purging enough

Wait how this works out for you in 20-30 years when we do it, but with society at large.

They probably won't ban anyone with > X amount of followers, but that shouldn't stop us from getting as many of their fucking groupies as possible.

Here's an easy strategy: Go to a random liberal politician or celebrity's twitter, find their most recent tweet, and flag the first positive reply.

>I see you thar

I think you have it backwards. The bakery has to provide service while twitter can arbitrarily ban people it doesn't like.

>create ten accounts
>report as many kikes as possible
whew

>one of the high priests of the religion of far-left extremism
>getting banned from the mecca of leftist circlejerks

Never gonna happen.

yeah but the same people calling faul on twitter were the ones defending the bakery

>actual censorship and prevention of free speech on a global social media platform for political reasons is OK
>hypothetical censorship of websites due to political reasons goes against basic human rights

The absolute state of the left

Is it a good time to launch my own twitter-like net? How should I call it?

>Yeah fuck America!
Kieth is showing his true colors

“It’s was horrible my twitter account was masturbated to death”

“My twitter account was loaded into a roller coaster and slammed into a gas chamber quicker than Hershel counts shekels”

“My grandfathers twitter account was sent to the gas chamber 6 times but he survived”

You could tell that it was twitter accounts being burned by the colour of the smoke”