Casshan was so progressive for its time

Casshan was so progressive for its time.

What the hell happened to the video quality? Did the negatives rot away into nothing?

Yes a black guy wanting to go home to his family definitely progressive but still way ahead of its time

Thats pretty sickening

>White as fuck kid
>"my child"
NTR ahead of its time.

Looks like laserdisc rot

Just having a black guy being married is 100 years ahead of it's time.

It was par for the course until the (not so) Great Society shattered the black family.

Just as keikaku, right Johnson?

Looks like an explorer in a desert.

Why is his daughter white? Does he just have a skin condition?

>My wife and my wife's child are waiting for me.

kek.

Just a heavily tanned Jap, clearly.

He's not black though.

RICED

Laserdiscs can rot?

Almost everything can degrade with time. The only exception is FLAC.

Fuck off, Sup Forumsluters and edgy Sup Forumstards.

>muh safe space

>Le Sup Forums boogeyman

Niggers are worse than SJWs.

>Le
Fuck off back to where you came from, faggot.

Truly this was ahead of its time as well.

Truly.

Fuck you Daiz

I've had some FLACs saved since 1996 and they're starting to rot as well.

We need more black men fucking Japanese women in anime

FLAC wasn't a thing before 2001, so I kind of doubt your words.

These posts are exactly why Sup Forums is cancer. You retards come here and spam your stupid memes instead of trying to integrate.

or maybe they've always been here and happen to have different opinions?
sorry to break your circlejerk, but blaming everything on "crossboarders" is a low-effort scapegoat

lol fuck negros lmao!

ps I call them negros because niggers is too soft these days

Sup Forums shill get out

Having an opinion =! Posting 9gag memes in every day non-stop

If you are going to whine about 'muh racizm/sexism/homophobia' etc. You might as well go to reddit. This kind of shit has always been in every board. You either get use to it and shitpost like everyone else or go back to w/e safespace forum you obviously came from.

I recommend Neogaff.

>fun thread that would have been forgotten gets resurrected by an overly-sensitive anti/pol/-tard

Every time.

Cuck.

>This kind of shit has always been in every board.
It has. What has changed is the frequency. People manage to turn everything into Sup Forums shit these days. There is barely a thread without some cuck-posting or a reference to Trump.
When you are so omnipresent, you don't get to complain about the backlash. You are a never-ending raid. Fuck off.

>You are a never-ending raid. Fuck off.

The paranoia is as palpable as the newfaggotry. I don't give a shit about Sup Forums I just find people that immediately cry about cross boarding to be the same type of gigantic faggot that will try to get someone ban on a forum for posting something they didn't like. Constantly whining about Sup Forums isn't going to make those people less likely to post the same kind of shit that makes you angry. If anything it fuels them. By all means continue being retarded.

>I don't give a shit about Sup Forums
Funny how that works out. Sup Forums is for politics. This thread should be there. Saying you don't care doesn't fix that. If you don't care about the rules, don't act so high and mighty. All you are is a shitposter.

And for clarity sake, I did not call you a crossboarder. I'm calling you a raid.

Ironically, nobody even mentioned Sup Forums until you sperged out because people were making cuck/nigger jokes.

Why would the OP mention Sup Forums?

>this thread should be there
>a thread of an anime on the "Anime and Manga" board
user with every reply you're becoming angrier and spewing more retarded replies please stop before you make a fool of yourself

An anime picture does not make a thread anime related. Please show me the anime discussion.

This is the second time OP has made this thread and failed to get Casshan discussion, if that was his intention.

That's my point. Why do you find it ironic that nobody mentioned Sup Forums before that post?

>if that was his intention.
It wasn't.

>he never turned into a nigger after a few days on the private beach in okinawa
PLEBS

the thread opener was a question regarding an old anime's surprising relevance today.
shitposters with their racist jokes and the valiant "i hate Sup Forums" spergs made it about Sup Forums but mods won't move a thread to another board if the discussion steers into something more related to it.

>shitposters with their racist jokes and the valiant "i hate Sup Forums" spergs made it about Sup Forums
Are you seriously implying OP wasn't aiming for that?
And that he didn't learn from the first thread?
Who are you trying to convince here? Yourself?

>an old anime's surprising relevance
To Sup Forums.

>get Casshan discussion
Sorta. But I'm also memeing. Starting a thread with what do you think of X typically gets like 5-10 posts before dying unless the OP baits people in.

Rude.

Man, I bet that hurt.

>unless the OP baits people in
If you bait people in with cuck-memes, do you really expect non-cuck discussion?
Even after the initial post you didn't even attempt to get an anime discussion going. You just left it the discussion where you had baited it to.

>figuringg the secret to read minds and not selling it to corporations for billions so you can live the rest of your life on a yacht with money and bitches and instead use it to shitpost on a taiwanese tapestry board

How does a black man with a white woman make you a cuck? I think you're just insecure.

>didn't even attempt to get an anime discussion going
That's because I wasn't back in the thread until after I came home from work.

Watch this.

>That part with the guy getting drilled
Nasty

user ou're technically right about Sup Forums being everywhere,but by your retarded definition of Sup Forums as in "when anyone expresses an opinion i disagree with" of course they're everywhere,by that definition the people you agree with are also everywhere and also everything in between.

i'm sorry you want to censor Sup Forums from speaking about anything that isn't anime related,but that won't happen,go to reddit or tumblr or facebook where you can regulate what content is being shown and you can jut hide people that say anything you don't want to hear while wanking to your cute anime girls

>your retarded definition of Sup Forums as in "when anyone expresses an opinion i disagree with"
That's not my definition, so I guess the rest of your post is meaningless.

>i'm sorry you want to censor Sup Forums
Separating by content is not censorship. Politics have a tendency of riling people up, and thus they shouldn't be posted here too wildly.

>Politics have a tendency of riling people up,

nobody was even talking about politics you fuckign autist. People spouting the same tired cuck/nigger memes they always do. Fuck off already you paranoid aspie.

>People spouting the same tired cuck/nigger memes
That is politics you retarded moron.

>That's not my definition
i don't think anyone in this thread was ever like "Sup Forums crossboarder here hi Sup Forums go suck a dick KEK" so you're just assuming shit if that's not your definition
>Separating by content is not censorship
unless a topic falls into more than one categories that are supposed to be separated,because then people on both sides would complain about it needing to be posted on the other side

>Politics have a tendency of riling people up, and thus they shouldn't be posted here
autistic posters have a tendency of riling me up and thus you shouldn't post here

>too wildly
if you actually want to solve this issue,either say "none ever","anything goes" or ,make some kind of fixed bar amount of political posts/thread that can be posted per day/week/month/year.

>Racism = Politics

Now I know you are not only a newfag but underage, holy shit.

>you're just assuming shit
Like what?

>unless a topic falls into more than one categories
Then you are still welcome to discuss it on /r9k/, Sup Forums, /s4s/, /trash/ or whatever other shit board you like.

>if you actually want to solve this issue,either say "none ever","anything goes" or ,make some kind of fixed bar amount of political posts/thread that can be posted per day/week/month/year.
I actually wanted to write it as an absolute, but that would have been bullshit. As I said above, the problem is the current excessive quantity. If and when things calm down and people stop making Trump threads every day (among other things), then people will calm down and stop reacting so violently to a few memes.
It's always a matter of context.

I don't think there's anything I need to reply to that.

Yet, you replied all the same.

True. I thought it would make you happy.

>Negro gets triggered because someone said nigger
>Decides to go full autist mode and accuse everyone of being pol

Why are blacks always shitting up things?

It did. However reading all those salty (You's) you fed me made me even happier.

>Like what?
That they're from Sup Forums based on what they post
>Then you are still welcome to discuss it elsewhere
That applies to all other forms of censorship.
>people can be more or less angry at a post based on context
yeah we know people won't always be angry at a post based on that single post's merit ,that's how people are.
i think you're just trying to defend yourself user,which isn't something you have to do on an anonymous imageboard,you have no name to uphold so you don't have to try to justify your anger

Uh. Guys. Just stop, will ya?

>That they're from Sup Forums based on what they post
I never implied you were. In fact I have pointed out in that it doesn't matter where you are from or what you think of Sup Forums.
>That applies to all other forms of censorship.
>other
No, censorship is about closing holes. Separating by content is about giving every idea its own space, and not letting some ideas blot out others.
>yeah we know people won't always be angry at a post based on that single post's merit
So we are on the same page. That's good.
>i think you're just trying to defend yourself user,
I apologize if you feel that way. I just wanted to get a point across.

We've already argued that you can't know what OP's intentions were when he made the thread,and even if it were to meme people who spout racist shit and people like you who get triggered over that doesn't mean it's not about an anime and that the opening post was in the rules.all this shit flinging we're doing now isn't about anime anymore though.

>censorship is about closing holes
>confusedanimegirl_26.jpg

>letting some ideas blot out others.
if the mods are doing their jobs that shouldn't be possible,and it probably won't happen.Though threads that are both related to anime and subjects from other boards (e.g ) are allowed.

>I just wanted to get a point across.
i don't really see what purpose justifying a violent reaction to a post can have other than justifying oneself's reaction for sake of face.
the discussion isn't at all about people overreacting to anything

I think that's really all I can say,I don't know what other stupid shit we could even argue about

>you can't know what OP's intentions were
He already stepped up and said that he was baiting, so I'm not sure what your point is.

>all this shit flinging we're doing now isn't about anime anymore though.
Quite right, which is why I didn't join the argument until later. Now *this* is me defending myself. Not that it matters.

>>confusedanimegirl_26.jpg
When you censor something, you don't want it to reach its audience through gaps in your censorship. Censorship without trying to close those holes is not proper censorship.

>Though threads that are both related to anime and subjects from other boards [] are allowed.
Of course they are. Most boards are not exclusives for their topics, but about necessary inclusion of it. One exception to this rule being Sup Forums, for the simple reason that it's difficult to have a civil discussion on politics.

>justifying a violent reaction
I think you have me confused for somebody else. But think about it. I haven't used a single insult in these past posts. Does that pattern really fit to the posts the contents of which make up your current accusation?
Anonymous discussion isn't for everybody. I suggest you practice for a while.