Why does she get so much hate?

I know some of it is shareblue shit but a lot of you seem genuinely upset with her. She does actual, boots on the ground journalism, spreads the message of conservatism to an entire generation, and is capable of speaking to the young, white female demographic in a way that most others on our side are incapable of. They relate to her because she is one of them and they are our most needed ally at the moment. And, you leafs? None of you have room to complain about her. She is at least making an attempt to drag Canada out of its current state of sheer cuckoldry, albeit kicking and screaming.

I would actually like a real discussion for once.

>inb4 kike
>inb4 tradthot
>inb4 coalburner

yes, we all know. you are quite witty and original.

Also

>inb4 SAGE ECELEBZ!!!

if you don't like it, leave

Likely because she'd used by shills to create slide threads. Kinds like this one!

Remember to sue the options field, people.

Sup Forums really doesn't like coal burners of any sort

slide threads don't work. if anything important happens it gets stickied. nice try, shareblue

because she’s a dumb slut who is scamming all you beta males out of money
start lifting and you will see everything clearly

Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual, author, political activist and internet personality wildly considered as the brain behind alt-right. Southern has also been called the driving force behind President Trump’s successful campaign by liberal entities such as the NYT and the Washington Post.

Although most conservatives have welcomed Lauren’s leadership in the movement, some fringe elements characterized as racist or hateful, resent a woman assuming a leading role, particularly given their inability to score with women, circumstance that is exacerbated by Laurens sex appeal, which along with her intelligence and sapience, will ultimately bring the end of mainstream misogynist conservatism.

Writing for National Review, Ron Paul called the fringe elements that criticize “BARBARIANS” without first buying it as "wanna-be fascists" and bemoaned their entry into the national political conversation.

THREAD:

Sup Forums hates anyone more successful than them. It reminds them of their many shortcumings. She succeeded at cosplay and now has grown her brand even further being a strong leader of the alt right.

Because she is a fucking retard. Now go away.

>being a strong leader of the alt right.
she IS the ONLY leader of the alt right.

According to Steve Bannon, Lauren educates us with her new book, titled “BARBARIANS”, which is becoming a new classic regarding conservative political science. Christianity and Greco-Roman philosophy, along with whiteness are now being reevaluated through Laurens insight, rocking the foundations upon which Western Civilization was built. Now Lauren’s Alt-right is actually the driving force defending Western Civilization, Bannon said.

ok what's the problem?

Because she shills herself
And she is a (((political science))) drop out.
I like a Sup Forums waifu that gets shilled by waifufags naturally. Lauren Southern is a forced meme.

I genuinely would love to fill her fanny to the brim with my superior 100% purebred Celtic seed.

literally who??

I never gave her a shekel and I enjoyed some of her video. What the hell is everyone thinking we are giving money to e celeb whore ? My click is enough already.

She fucks niggers and she's dumb as shit. The only reason she ever gets talked about at all on here is because some anons masturbate to her. She's nothing but a hole. And don't give me the "b-but she's bringing the normies" bullshit. One, I don't want more normies here. There are far too many of you here already and it's absolutely fucking digusting to witness. You are cancer, and we don't need more cancer. Two, if her purpose is to be a pretty hole to attract normies, then go shill this dumb whore on normies sites and leave Sup Forums the fuck alone.

Because of this

nobody hates her, she's shilled hard against, as evidenced by the first post. they don't like that she's effective. i wasn't crazy about her, but i make a point to watch her videos because of the apparent source of the efforts to bring her down. total streisand effect.

I find her attractive and I wish girls around my area were like her. Sucks the stormweenies prefer their cousins instead. On that note, Ann Coulter can't have children anymore and I bet she regrets it.

>taking women seriously ever let alone giving them shekels

No way she is only 30 years old.

She loves latino cock its okay to wanna have sex with a latino (but make shure he's "white"

A fake who only does it for muh pateron/hatereon bucks, she is no better than the whores on twitch who would go right to freecams if they started enforcing rules on twitch.

.. Another image to add to the filter.

She's 22.

I apologize

Sage

>Threads often get stickied
Nice try redditcuck

She’s a blond shoeonhead, uninformed latch on who is aging poorly

>Why does she get so much hate?

she's a member of the not-right.

She's 22 but looks 42.

buy her book

I've yet to see a single compelling reason for the hatred, except for some video she made with an a-rab awhile back.

I've chalked it up to the D & C tactics used by schlomo, here, paired with some bitter virgin rage, but I'm open to being corrected. . . there may be valid reasons?

I am a bit sick of the 'holy shit guys, its a FEMALE! what a PIECE OF SHIT!' attitude here, and I tend to think most of it is bot/shill created, contrived

You fucking faggot get the fuck off this board and never come back. Your life is shit, this is what you do for a living.

>preaches traditionalism
>not married
>0 kids
>takes pictures in sexual poses and in degenerate cosplay costumes
>brags about guys masturbatin to her
>literally burned the coal

Unless someone can point to heebs being behind her funding/rise, or her *still* prizing the dark meat, I still don't get it.

So shes imperfect, most of us are. I need more, before I despise this wench with the power of one thousand suns like so many of you.

I do know that other girls thinking about jumping into the movement must be horrified at the reaction she's received. . not sure if horribly productive, though perhaps keeping estrogen out of the constructive framework is a good thing.

This right here about sums it up.

She's the embodiment of hypocrisy.

that guy just made a video supporting a white ethnostate and being against immigration or open boarders because shit skins vote for bigger government and he wants less government.

Him being half nigger is absolutely an argument.

Did she actually born the coal?

Also, to answer your question: bitter virgins.

She's a hypocritical attention whore who's in it for the money and well, the attention. I wouldn't really care, though, if it weren't for all these fucking threads about her on Sup Forums. It just doesn't belong here.

you seem
Sup Forums really doesn't like
she’s a dumb slut
Sup Forums hates
brain behind alt-right
she shills herself
No way she is only 30 years old
aging poorly
etc.

All the Southern women are mudsharks and crave brown foreigner's dicks, maybe it's in their genes or something.

nah you are just looking at a minority. You are probably jealous case one of them got to your mom before you could inbreed the Bama Clan. Most white women date white men. Those are the facts. You are just generalizing a whole groupd based on the minority. It's like me calling Sup Forums filled with a unorganized mess,but that's only on reddit.

Fpbp.

If you care about ANY e-celebs enough to start a thread with the sole purpose of defending their reputation here, YOU ARE CANCER. E-celebs should either be ignored (Lauren Southern) or torn to pieces (Kraut), not shilled on here.

I didn't know she got hate
maybe because of the jewish ancestry thing

She has already adressed the issue

I don't know.

Her video on Replacement was top notch. All of you who think she's cruising on her looks can cruise into that.

>Her video on Replacement was top notch.
Her video on Replacement was NOT top notch.

Her texts on Hitler, those are TOP NOTCH, TOPPEST OF THE NOTCHES. SEE

>Preach against ethnic replacement
>Have sex with nonwhites

She's a kike, tradthot, coalburner.
> "why does no one like her inb4 all reasons no one likes her"
Sage

>she doesn't understand that jews are an ethnicity as well as a religion

All she did here is make it clear she's one of (((them))).

>nothing wrong with nationalism as long as jews arent a target

Stupid kike bitch