AUSTRALIA THREAD

hey Sup Forums i know ill receive a lot of flack for this but I'm half black American and i recently got a visa to work in Brisbane. apparently Australia is adopting the whole diversity hire deal, the hiring manager seemed to talk about it a few times during the interview and was really excited to hire me. i still have a couple months to prepare but was wondering if any of you Aussies could help me out - cool places to go, life in Australia, politics of being a black man down under, where to meet women, etc

Does it feel good knowing the only reason you got hired was because the color of your skin?

You have to come to Melbourne if you're black, to join your tribe.

You weren't supposed to leave Africa, go back to the Zoo where you belong.

what do you care? one less nigga in America1

This is now an Abbo thread

nah I want to live in the white area, its better

Family reunion OP?

Do I have to spell out the answer for you?

OZ women are down with the syndrome and have that piggy look to their face.
I imagine they like a good BBC. Most white women who can't get a decent white guy do.

There are no white area’s there all full of gooks and poos

White people don't want to live near you.

mystique nightclub is the thug club in brissy

im just trying to find a nice white girl, not into the thug scene

Neck yourself nigger

> White people.
> Brisbane.

I'd make a joke about nigger IQ but it's just sad at this point.

Brisbane is nice and warm weather. Close to the GC which is pretty similar to Miami, massive party culture. I'm not sure if white girls here like the BBC but Im sure you can find someone. Australians don't really care about race, they judge you more on your character. So basically don't be a fuckwit and you'll be sweet. Go to southbank at Brisbane, good place to visit

happy to answer anymore questions you have m8

user are you sad you haven't touched a woman in years?

Hey OP. Depends on what part of brisbane you are in but I suggest for a passtime when you get there checking out zoos and shit because they are pretty cool. For the most part you wont deal with a lot of racism compared to burger country since a lot of us are leftists down there (not the sjw type btw).

Too blatant, make your baitpost more subtle next time.

Newfag idiots will still fall for it though.

Lol you fucking cucks, I'm actually white

Kill yourselves you traitor faggots

Yo, I live on the Gold Coast. Which is essentially attached to Brisbane.

Learn to swim, hit the beaches. A nice drive to Coolangatta will show you most of what QLD has to offer. Heading north, past the Sunshine Coast, and things start becoming more isolated and spread out. Sunshine Coast is probably the safest place in Australia, lots of retirees move there; a shit load of golf courses if that's your thing. It's definitely recommended to head to far north Queensland at least once, aim for Ingham or Cairns. See some crocodiles and sharks. If you've been to Disneyland, then you can skip the theme parks on the Gold Coast.

Expect everything to be overpriced. We pay too much for everything.

Join a 'touch football' team if you're into the social thing. It's a casual version of Rugby League, but requires a lot more cardio. Rugby League is the state sport, fyi. AFL (Australian Football League) is popular south of NSW and everywhere else in the country. Nobody likes soccer; shit game.

>Join a 'touch football' team
He said he was an American, he didn't say he was gay.

hows it being a traitor? i couldn't give a fuck about a persons race, i just care if they are a decent person. but hey whatever if you want to keep your edgy white supremacy narrative going no ones stopping you

Australia is an Anglo country you commie cunt

>still believing in man made borders
we all live on the same piece of floating rock

Actually Australia has its own Tectonic plate, and in the future we'll put thrusters beneath them as we venture away from the Earth's core.

Sunshine coast is legit right near Brisbane.

Wow who would've guessed. Nice one OP thanks for this thread