youtu.be/NtfpM2G00bs
youtu.be/jv5_PtpgaUc
burzum.org/eng/library/2005_interview_metalcrypt.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oy8TzPOWp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=PUhBykAA0D8

Yes

guitars were invented by niggers, rock too. Even varg has denounced it as uneuropean

I like Ensiferum and Windir, personally. That one guitar solo Windir did is incredible.

>one guy
>"band"

really enjoy it.

a lot of good black metal out there.
a newer favourite of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdbqwa9FI6U

Finntroll has a good video where they are all yucking it up in a tavern. It's pretty fast paced, though, which isn't very metal.

Metal is the most blackpilled genre

youtube.com/watch?v=YA-TLekogvk

burzum is overrated

i've been listening to shit like nails and pic related recently

Varg is the only e-celeb worth listening

youtube.com/watch?v=QtlNF3C_UUw
youtu.be/jfi-9Qbh4Tk

Rhodesian folk music is the most black pilled user
youtu.be/95miVnJr01g

youtube.com/watch?v=xRJjPdLkMow

love finntroll, Really enjoy the older more folk metal albums. like Visor om slutet

another great folk metal band is Eluveitie

>Coup Loyalist finds Mugabe's computer that is the only functional one

Nightwish does a good job. Even with the new singer. I'm kind of in love with the new singer
youtu.be/GdZn7k5rZLQ

youtu.be/ZbM_0hRTSiA
This is a politics board from time to time, isn't it?

>black "metal"
>not an insult to real metal

love Nightwish gonna see them live this spring.
even named my druid in wow Amaranth because loved that song in grade 8.

It's a catchy as hell song. Have you listened to their old stuff with the opera singer? Pretty good stuff, but very different.

Agreed except Realm of Chaos is better, Fuck off faggot, whatever your opinions on metal are theyre probably crap

>inb4 "I've istened to more metal than you hurrdurr"
>probably not true and i dont care either way your opinions can still be shit even if you listen to a lot of metal

>le reddit spotted

i do listen to metal

Get on my level

i think the older stuff is without a doubt better music, like Phantom of the opera, wish i had an angel. But i like Poet and the Pendulum more overall.
don't have an opinion on the newest singer yet

I do

I saw a guy wearing a shirt with this album cover on it at the gym

Are you rhodesian?
if so then respect

youtu.be/--tFFz44zvc
The Islander is pretty gud. Which video is the one where they meet a blind angel in a cabin? Is that nightwish or am I thinking of another band?

I am, but I don't live there any more. I like to larp my homeland sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ

>Amish bitch with as beer bong
I do and Black Sabbath is far more red pilled

think it was another band, but i could be wrong dont watch too many music videos

have a nice song
youtube.com/watch?v=TkbadvaMuXo

I think it was actually Ensiferum, I'm looking for it now. Pretty much everything Nuclear Blast puts out is gold.

Thanks user, I love Rhodesian and Afrikaner folk music.

youtube.com/watch?v=2M6SWafRBhQ DEFEND WIGGER SLAM

good bye rhodesian user
if the time comes ill put on my rhodie camo grab my canuck guns and retake the land with you

youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s

Metal is implicit white identity

I do, for the past 5 years it's been almost the only thing I bother listening to.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ge9k4fHWqg

>guitars were invented by niggers

You high, nigger. Began with the ancient Greeks, perfected by Americans.

t. guy who comes from the city where the inventor of the electric guitar came from.

Were any of you at the Asgardrei concert on Friday?

youtube.com/watch?v=3fXlpYCBfLY

Metal is good shit. I just don't listen to it much anymore. Besides, I have 'radio taste'; and I'm not gettin into that argument.
It's like ordering takeout nowadays.
"Huh, I feel like listening to some metal right now."
And in goes Carnivore, Municipal Waste, or Stratovarius.

youtu.be/Anf0aItLOBU
We are about there my friend

1. It is incredibly predictable once you've listened to a handful of metal bands
2. It lacks dynamics.
3. It's basically limited to one mood.
4. Its lyrics are adolescent

you just have shit taste

If someone were at the cinema premiere of Le Dernier Putsch in Kiev this Friday, please upload.
Many thanks in advance.

t. quitter
youtube.com/watch?v=eimRwSbq2bk

I listened to metal when I was 14-15 (including a lot of the bands mentioned in this thread). It's something I grew out of.

youtu.be/tNNmZFhCvH4
Does anyone know the band that had the video of the blindfolded angel in a cabin in the woods?
I did too, but I'm reliving my youth right now. It's kind of fun.

wut?

metal has a million sub-genres and different sounds. there are so many splinter genres within metal it's almost fucking ridiculous. You could hear 3 bands that sound completely different and still call of them metal

The Sword, Panopticon, and Protest the Hero are all metal but none express any of those 4 critiques of yours

Yeah, because Burzum sounds like Black Cobra who sounds like Exodus who sounds like High on Fire who totally sounds exactly like Eyehategod who is just a bad copy of YOB. Totally get it, man.

too bad you grew into a massive faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=SnNhltMFv4Q
Normie metal is for beer-chugging dudebro cucknerds.

What does Dave Grohl meme by this Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=1-UbA3Gwwqs

youtube.com/watch?v=pSaDXLb9V98

youtube.com/watch?v=V7Na9-41mg4

He'll never play Dragonheads
youtu.be/a4ZGr1Ncr3w

Proper guitar is made by spanish and electric guitar was made by a swiss american. American = mutt, he wasn't one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bUle4zMYqE Tell me this is predictable. It has dynamics, not limited to one mood at all, I really dont listen to most of the lyrics unless theyre super easy to decipher but that might be true. But if you think it can only appeal to one mood i think your ears arent picking up on the nuances desu not to sound like an ass, I just feel like it can appeal to depressing feelings, certainly anger, but different kinds of anger, excitement, fear, and a lot of metal bands have slower sections with more dynamics in their paying showing more mellow feelings, Doom metal and drone metal are like chill doomy feelings usually but can appeal to other emotions. As for no dynamics i think youre just wrong on that but i see what youre getting at, bands like deicide are predicatble one note and have no dynamic but tons of bands out there do.

Honestly i dont listen to a whole to much anymore, but when i do i still really enjoy it, i mostly listen to orchestral stuff now like a cunt, and if i wanna hear something heavy ill, put on hardcore punk (theres a predictable genre). I spent so much of my life listening to metal so it holds a nice place in my heart.

Remove all vocals and I'll happily listen to it.
Not before then.

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs

Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn

Sorry, bro, but Les Paul perfected what others started. Greeks started similar instruments, the Spanish improved it, and despite the "Swiss" attachment, there's still that whole "American" thing you can't deny for the next round.

If only you weren't being a retarded ethnocentric pridefag on this for being a middleman in the whole equation, I'd give you some slack, but come on, man, this is neither the time nor the place.

Youre complaining about timbre? Thats like if i said Change the bass tone in this jazz, then ill listen to it.
This is my favorite meme song

Not a minority in sight. This is truly white people music
youtu.be/cV1D7QkAvpQ

youtu.be/7kYIHUIUvMQ

No, I just don't like vocals period.
It's why I listen to mostly post-rock. Remove the vocals.

Nah, just stopped being a degenerate.

>stopped being a degenerate.
>Sup Forums/pol/

What a fucking philistine.

Les Paul is too gainy for anyone but Jimmy Page so it cant even be played by amerimutts :(. And take tesla for example, he went to america to get budget basicly, you dont get to be american first generation.

Metal
youtu.be/NtfpM2G00bs

I do. My fav bands are Korn, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Slipknot and Evanescence

I loved that album and then gave up on the bands discography after reading the interviews.

Ebin :^)

Didn't know Sup Forums loved radio metal so much

youtu.be/jv5_PtpgaUc

Yes Varg said " I think the metal culture is nigger culture, in the sense that the traditional metal people look like, behave like and think like a bunch of "white niggers"."

source
burzum.org/eng/library/2005_interview_metalcrypt.shtml

I do.

Well Varg is an idiot, and I don't know why you would listen to him.

Thats appeal to authority really, not that this is a serious argument, also who cares if you like how it sounds and feels? Varg still comments on metal album videos youll be watching a Bathory video and there will be a Varg comment from like 2 weeks ago.

White people should have a prog folk revivalism, sorta like Jefferson airplane mixed with classical, or Comus or something, Whitey needs more prog folk, the problem is much prog is trash desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

It seems pretty clear that his condemnation is for the popular culture surrounding metal and not the music itself though which is a pretty fair criticism of most music genres desu.

Every single Judas Priest song is about pounding dudes in the ass, just thought you should know.

>listening to varg's "music"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I actually liked slipknot back in the day
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oy8TzPOWp4

I still unironically like James Root and have pic related

Awesome