REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO BTFO IN 2018 MIDTERMS

REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO BTFO IN 2018 MIDTERMS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please explain how this poll and the 2016 presidential polls are different

isnt the the same company that said trump had a .1% chance of winning?

Because you don't elect senators through electoral college

>america going into a downward spiral of a collapse

kek good can't wait to see how low we get

>polls

Uhuuuhuhhhh

Keep me posted

No tariffs, no wall, no mass deportations, still carrying israel's water. I guarantee you don't see any real uptick in Democrat turnout. It's all going to be Republican turnout decline. There is a significant portion of the electorate in this country that is not fooled any longer on the JQ. Not enough to win elections on their own, but enough to fuck it up for the evangelicucks and likudniks who think it's business as usual.

Is this a nationwide congressional poll?

>microsecond memory and attention spam MSM with their (((polls))) think we don't remember 2016

>Whites are dying out because of low fertility and are being replaced by 85 iq mud people due to Jewish anti white Immigration.

Get ready for when white people do chimp out when we gain our racial consciousness. It will not end well for our visitors.

Shhh just because Trump won a hail mary surprise victory last time surely they never have to worry about losing ever again.

Oh wait Alabama elected a democrat?

Oh?

sure bud have fun killing 100 million people
delusional

lol........................k

Yeah Trump barely acted on any of his many lofty policies, but dude...........the libs r mad kekekekekekekekekekekkeekekekekekek

I'm a trump supporter and thats all I care about listen to me

I was more liberal when I was young and then I grew up.

Careful there Cletus, don't want your diabetes to flare up

white people know how to build bombs. it would be easy. also own machine guns attached to jeeps.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

hillary rigged the primaries against bernie sanders and rigged the popular vote against donald trump before he BECAME PRESIDENT. The democrats also rigged the elections against Roy Moore so i dont really give a fuck about some liberal tweets from some potentiol child sex trafficking assistant. The left side does not care about child sex trafficking or lies. they only want to "win" . i pretend to be antifa and speak to them all the time. they "give zero fucks about missing children" ; their words.

Only flaw in your logic is people tend to become more conservative the older they get. Old conservatives die off, then new conservatives replace them.

>budposting
>fucking Leaf

If there actually was large scale ethnic conflict in the US, millions of muds would die simply from the breakdown in economic distribution. Places like Southern California and the southwest in general are unsustainable sans modern infrastructure. Take that away and add organized violence from a well-armed white population and the result would be famine and migration of tacos south.

True

of course they are
GOP shitting every non establishment politician pissed every one off.

What are state polls. He swung a couple states outside their margin of error on state polls. Really dude.

and all the smart people
who realize all politics are a sham
and the government needs to be overthrown and abolished
are treated as terrorists and alt-right rebels

Trump should be the last president.

you retards said the same thing about alabama, georgia, netherlands election, france elections, austrian elections
>BUT MUH TRUMP BEAT HILLARY
and the right wing hasnt won shit since then. YOU LOST
>ALABAMA

>nbc news/wall street journal
>discard

Hint : Doug Jones is a Trump plant.

Yeah republicans are on the defensive for 2018, that is to be expected. It is a huge win for republican if they can hold the senate. That should be their only focus.

Well hot damn!

No, it isn't to be expected. This is happening because Trump isn't doing what he campaigned on. The only fucking reason he won was because he was challenging the corrupt orthodoxy of the Republican party during his campaign. That's it.

Since being sworn in he's done nothing but chimp out incessantly about the literal Bush-era Axis of Evil. He's a complete fraud.

>t. democrat

ALL THE YOUNG KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

No, I'm about America First. Not America, right after Israel. Like it matters. This is a good thing. Zionism is getting BTFO explicitly at the ballot box.

You do realize that most of the seats in Senate are blue states up for grabs and need defended?

Winning both House and Senate is a virtual impossibility for Dems. They've lost so much in 12 years it only makes sense they gain some back.

No he isn't you fucktard

Dumb cuck.

That is a step too far. But I think the RNC probably talked to him and cut a deal or two before they went after Roy Moore.

I do suppose if your plan is for 50% of republicans not voting and having less democrats voting than before at the same time, you got it in the bag.

Such denial

>block wall building
>ensure veto
>no way to vote through it
>DACA dies as legal fiction and deportations begin
I will never understand what's the gameplan when there's no other way this ends.

making libs mad is all fun and games but what's really important is making kikes mad