With alt right white women leaving the alt right in droves due to sexism and misogyny , will chads follow as well?

With alt right white women leaving the alt right in droves due to sexism and misogyny , will chads follow as well?
Bros can we win the race war with only sexually frustrated white virgins?

What the fuck is the alt right?

t. Lauren Southern
Go away whore

How can the alt right be real if our eyes aren't even real?

>Chads follow whores instead of the reverse
Nice try Lauren are you panicing now that Sup Forums has a new waifu?

>chad here
Yes, we will leave the movement as well. Sausage feasts aren’t our thing.

I'm just too lazy to take this bait sorry
Sounded fun though
Sage

why did you have to fuck that nigger lauren? why?

Chads don't follow women. Only betafaggots give a shit about women and what they think.

Chads dont follow women. Women follow chads.

>Imblying we weren't just that to begin with...

But anons Chads might not follow women but they sure as hell don't follow wieners.

Men follow and lead other men. That's how civilization progresses. Women are just there to raise children, cook food, and suck our dicks.

fugg

When were there ever alt right women aside from those few youtubers doing it for cash?

White women are literally spoiled children. Too much comforts for too long.

The next time you encounter one who has an attitude or opinion just tell them to go live somewhere else then. Tell them to go live in Sadia Arabia where they can wear black hoods over their heads. Where they get acid thrown in their face for even having an opinion.

This. OP is obviously a woman.

This won't last long. Black women have always hated white women taking black men.

>Bros can we win the race war with only sexually frustrated white virgins?
yes, nazi germany was a beta revolution aswell

Don't you mean the Vault Right?

>the same ano cap roastie keeps posting virgin hate
we get it, you envy virgins. take this shit to soc faggot

>will chads follow as well?

No, Chad dgaf about what women do

>chads
>alt-right

Pick one.

chads will become NAZBOL

>Bros can we win the race war with only sexually frustrated white virgins?

Alt right women should do their jobs and take our virginities so we can stop being bitter towards them.

Chads don't follow women, women follow Chads.

>white women are oppressed victims!!1!!
>damn those terrible white males!!!!!
>they gave me a Starbucks on every corner!!

We need Chad now more than ever

Any time someone says "x is leaving y in droves," you can be safely assured that x is not leaving y at all.

>pic
This literally me.

you're a retarded if you think that's happening.
More and more are swinging conservative every day, do you really think any self respecting woman worth anything wants a fucking wimpy soy boi or welfare nigger?

You beta virgins sell your principles at the first sight of a woman.
If you actually have been with women, you would know, that they cannot live without being the center of attention. Nor can they allow men to have something all to themselves.
These harpies are going nowhere.
Pro Tip: Apply these same rules to easily get laid.

>I have the moral high ground!
>I'm oppressed and a victim!!
>feel sorry for me!!

Bitches always act like they dont want what they want the most. The ones that actually dont want a dominate male head of house with traditional families can fuck off or fall in line.

No femanons are leaving because obvious talking heads like lauren southern are being derided.
If anybody on this site 'leaves' because people were mean to them they weren't going to stay long anyway.