I don't understand the left

>Fem user gets pretty close to me, whew lads
I've been getting pretty close to this girl and was gonna make the move, up until today. Politics was brought up on our date and come to find out that she's a diehard raging liberal. Ya know, the kind that are completely intolerant, who don't listen to anything that doesn't fit their narrative? Anyway, tell her I'm in full support of Emperor Trump *not literally* and she literally flat out says that all conservatives rape women and that Trump most certainly is a pedo and raped a 13 year old girl. I took her home and she says that despite my idiotic political beliefs she's still down to fuck. Is it even worth sticking my dick in crazy or should I nope the fuck out of there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>asking Sup Forums advice on women

The only reason she wants to fuck you is so she can accuse you of rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

14.88 88.14

hmm she might sue you for rape

Why do you even talk about politics with vapid women? Just smile, nod and then pump and dump her.

Say you don’t fuck easy sluts. She probably has STDs.

If she's fertile -redpill her, marry her and impregnate her.
doesn't have to be in that order.

>If she's fertile
That's kind of a low bar.

No time to waste my friend.

contact your attorney and start preparing a sex assault settlement now

Nope - Prob get accused of rape .

Yes fuck her. Give her the best fuck she has ever had. Then start red-pilling her and making her do your laundry.

Leave your phone mic on record when you fuck her.

don't do it. as much as some of these idiots will say stuff like be a man and put her in her place, she could easily concieve of getting fucked by you and then reporting you as a rapist as a good dead thanks to sjws.

if you really want to turn the tables on her, tell her you're down to fuck, then when she gets to your place, set up a recording audio tape and speak clearly. have her gradually spend night after night debasing herself to you to earn the right to fuck. she is welcome to leave or stop at any time. You'll move onto someone who's more interesting if she does. stuff like kissing your feet, rubbing herself off on you, but no, she isn't allowed to touch you that way and you aren't getting off. work her up to burn a bridge before you even let her suck your cock. something like directly telling her friends women are inferior and should listen to men or something. don't give her time to ruminate heavily on this. you want to get her in a situation where she has enough time to say yes, but doesn't have enough time to contact them and arrange for them to believe shes just lying.

etc etc etc. Basically put yourself in control of the situation, or dump her, either way you win.

Alright I've got a plan, gonna record with my phone her giving consent and try to redpill her the best I can. Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna try to avoid a rape accusation the best I can but when you fuck a liberal it can only be expected

Speak positively of Trump as though you are a Roman general, as though you are his very own Legatus Maximus.

see it may seem hard because you're a guy and guys like sex but trust me, if you want someone devout, you need to make the initiation harsh and grueling.

Almost hexes. Speak with the vigor of a pontifex

Oh my god don't you see how twisted and warped this kind of thinking is? You think there is any correlation with the degeneracy of the ideas floating and the type of maladjusted individuals that frequent it?

They give you this advice because they want you to remain sick like them. Like crabs in a bucket.

Try to empathize with her and see where she is coming from with her ideas. You don't have to believe or agree, simply understand. And don't pretend like you already do cause that's retarded and lazy

Creating more loony lefties?
Just let her become a cat lady

listen dumbass, this guy wants to marry and have children with this bitch, and much as I'm for empathizing and whatever, I'm not going to turn a blind eye to human nature. SJWs are cult members, they are part of a social network that demands subserviance to PC culture and if you don't obey you get socially shamed, these people make constituants cut out all members of their family and friends for being evil nazi rapists or what have you. This isn't something you can just be understanding with, and with marriage as fucked as it is, you're basically telling op to make a vow with a pathological liar thats part of an association that encourages lying and robbing people via divorce.

I am for womens rights, I want mostly equality between the sexes, with some allowances for female physical disparity, but it doesn;t change the fact that in this political and social climate, it is suicide for a male to enter a marriage unless he is absolutely confident that woman belongs to him body and soul. if not, don't get married, surregacy a kid in your own name, and get a girlfriend. rolling the dice can and will fuck you up, and the worst part is, everything can seem fine for 20 years until she cracks to the pressure or you say something too far.

Women are all basically the same anyway. Most are fucked in the head Nowadays. All crazy, just in there own special crazy ways. A nicer one will give you an easer life but you'll be bored and unfulfilled. A crazier one will fuck more and be exciting but, her craziness will drive you crazy. Either way odds are your screwed so fuck it.

Swjs and thots go hand and hand. I think your being a little paranoid user. Unless Op is some e celeb or something.

>Swjs and thots go hand and hand. I think your being a little paranoid user. Unless Op is some e celeb or something.
they really dont'. thots are sluts. sjws are cult indoctrinated people who cut out their own family members and friends for a stray racist or sexist comment.

You redpill and chick and your own kid?

You cant redpill and chick and your own kid??.***

Absolutely not related to politics, unless if and only if you are asking us advices on how to redpill her or change her worldviews.
sage in precaution - more relevant threads are potebtially being slided as we speak

Sounds like you met someone who buys the media narrative and might be as crazy as you. Settle in the middle and be happy.

This.

>I took her home and she says that despite my idiotic political beliefs she's still down to fuck.

Clearly a woman of principle with strong convictions.

Run the fuck away OP.

I encourage you to get a (((lawyer))) before that rape charge is filed.

We're all here on Sup Forums for a reason friendo

>Anyway, tell her I'm in full support of Emperor Trump

kys you retarded cuck

If you fuck her then, then you have ceded power to her and she is in control. Here's what you got to do;
1) Let her know your interested in her, but she's not quite good enough for you.
2) Never accept any assertion she makes as a given. Don't even challenge it or try to prove it wrong, just disregard it as obvious fantasy. If she tries to defend her assertion, then prove her wrong.
3) She earns attention by saying things you want to hear.
4) Only after you have her prancing around in a Hitler costume, reciting a memorized speech, does she earn a fuck, but not any respect.

liberal women crave the conservative seed

That's because it's the closest thing to masculinity they encountered outside of aggressive niggers.

Yes accidentally impregnate her so you have to deal with her forever. Smart user. Smart.