Comfy Christmas Thread

how is pol planning to celebrate christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939367390894321664
youtu.be/jNXWhFTUPE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bitcoin network clogged so no presents this year

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/939367390894321664

At home with family.

Australia Christmas is at the same time as the annual crayfish season.
All western Australians eat good seafood this time of year.
We catch them because no one is dumb enough to buy em

>taking a week off from work
>family coming to town
>eating out and drinking every day
>playing vidya and and watching movies
>i dream how i can make something like pic related reality

just me and my sister this year

Also unemployed and these are given to others as gifts

Hot

Planning on asking these two cute girls out for some comfy egg nog and cider at a local cafe. One white the other asianThey approached me in my photo. class 2 times so I'm pretty confident they'll say yes.

Maybe I'll finally get a gf

Fortunately for me, I'll already have the required 'Pretend I like the out-laws when in fact I want to rip their throats out like a blood starved vampire.' crap out of the way, since they've decreed a get-together for Christmas Eve night. Gonna sleep in as long as the rugrats will let me before we have to open presents on Christmas morning.

Go on

Wearing pajamas, drinking hot chocolate and talking about getting health insurance

youtu.be/jNXWhFTUPE4

Spending Christmas Eve with extended family, Christmas day at home with the family.
It's been extra comfy with the wood burner roaring this past week.

what's there to go on about
my second sister is spending it with her husband's family this year and my mom going there as well because of the grandkids, and dad is working
me and my sister would feel out of place with with somebody else's family so we decided to go it alone this year
we'll all get together on christmas day though so it's all good

>how is pol planning to celebrate christmas?

Alone with a bottle of vodka

Just be with my immediate family when they open their presents, and since we aren't the best family, they'll probably go straight to their rooms or whatever when they're done. And since most of my extended family is either dead or too far away, I can't spend it with them.

Alone and drunk in a house I'm squating in.

chinese restaurant

>We catch them because no one is dumb enough to buy em
> these are given to others as gifts

just when i try to understand australia. you guys put the effort into capturing these things, dont sell them, and gift them around?

celebrate christmas eve with the family, big dinner and good times overall. our family usually would spend christmas day with their SO's
took off work for christmas day to lounge around to spite my company and skype with the bf since he's out of state with his atm
kind of okay, can't wait

Sang christian carols with the extended family tonight felt real good man. Was able to tune out thinking about how shit society was for a hour until some bitch said its 2017 we should let a woman sing one of the kings parts in we three kings.

With this

Fuck Christmas. The real holiday is the New Year.

HO HO HO
FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST THE FUCKING KIKE
HO HO HO
MERRY CHRISTMAS

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

that is depressing af; but...been there. done that. not exactly but close

>Sang christian carols with the extended family

What? Do you live in a Norman Rockwell painting?

Hanging out with family and opening gifts. Probably working from home the following day because fuck it

Christmas is for women and children. That being said, I've got a bunch of wonderful gifts for my family members because I'm not an autistic faggot that enjoys ruining things other people enjoy.

>Christmas is for women and children
>The two main figures of Christmas are men