INSTAGRAM

are YOU on it ?
should I stay or leave ?
what do YOU think ... ?

wat

I think one of our prime directives should be to lower the age of consent

shill

More importantly, where can I find these females?

>he wouldn't like to pound 16 year old pussy

Lmao what a faggot

Pedos will burn

I review instant noodles on instagram. Companies send me free noodles so i take more pictures of them.
Its essential for the NEET life

cuck desu senpai

Name the Band?

I'm a comic artist on it and only follow other comic artists.

Can it be weaponised?
Have we tried yet?

im not on facebook or twitter
so i use instagram to keep in touch
with family/friends
i only use it when i poop

Yes
How else am I going to stalk all the girls I went to highschool with?

No.
Leave.
Giving a voice to the individual regardless of what he has to say only furthers the degenerate mass producing factory that is secular individualism. Technology is meant to be used by a thouroughly formed elite, not the masses.

sven plz

It wouldn’t be all that difficult but it’s a Cuckerberg owned property now so who fucking knows.
It’s mostly just a bunch of fucking degenerates virtue signaling with hashtags. The one way to fuck their shit up would be to coopt their hashtags (everything gets tags, then you can search posts by that tag, sorta like Twitter, but it’s pics not tweets) so if we flooded popular hashtags with redpilled pics, I imagine it would begin the great pearl clutch.

how about you just do whatever you want instead of doing what a bunch of virgins on an anime website political board tell you to do

Second from left and middle are cute. Rest are fat. Fight me

This. But I acknowledge it's cancer.

Yeah, follow me or whatever: alt_dank_
If i like your page maybe ill follow back

So our main target uses it and mainly use images which we can produce, it's odd we haven't tied it in with the other twitter/facebook ops.

Classic Ninja Scroll. I grieve for when anime was alpha and free from moe/harem/escapism bullshit.

And raise the age for Sup Forums. Take it back to Sup Forums.

sauce

I wish those girls were barefoot.

>are you on it
No, just stalk models.

No.
Leave.
It's trash for idiots that spread degenerate bullshit.

I disagree

HOLY TRIPS OF TRUTH