Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

What's her cup size? C?

Because she can make anyone wet.

She looks really generic and bland, to be honest.

People call her dumb but she's really just nonchalant. You would be too if you were effectively playing life with a Super Star on.

Go to bed, Aqua

get it? C = "sea".
she is a godes of water. so her cup size is "sea".

No, she's pretty dumb.

Goddess of thick

t. kazuma

She's the goddess of parties

Megumin was much more entertaining this last episode.

Is this worth watching?

She has nice ASSets

Which girl will wield the Holy Sword Excalibur?

More important is "which girl will sheath it?"

From her expression, looks like it's more of a Chunchunmaru.

Such a powerful weapon must certainly beg use in the heat of glorious battle.

Her expression was a great note to end on.

Since Megu has named both of his swords, I'm assuming she's already claimed dominion. If that's not a sign of ownership, I don't know what is.

because she is failure like you OP

>the most valuable party member
>failure
stop projecting, user

A good deal of the trouble they have to deal with, they only have to deal with because of her presence. She actually attracts many of the things that go wrong, just by existing.

That said, you could point out that her presence is a certain protagonists fault in the first place, and you'd be right. Honestly, I'd have considered taking almost anything else. He could have brought on Darkness and Megumin without her. With requesting the right gift to start his new life with, he may well be in a better place, provided they found a proper healer.

No. Forced humor and DEEN animation.

He could find a proper mage who learns more than explosion magic and is useless in dungeons or a knight who isn't a machoists freak too. All of them cause problems. The point of the show isn't to have a perfect party. If you want something playing the isekai party straight watch another show.

>Aqua offers Kazuma a selection of overpowered bullshit cheats to use in fantasy land
>Takes her instead purely out of spite for making light of his hilarious death
>While in despair at first, she comes to terms with the situation and forms a sort of bond with him
>He still beats and blames her for fucking things up when she's literally held hostage by him

Keep in mind she's literally retarded and unlucky to the extent that she can't possibly help it

>grating voice
>perfect

Go away Aqua. You're Drunk.

>Since Megu has named both of his swords, I'm assuming she's already claimed dominion. If that's not a sign of ownership, I don't know what is.
You don't know much about women do you.

I figure women are just alpha males without penises that proclaim ownership by peeing on things, or, in this case, naming the soul they wish to enslave.

It's also possible that I was being silly, and that you shouldn't have read into it at all, let alone this much.

And it's great.

DEEN animation makes the show endearing i think.

>ywn bury your face between those literally and figuratively heavenly cheeks

What I'm questioning is who put a retard as overseer of nippon and made her the goddess of water.

>All these Aqua threads
It seems that Sup Forums is finally realizing that Megumeme isn't best girl. What caused the change of heart?

underrated

Statistically it's true.

Her IQ stat is shameful.

She was never best girl. She's likeable but she's a tryhard chunni that is really kind of a dick.

Best girl is obviously L_____ich.

Funny she was doing her job just fine until then. That knight dude in the first season thought she was amazing.

Aqua is the only good thing from Memesuba.

I notice nips find her a lot cuter this season too

A sudden epidemic of shit taste sweeping the board.

She didn't have to laugh at, and mock, his death.

All fun and games...

Why does it look like she doesn't wear underwear?

Her Holy pantsus are blessed with magic making them visible only to those with pure hearth

what kind of "goddess" is a canon retard?

And what kind of "goddess" flashes her as at everyone she meats?

She got more focus, and is sillier than ever

Megumeme is dogshit.

>it's popular; I MUST hate it
If this wasn't getting any attention, you'd be shilling it every day. You are just contrarian

did each of the bricklayers get a turn?

The goddess of a comedy series.

Chuuni gimmick is so overused.
Alcoholic, gambling addicted retard is not

>the Forbidden Instrument

"Forbidden Instrument."

gif missed the most important part

Yes, there's so many chuuni wizards out there. You can say whatever you want about Megumin but being generic is not one of her faults

Just noticed her only loss is physical growth.

Take that megameme.

>wins crayfish cooking
>wins bad recipe cooking
So is she good at cooking, or not?

Is rainbow vomit still basically vomit, or does the smell and taste differ?

Maybe the concept was to make the most of a bad recipe, and she succeeded?

It's rainbows because she purified it.

>actually says Poor Recipe Cooking

aka ingredients that cost nothing or next to nothing

Oh yeah, could be.
She's used to cooking and eating dirt, so she should have gotten decent at it.

I tend to think of water in terms of purification. Running clean. Not glowing rainbows. So it'd taste like water, and have the same properties, or does purification convert it into a holy beverage?

Seems not:

if so they could finally afford aqua's drinking habit by selling her vomit as a health drink

She is good at winning.

This has gone far enough.