How JEWED is your name?

>...FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Civil_War_generals_(Confederate)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's subject to debate.
>could be seen as extremely anti-JEWED
>could also be the epitome of JEWED

>Daniel is a masculine given name and a surname of Hebrew origin. It means, "God is my judge", and derives from two early biblical figures, primary among them Daniel from the Book of Daniel.

fug :-DDD

You cant even find a definition for my name. I image searched it and all it showed were attractive white women and a few spics.

No Jew here

Not jewed at all. I do however have a potatonigger name.

>Kalle is a masculine given name of North Germanic origin, a variation of Karl
JEWS BTFO

tfw i am atheist

>The surname Barry, when borne in Ireland, is chiefly derived from the name borne by the Anglo-Norman de Barry family. In Irish, this family's name is rendered de Barra. In Ireland, the surname Barry is most common in Munster and south Leinster.

Not Irish tho

sup niggas?

YOU DONE FUCKED UP A-A-RON

neat

my name is john its pretty jewed isnt it

S-stop! Don't bring back memories!!! Fuck comedy Central and fuck that video. Couldn't go months without people repeating that to me when it came out

(((Jewish athiest)))

nobody thinks this is odd?
>threads asking for you to tell what state youre from
>your name
>prove your whiteness
>post family trees
>join our discords
youre all about to get fucked by the government trying to find who the opposition is

John has hebrew origins that mean "gift of god"

Jared is a kike name it turns out. My dad said he named me after a tv cowboy.

i am moana deal with it

and? like I havent been saying im Saddam Hussein and I have WMDs on the interent since 1995. Nigga I am the reason we invaded Iraq. Now I'll be the reason Hitler is revived. Im strong and sharp as a rock.

João = jewish
Guilherme - teutonic

>From the Greek name Νιkολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νιkη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, as well as Greece and Russia

>patron saint of merchants
Fuq

I'm david

king of kings

I'm proud of it

It means angel but angel means messenger (of god)

yes.... this seems to be the overall goal.. stay away from this shit

This is a data mining thread. Carry on, and do not reply.

Feeling good.

>Martin is a common given and family name in many languages. It comes from the Latin name Martinus, which is a late derived form of the name of the Roman god Mars, the protective godhead of the Latins, and therefore the god of war.[1] The meaning is usually rendered in reference to the god as "of Mars", or "of war/warlike" ("martial").
Gas the kikes race war now.

Monkey

I would have embraced it lmao

Schwarz.

I know.

>Blake is a surname or a given name which originated from Old English. Its derivation is uncertain; it could come from "blac", a nickname for someone who had dark hair or skin, or from "blaac", a nickname for someone with pale hair or skin.[1] Another theory is that it is a corruption of "Ap Lake", meaning "Son of Lake".[2]

>Blake was the name of one of the 14 Tribes of Galway in Ireland. These Blakes were descendants of Richard Caddell, alias Blake, who was involved in the Norman invasion of Ireland in 1169. As such a long present foreign name it became known as de Bláca in Irish.[3]

Feels good man

I'm just a bored guy on vacation in Papua New Guinea. I'm not data mining or anything. Do you think my internet is fast or reliable enough to do any of that. Just relax and enjoy the shitposting mane :)

Stop using jewgle
also kiked by my own mother if my father had the choice he said he would of done some native american name

>Justin is an anglicized form of the Latin given name Justinus, a derivative of Justus. Justinus was the name borne by various early saints, notably a 2nd-century Christian apologist and a boy martyr of the 3rd century (possibly spurious). As an English name, Justin is common particularly in the English-speaking world starting in the latter half of the 20th century.

hey look, buh lock ayy is in the thread

Rest in rip, forgot to add image

Oh look, another CIA honeypot thread

>tfw name is rare and only a nig nog celebrity and a Confederate general share it with you

My name is Gabriel...Is that pretty jewed?

Name is Gaelic. Not jewed LMAO. Sorry christcucks.

>not contaminating data-mining threads to fuck with the databases mined by the leftist democrap FBI cartel

I have a potato nigger name. Not going to put it in here for your purge list.

>The name Eric is aNorse name. In Norse the meaning of the name Eric is:Ever or eternal ruler. Island ruler. Famous bearer: 10th-century Norwegian explorer Eric the Red.

Feels good. My last name is just as white too.

Fugg

What can the CIA do with peoples first names

Its Osbaldo but it derives from Oswald.

Oswald is used chiefly in the English, French, and German languages, and its origin is Germanic. The name's meaning is divine power, rule of God. A two-element name, it is derived from the elements 'ans' meaning God ; 'wald' to rule. Answald (Germanic) is an old form of Oswald. The name has been used in England before the Norman Conquest. It was borne by two saints, Oswald of Northumbria (604-642), the first Anglo-Saxon king venerated as a saint, and Oswald of Worcester (-992), Archbishop of York. The name fell into disuse after the medieval period, and it later saw a moderate revival in the 19th century

let me guess let me guess let me guess....
Cullen?

Just FYI, Aaron and Moses were Levites, not Jews.

Adam is literally a mega jew name, beat that.

Not at all

>first name germanic
>middle name latinate
>surname Anglo-Norman
All christcuck names BTFO will they ever recover?

Idk why you bother checking. these are stupid obvious

Nope
Cullen very well might be more common

my name Doug

If I’m correct, Charles comes from Karl in Germany, so really
NOSOTROS
ÉRAMOS
ARYANS

Are you Hispanic?

I was named after the prince who led the Argonauts. Not in the slightest bit Jewed. No hebrew origin.

move along goy. go to sleep. this is just an innocent thread.

King Julian

>TFW father hardworking and incredibly honest man as well as devout Christian who autistically named me and my brother after well known kings and conquers from history and the Bible.
>Tfw this inspires me growing up to be as Chad and masculine as possible
>tfw redpilled, yet now stuck with the incredibly Jewish name of Solomon.

Shuaib (Arabic pronunciation: [ʃuʕajb]), or Shuʿayb, or Shoaib (Arabic: شعيب šuʿayb; meaning "who shows the right path"), was an ancient Midianite Prophet, sometimes identified with the Biblical Jethro (though Islam attributes to him many deeds not mentioned in the Bible). He is mentioned in the Quran a total of 11 times.[1] He is believed to have lived after Abraham, and Muslims believe that he was sent as a prophet to a community: the Midianites [2] also known as the People of the Tree[3] since they used to worship a large tree. To the people, Shuʿayb proclaimed the faith of Islam and warned the people to end their fraudulent ways. When they did not repent, God destroyed the community.[4][5] Shuʿayb is understood by Muslims to have been one of the few Arabian prophets mentioned by name in the Qur'an, the others being Saleh, Hud, and prophet Muhammad. It is said that he was known by early Muslims as "the eloquent preacher amongst the prophets", because he was, according to tradition, granted talent and eloquence in his language.[6]

Forgot pic because retarded

You are like little babies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth

>searching google for prescriptivist sources about name etymology
>not knowing shit from dick about linguistics
>willingly revealing personally identifying information on the internet like a millennial/boomer

You're all legit retarded.

>elderly neighbour's brother is named Adolf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Civil_War_generals_(Confederate)
People back the actually named their children after stuff they thought was cool

None

> lacking imagination like this

collect IP address of poster
view content of post
apply name to IP address
when time comes to ask the service provider by threatening with a rulebook slap, look at names

combine this with threads about:
> hair color
> eye color
> height/weight
and everything else that can be directly related to you, is basically a biometric or other data mining technique

tl;dr
> CIA is basically asking you A/S/L
This is why the FBI/CIA can be considered a part of the pedo network. the only thing they're lacking is a van filled with candy for the children.

Spain Spanish not spics Spanish

Get fuckin rekt kiddos

>Literally wanting to feed your name to google
Please do not fall into such easy traps. This is a tactic used in order to identify and track you more easily.

Barry is also short for Bartholomew, which is Aramaic.

>Look at all these top 100 US names we've collected

Fuck off fake Papua poster

>tfw potato nigger name.

Who /irish/ here?

FUCK

reminder that your ip is logged by the website and Hiromoot can sell info on you at any time.
you have to be retarded to think Sup Forums isn't monitored by the fbi, commercial companies and such

Nicholas, feels good man

I think i might be okay.

Fuck yeah! I'm a Blake too, but I am named after St. Blaise, Blake is a derivation of that

Sorry, nothing matched your search content.
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Moses was a descendant of Levi, Not Judah.
Your name is from the lineage the Jews are working to destroy.

Ι never knew Sean was a retarded way of saying John. John comes from the greek Ioannis that comes from the hebrew iohanna (approx) which means gift of god. sorry auslander

Damn

"Origin of the name Kyle: Transferred use of the surname originating from the region of the same name in southwestern Scotland. "

Makes sense, my middle name is Kelson. DNA results said UK/scotland/italy

>collect IP address of poster
if they can already have this they already have everything

This. Almost as bad as paying (((them))) to, not only take your DNA from you, but also for them to, tell you you're part Jew/nigger/sandperson.

Postin in a honeypot thread, and don't even give a fuck.
No, I will NOT show you my tits.

How do I change my name I hate heathenism

what's your name, lad?

Named after a former tribe leader, definitely 10/10 Hebrew

>Matthew David

oy vey