Kraut and Tee - an actual cuck edition Edition

pastebin.com/raw/tu59ct0H
imgur.com/a/LdD4d

The #SkepticismPlus "Task Force"
mega.nz/#!ku5RACpC!EouiOs5THU8-PzS71RWI2q9UkwGZlSTRkl-M5mrpC8c

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
idsv.co/siv

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a New York Times journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as Braving Ruin and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/realtime
archive.is/bMNb2
archive.is/1561r
archive.is/8l45B
archive.is/ZH3VH
archive.is/2P2XM
archive.is/iMHcx
archive.is/e3f1K
archive.is/RvfDM
archive.is/XLdHW
archive.is/eKwXo
archive.is/ag9Qg
archive.is/n8t3D
archive.is/D48io
youtube.com/watch?v=vo-D92k-e5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

skeptics need their own nation

They need helicopter rides, since so many of them have Commie leanings

Can someone explain this to me? what does he mean by this?

It's fucking 4 I really should get some sleep but this is just the funniest thing to happen on Sup Forums in months

Check the catalogue for the past threads

Yea this has honestly been the best thing since HWNDU

We might be dealing with an elaborate larp

he means he's a massive cuck

>tfw too intelligent to believe in propoganda

It's funny that Alt-Hyp titled his latest vid "could it get any worse?"

It literally will not stop getting worse

Feels like a LARP to me senpai

Do we have anymore info on his brother? Or statements from his videos / twitter to back any of this stuff up? I found this
>pic related

It's amazing it's like Christmas has come early

Reminder that Kraut doxxed a woman who cared about him because it annoyed him and his new best friend is a guy who got cucked by his new arch enemy.

The new video is so terrible that I am having a hard time finishing it. I think OneSpecies must be actually retarded becauae i don't know if it is possible to make strawman this stupid on purpose.

Also who here thinks he's going to kill himself? I do.

Is this a big enough nation?

Kraut trying to dox pretty much anyone that in the slightest opposes him could potentially be caused by /leftypol/, considering the fact that Kraut has pinned the channel (not automated, since the automated list has a different name) that resulted in /leftypol/ false-flagging shit after it was taken down.

Also from a previous thread
>"We don’t allow funds to be collected for anything that facilitates harmful or illegal activities. You cannot post cocks that advocates, threatens, or shows you causing harm to yourself or other people, as well as animals. In the same line, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
>"No matter the specific information shared, we also evaluate the context around why it was shared. If it looks like this information is being shared for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual, we are likely to consider it doxing. When doxing takes place, we lose the ability to have conversations. Doxing isn’t speech countering speech, it is speech shutting down others’ ability to speak. It removes our ability to discuss ideas, grow as individuals and have a safe space for disagreement."
patreon . com/Kraut_and_Tea
patreon . zendesk . com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Considering the fact that the form will require evidence and not just an accusation
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
The fact that Patreon has a reputation for being SJWs, it would be a good idea not to make it about defending the alt-right

get our boy Jeffy too

patreon com/jeffholiday

I can't believe how butthurt JF makes them, while doing ti so casually.

Woops, dupe thread, ignore mine.

Mistakes were made in your life, if you know where to go to buy cocaine.

Wait, why are Americans posting pictures of Rainer?
Do you think this is Kraut?

looks good

Same. Have an exam in 5 hours

Wait until after the Jim video and we'll know soon. He might not even know that his BDSM submissive dildo fantasies have been uncovered yet

His brothers name is ben lol. Not gonna drop doxing or anything don't want to get banned but Kraut is a turbo autist. High school dropout cuck degenerate with sex toys and alcohol problems. Its so pathetic some people on here started to feel bad for him

Probably. Amerifats would be the ones to do it.

I've been calling for suicide watch for days now. And this was BEFORE the secret server leaked, before Zeph was outed as a psychopathic cuck, before Kraut got outed being into dildos and nipple clamps, and before Jim started circling the life raft for Internet Insanity: Kraut & Tea.

I'm estimating sudoku within 3 days of JIMPACT

In what?

I've done that shit before, hope it goes better for you than it did for me.

We've been dropping dox all day without problem. Mods apparently don't care, lol. But if you are concerned, make sure to go over to 8ch /cow/ and post it there in the thread.

He could've stopped. He could've just dropped it and moved on. It didn't have to come to this.

Programming but I'm dropping out next semester so idc

Go post it in the /cow/ thread

I was just about to say that. Last winter I was staying up until like 3am every day just because I couldn't peel my eyes away in case anything else happens. And it's the same thing here. I leave for a few hours and suddenly it keeps getting worse and worse.

It's like bitcoin. You think it's gonna peak at 4k, but then it goes up to 10k and then 20k. And up and up.

We should have finished them off when we had the chance.

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

Jeff is worse then Kraut desu

>tfw i put as much money away in savings monthly as this faggots kraut puts away in two years

laughs, europoors really do exist

>"KRAUT, YOU HAVE FAILED ME!!"

>p-please mistress! i will defeat the evil science nazis, please just give me another chance! i will be your g-g-g-greatest champion! one more chance, p-please!

DOES anyone have the picture of aydin that people are talking about? I've always wanted to see if she's hot.

He is white trash filth

She looks mentally ill, not hot

To be fair he is a massive failure. The entire German welfare state failed to turn him into a productive individual. He smokes, drinks and do drugs. He lives off petty buck from his parents

J U S T

if this was the face of an american poster on pol he would be memed as a fucking 56 percent mutt, i'm literally whiter than this.
kraut if so fucking ugly and swarthy

when will euro states reject their own mutts as well as ours?

NYT will attempt to "take down'' the alt-right once and for all using their newfound pet.

"alt-right racists are dumb. Breaking" Kraut will be their infiltrator.

If you check it now, he's 30 subs from having lost an entire 2000 today

Jesus he's lost nearly 2000 sub today

Kraut is 25% German, 25% jew and 59% anglo
So he's basically american without the niggers.

God, this shit is turning into kiwifarms. Leave the girl alone ffs.

We can only hope, my man.

Gets chooses when Kraut's bdsm tape is leaked and what it contains.

a government isnt a morpho-ray that transforms people, this germ was meant to be a faggot its wired in his swarthy dirty brain

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/realtime

Here's live channel collapse. He loses a sub roughly ever 1-5 seconds.

guy seems like your average /polack if you ask me, desu

She's very cute imo

>I must have saved up to 3300
>I must have
>"savings"

I'm glad I must have saved up this estimated sum of money

basic biology? how?

He is a degenerate high school dropout that got spanked so hard by his mother that he started to like it

Allsup reported that the "free speech" Kilroy Event (the one that banned the western civilization talk) is a blatant trap meant to ensnare centrist and right wing figures. Even Tim Pool and Lauren Southern dropped out when they tried to make them sign suspicious noncompetitives and NDAs.

Coincidentally (((Based Mama))), the organizer of the event, was in Kraut's dox discord. Now, why would someone like that be involved in something designed to take down the very people you're trying to have speak at your event?

Very strange.

Putting out a video today fucked him, it basically reminds people that they're subbed, and should unsub.

god he is so handsome....
i wish i had genes like that....

euros really do have it all

100% Oedipus

In spite of that, this is the figure you should be posting when he's looking

Yeah, he's done a lot of retarded shit, but putting out a video in the MIDDLE OF A SHITSTORM is the fucking dumbest move you can make. He should've kept low and held off for a little while to let everything blow over. But nope.

>1488

heh

What's worse is that he didn't even make it, and even worse than that is that the video targeted the r/k selection debate, which they quit talking about months ago. He just tried to take eyes off him and be like "okay guys b-back to the original topic please.. heh"

The saddest part was it wasn't even a video addressing everything that's going on. Its just the normal "muh science" video with typical all strawman arguments and a 50% winrate with those strawmen.

he got bullied because of it. Good I hope he offs himself and take is Anglo genes with him

>1488
Beautiful

Welp, it's official. He's now more than 2000 subs in the last day.

*lost more

archive.is/bMNb2
archive.is/1561r
archive.is/8l45B
archive.is/ZH3VH
archive.is/2P2XM
archive.is/iMHcx
archive.is/e3f1K
archive.is/RvfDM
archive.is/XLdHW
archive.is/eKwXo
archive.is/ag9Qg
archive.is/n8t3D
archive.is/D48io

The nazis did this

Worst of all, for OneSpecies' 'grand intro', he presented a shitty argument that was baisically
>the alt right thinks x (note they actually don't)
>but x is wrong
>x is accurate if you think about it by y (note this is actually what the alt right thinks)
>alt right is championing JF, but he actually thinks y, not x
>therefore, the alt right is stupid
>so is jf
>this is correct and I know the alt right definitely doesnt believe y because they didn't spoon feed me all of their beliefs

>125k
Jesus Christ, I'm not familiar with youtube or youtube scene but that looks like he's still popular.

Are you knocked out yet?

He lost over 2000 in just the last 24 hours. Once Jim puts out his video I can see more people bailing on him. He picked a dumb strawman of a hill to die on.

He peaked at nearly 131k though. He's declining, and declining fast. That's still relatively small too. PewDiePie has something close to 20 million subs, so in comparison to the big dogs kraut is nothing.

>I might have to take my own brother to court

This the same brother that apparently rips peoples ears off?
Guy lives in a world of his own.

wen kan we expekt the rekening

Based pewds has 60 mil

Academics please respond.

Leaked video footage of Kraut reacting to JF
youtube.com/watch?v=vo-D92k-e5M

God damn. He could straight up cause an uprising if he wanted to.

>brothers to court
>ripped cock open
>literal cuck
>bdsm sexual fetish
>nearly murdered as a teenager apparently for being Anglo
>grandparents were literal unrepentant nazis
wtf is going on

in DE nEXT tOo WeEkZ

Soon, brother. The fire rises.

52mill

He hist 130k, dropped to like 128-129k with the RageAfterStorm incident, but recovered. He's at 124-125k now with no sigm of recovery. He can't get out of this on the technicality that he didn't actually get anyone fired. He had the dox on multiple people, he collaborated with doxxers who have admitted to sending threats, and has so clearly lost the plot that literally anyone can see it. This isn't like when Thunderf00t moralized about jokes to Sargoy. It'll take a miracle to come back.

Seconded, best pirate flag post of all time

The guy seems to have a completely warped idea of what race realism is. Sure, there are some pseudoscientific claims made by some people that fall under the Alt-Right umbrella, but this is in no war indicative of what most race realists or the grander HBD community believes.
Race realism as most people understand it is A. the acknowledgement of human population differences, and B. the acknowldegement that these differences extend to cognitive traits.

Did Jim say he was doing a video on this shit show?