O SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE!
TACOBELL's EARLY LIGHT!

youtu.be/Gj1gbKW_Wgk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw
youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw
youtu.be/t0jh0iegep4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Native Californian's look like the ones in Op's video, not like the ones in my pic

Nothing wrong with it

if they are native Californians why do they have to move to there from Mexico?

california used to be mexico, dummy. then they needed migrant workers and did that program to become citizens. if you became a citizen, you can then make an immigrant legal. Thats why there so many.

Having given this some thought, I think about two dozen 150kt warheads detonated on the ground from Tijuana east to Matamoros is a viable solution to this issue.

We make the entire border highly radioactive and a permanent "dead zone". Anyone crossing "The Zone" drops dead of radiation sickness within 48 hours at the most.

No more Border Patrol, no more Spicrament.

Explain why in the 60s California was white then you fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw

Los Angeles is such a shithole.

cali was >90% white for 100+ yrs. It was America's crown jewel... imagine giving the white man that much prime real estate...

I used to live in California, it's true what people say: the southwest is turning into a short, brown, blob.

Any Mexicans want to tell us what Mexico City is like? Is it anywhere near this level of short stumpy brown?

America is dead

where are all the hynas at?

Jose can you see...

these are just le 56% millenials though.

White Hispanics

That's cherry picking the sheitttt out of it, I work downtown. Seventh and Boardway is kind of shit. But there is tons of white folk there, just everybody stereotypes Los Angeles.

Seriously this is scary.

Where are you America ?

isnt LA expensive?

or do they all get gibs?

I blame the Jews. They changed our immigration laws. What a tragedy......our country is dying.

We must remove the (((parasite))). That is the only way to fix this permanently

It's only expensive if you're a spoiled white kid. These people unironically just go to work for 12 hours, come home, and then put their kids to sleep. No expensive brunches, new cars, or new iPhones.

naa California needs to be cut off like skin cancer.

uh those things have nothing to do with LA being an over priced hell hole

Here's the thing about Latin people... They are materialistic, they just want to make some money, help their families a bit, buy some cool shit so they'll feel almost as good as if they were white. Not to say they don't have too many kids but it could be a bit worse.

The real reason is they cram 3 families into a one bedroom apartment where both the parents work 12 hours.

Hahahahahahahaha

liberal utopia.

I prefer White people. we do everything the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw

Wow, this is beautiful. And powerful. Viva la Raza!

Word. Broadway street is nothing but Mexicans selling and buying cheap shit.

I agree with you but I have been to downtown LA many times and it is fucking straight degeneracy. There ARE a ton of Mexicans and with the way they breed it will be hard for whites to stay relevant in that area.

Shitskins are ugly as fuck

All fucking sloppy Democratic voters. Yeah niggers. Liberals really give a fuck about you. Atleast the beaners took over the nigger hood

None of u mongoloids have been there lately...it don't look like that no moe...lots of hipster and higd end stores are moving in. All the Mexican stores are being replaced.

not even Tijuana is that brown

California was Mexico for literally 4 years, idiot

it's all rightful spanish clay

>california is full of spics
wow this is news to me
sage

are all these mexican documented? how do they get to stay there and work ?

le 0% face

this is mexico right?

The Mexicans who were 'captured' by California stayed, there weren't that many people in those days. The floods that are there now came up from Mexico.
Also, CA has been part of America longer than it was part of Mexico, and the CA governor at the time kind of wanted CA to belong to the US anyway.

Wasn't always this way. RIP

Build the wall around california

Here's Germany [Brandenburg Gate]

youtu.be/t0jh0iegep4

I have to move to LA soon. I hate my life. Goodbye ccw, goodbye all my guns, and, "Hello Jerome. May I offer you my sweet tender boipucci in hopes you'll spare my life after you rob me of my phone and wallet?" It's only for a few years... Just a couple years...

Great idea! Thank God there's nothing you can wear to prevent death from radiation and we can just hire people to guard the radiation from terrorists

>california used to be mexico,

Sigh... do you fucking pukes even realize how few mexicans lived in cali before the war?

>OH SHART CAN YOU MAAAAAART. WHILE MY WIFE FUCKS LAMAAAR

Sings the amerimutt proud of his heritage

>california used to be mexico, dummy
It use to be Russia too.

Here comes the Messican IDF. They should stay in their home countries and improve it then instead of shitting up other peoples' countries

>10 min no qt3 latinas
>goblins everywere
Nuclear holocaust for beaners when?

>That's cherry picking the sheitttt out of it, I work downtown. Seventh and Boardway is kind of shit. But there is tons of white folk there, just everybody stereotypes Los Angeles.

Bullshit! LA is less than 25% non-Hispanic White, and that's if the US Census Bureau is correct. Which it's not. There are at least twice as many illegals in the US as they estimate. In reality LA is probably to 12%-14% non-Hispanic White.

If you are seeing lots of "White folk" it's because they are visiting that Mexican shithole of a city!

>10 min no qt3 latinas
>goblins everywere

Exactly. This is the reality of Hispanics. Little, ugly, dark, round (both face and body), low IQ, criminal, indios. The qt3.14 Venezuelan "help me user!" posts are all lies.

and mexico used to be Spanish territory

so are Hispanics proud of Spanish heritage, if so, they are decdeants of coloinialism and genocide and living illegally on occupied native land just like 'anglo-wasp-descendants'

or are they proud of being native americans,,,if so why speak Spanish and claim Hispanic culture?

dumb cunts

America is fucking dead and won't be able to sustain this any longer.

Remember, cuckservatives on this board.

Reagan did this.

Central & South Americans are short as hell. I'm talking midget-wrestling short. WTF is wrong with them?

>mexicans want to destroy a chance of there being another david hasselhoff

The city of Angels
>literally, people unironically called Angel
and Jesus