Is a broken clock really right twice a day?

Is a broken clock really right twice a day?

also is Michael Moore 'relevant' again?

What a fucking retard

And no

One is ment to dissolve in liquids and the other is ment to absorb them what the fuck

But...they cost the same.

Moore uses them due to copious mount of feces and ass surface area.

The true redpill is to avoid paper towels and just use cloths that you can wash again and again. Toilet paper is mission critical to a comfortable anus, but paper towels are literally useless.

>relevant' again?
Implies he ever was.

KYS you fucking faggot.

who the fuck would wipe their ass with a paper towel?

well toilet paper and paper towels are not the same one is thinner and flushable the other is not... although Moore probably need the bounty thiccc stuff for his fats ass.

Does he have a new movie?

isnt that like saying tv remotes and cars are made from the same materials so wallstreet just wants us to spend more for the same material?

Paper towels are probably better than the lowest-grade Scott. That shit is sandpaper.

t. lives with mommy and daddy

Moore said that Trump was going to win

He definitely thought of this while wiping his ass with paper towel.

Not if you count micro seconds depending when you stopped the clock
I win

no mr moore, paper towels are made for 6xl butts like your fatass, it has extra strenght and dosent disintegrate, so you can really dig inn deep and hard

TP and Paper towels are incredible different. Toilet paper is designed to very quickly degrade into water, it disintegrates. Paper towels not so much.

Dude is an absolute fucking mong.

Kitchen roll is a higher density than toilet roll which is designed to break down easier with water so the sewage system doesn't get rekt.
What an absolute clod.

michael moore probably doesn't need to cut it in half to use it as toilet paper

I would not wipe my ass with paper towels, they'd fucking tear it to shreds

>be millionare
>cut paper towels in two for shit paper
>get clogged toilet because of too thick and absorbent paper use

DRUUUUUUMMMMPFFF

Michael Moore is wealthy enough to have a plumber on standby to come unclog his pipes every time he flushes the toilet. He can also afford to have his septic tank pumped on a regular basis.

nope, true red pill is to take a shit then have a shower. then filling a bottle of water up and squirting water up your asshole to clear the residual shit.

i tell you what if you think just wiping does the trick youre just as filthy as a pajeet.

its important to stop yourself from playing with your asshole too much as well.

you would wipe your ass with a paper towel, son? you know that's just gonna make your ass bleed, but go ahead and try it kiddo, don't believe me

>not using a sponge to save money

>flushing paper towels

>its important to stop yourself from playing with your asshole too much as well.
>spends his time shoving a bottle of water up his ass

Moore is such a fat piece of shit he probably has a special toilet which lets him drop footballs down it

He's also fat enough to where it's a necessity.

>flushing paper towels
there are easier ways to die than getting killed by a plumber

with a mouth that big, I can see why toilet paper doesn't cut it

if only I had a twitter

even if this were true why does he blame the people who make it and not the people who buy it?

>squirt your asshole with estrogen water
the jewish plot for ultimate soyboyism
you won't see them relay this advice to their niggers. only white males.

damn i knew dis nigga retarded but just dayum

"shitters clogged agaaaaaaain" -Morbidly Obese Slovenly Lout Michael Moore after flushing napkins for 2 weeks

>paper mills all over the upper midwest
>Michael Moore as confused about toilet paper and paper towels as the average Indian streetshitter
>Moore once made a movie called Russian Bacon

Now watch the fucking idiot constantly call a plumber to clear his pipes which are full of non dissolving paper towels. Now imagine how much a fat fuck like him wipes his ass. People that eat a lot of junk food tend to shit a lot of soft, nasty shits that smear an ass real good and need a lot of cleaning.

>fuck those assholes
no one else caught this?

absolute dumbfuck

loofah master race

Nah I will use strong toilet paper and wipe my asshole very clean, even going slightly inside my butthole for further wiping/cleaning. Then if I feel dirty I just use one baby-wipe to wash and purify the area.

This will ruin your plumbing

This fat fuck still can't do anything right. That paper towel will fuck up and clog your plumbing or the city sewage system unlike toilet paper.

Moore is going to fuck up his sewer/septic system.

Thank you, people treat they’re toilets like trashcans. It will either eventually clog up you’re house pipes, a sewer, or be removed by a treatment plant.

>he doesnt use blue charmin
lmaoing at poorfags

paper towels don't dissolve like tp and will clog up your toilet. don't do this.

you're supposed to time your daily shit just before your daily shower so you don't need anything

I use two pieces exactly to get most of it out and then shower. I started doing this when I was 15 and I'm 29 now. I don't know any other way.
On the rare occasion I have to shit at someone else's place or a public toilet (like once a year) and can't use a shower, I have to use so much paper but I still feel like my asshole is incredibly filthy until I can go to shower. On the flipside it feels really satisfying to purify my rectum after hours of the constant itch. If I'm prepared I have some towelettes in my pocket.
Finnish conscription and two week camps were the worst. I had to live with an itchy butthole that long was an absolute nightmare. Having to spend nights outside guarding forests in -25°C was nothing compared to the improper hygiene I had to endure.

I don't understand how you savages live with a stinky smelly butthole all day. Even my gf doesn't shower after a shit and it's fucking disgusting.

>daily shit
that's not how any of this works

>being too poor to own a large enough bathroom to fit a bidet to properly clean your poop chute

Even Italians get this one right.

Came here to post this. Completely different materials designed for completely different purposes. This is something I would expect a millennial to do out of lack of forethought or any knowledge outside of their immediate.

t. millennial

you'll have hemorrhoids before you're 30

It's obvious he has never used either. Shit all over his ass and his counters covered in melted blizzard juice and semen.

actually i went from years of that charmin fluffy shit which just leaves tons of particles and shit dust flying in the air to scott's, which gives you way more paper and is strong enough for anything. Not sandpaper in the slightest, and I've experienced terrible 1 ply dorm tp which is probably prison tier

>pay $2000/mo to live in a college dorm which is basically a 150 sq ft room you have to share with a stranger
>get single ply tissues to remove the fecal matter from your anus from campus food you also pay $1000 a month for

>use a bidet
>it sprays estrogen water directly into the anus

This explains so much about the state of Europe today.

They're brainlets user. Paper is paper to them. If someone told them wiping their ass with a back-alley newspaper was cheaper than toilet paper, they'd do it.

It's not up your ass, it's on it. Is your asshole so loose from all the cock stuffed up it you can't tense your asshole?

Regardless, bidet master race. I avoid shitting anywhere other than my home

Aren't paper towels more expensive?
I guess there are far fewer sheets on a roll.

i also shake my dick after i piss it doesnt mean im jacking off numbskull
i have enough craft under my belt to install one myself but fuck me youre right theres nowhere to put it.

>mfw this time next year ill have enough magic internet money to buy a house with a bidet in every room

>slice paper towel in half along the thickness of it
>slice in half again
>slice in half again
>repeat forever
>infinite surface area to wipe your anus
>never need to buy another roll

ITT: autists who hate MM pretend not to have laughed at his pretty good joke.

paper towels are made of thicker, coarser material that doesn't break up as easy. I used to like wiping my ass with paper towels because it was like wiping and scratching at the same time. Since I moved back to well water though, septic tank doesn't take paper towels as well. Some people aren't man enough to scratch and wipe at the same time, either, and TP is better for those more delicate flowers.

>He doesn't use wet wipes

One of those is a lot harder on the sewage system, not to mention you're booty hole.

>applying mystery chemicals directly to your anus

I make a note to use paper towels more often in liberal areas for just that reason. their tax dollars at work. At least I'm keeping my shit in the toilet and not using it to fill nearly half the prisons

Am I the only one who gets his hand all soapy and then karate chop slides it through my ass to clean all the dingleberries and riff-raff?

No, I knew a retard who did that once.

His asshole must be raw as hell because they are not the same thing. His septic system is most likely fucked too.

Are you retarded bro?

flushing paper towels seems like a good way to fuck up your plumbing

It is. So are baby wipes. Which are great for wiping your ass, but terrible to flush. Pick your poison.

>Implying Moore doesn't just shove the entire roll of paper towels into his ass and then slowly pull them back out

Step up your poop game

The crimson pill is buying a sponge and shoving a stick through it so you may wipe yourself like the Romans.

He's basiclly lefty Sup Forums.
A true conspiratard but about wall street and other things similar.

how is it retarded? Better than squirting water up into your ass and actually puts soap + cleaning surface to the place where the sun never shines.

Explain how any other method will clean it better.

>But dude you just touched your asshole

Yes and Im in a fucking SHOWER so I can clean my hand with soap anyway. Who cares?

I get a single paper towel for that

i imagine the kind of person who requires paper towels to wipe is also the kind of person who would require a garbage disposal installed on his toilet plumbing.

>not shoving a bar of soap up your ass
Plebs

>filling a bottle of water up and squirting water up your asshole to clear the residual shit

>its important to stop yourself from playing with your asshole too much as well

Taking a shower is the best option,BUT, not everyone is always near a shower. I have squirt bottles I use to rinse my asshole then I wipe with paper towels. If there is any residue at all I rinse and dry again. While I rinse I stick my finger up the asshole to dislodge any coarse particles that maybe collected inside the rectum.

The true redpill is a bidet.

id rather clean my ass out with just water than soap that will do god knows what up there

With the size of Moore's fat arse I'm not surprised he knows how it feels to wipe his bronco turds away with paper towels.

Thats retarded. Toilet paper is designed to break down. Paper towels do not. That would ruin a septic system and possible plug up your city septic.
The true redpill is a bidet, squatting (reduces smearing) and a personal cloth(s).

Anal fixation detected

commitment

>soap
>do god knows what
im pretty sure it just cleans, senpai

america will be third-world until we get bidets

>not using both wet wipes and toilet paper

You people are worse than niggers

most likely

it's probably him

Its definitely not the same thing.

t. wiped my ass with paper towels many times

wipe your ass with toilet paper first, get rid of the bulk. then sanitize it in the shower.

You strike me as the kind of guy who reads "bake cookies on oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes" and thinks he'll get 2 minute cookies throwing his dough into a 3500 degree crucible

>wiping