tadome has been scanlating the shit outta this

the ending feels like its gonna suck

Other urls found in this thread:

todome-scans.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This chapter was interesting.

this chapter has slutty auntie
that was 263, this is 262

I bet Hideo is gonna kill himself in some stupid way. Probably the makeshift bullets blowing up or something.

>become young again
>fuck everybody

I haven't keeping up with this. What happened with the girl got infected that always with him? Where are all the infected people?

Shit went full Gantz, dude.

todome-scans.blogspot.ca/
heres the rest of them

Aliens were a mistake

As soon as he decided to kill Oda while leaving several of the social subplot teases associated with her unresolved I was worried. I was glad some of these got touched on post death but it really was a sign that the manga was shifting away from human drama and into the bigger picture.

The problem is that a writer he is much better at small scale human interactions than when he backs out and tries to get that big picture. It happened with ressentiment and to a lesser extent in this manga as well. Personally I love ressentiment but with this one the shift came further from the end of the manga and we got a bunch of half baked things because of it. I feel like his highs were much higher in this manga though and look forward to his next project.

There is no way this is going to have a satisfying ending. Where the fuck are the aliens or any explanations of what the fuck Kurisu was supposed to be? Things ramped up really fast then just stopped for Hideo's lonely adventures with that boy cutout.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's gonna end with Hideos death next chapter and no further explanations or alien/ZQN shennanigans at all.

It'll be one of those good ol open ending where half of pretty much the entire plot is left to speculations and interpretations.