timesofisrael.com/israelis-ranked-11th-happiest-people-in-the-world/
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.799435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one of the reasons I own a gun for. having an easy exit is comfy as fuck

Your only option, OP.

indeed! the last bullet is mine.

It's for fags, now kys

same

Maybe if you have something aggressive and inoperable. That isn't autism.
Then you better get your affairs sorted out first.
Preferably, do it in some spectacular fashion if you're not just going to breathe in a helium tank so you can look nice at the funeral.

It's a no-win proposition.

If you believe in God (and it's real), you lose.
If you don't, you still lose because you wasted your one shot at life.

Now stop being a faggot.

suicide is for the weak and the LGBTWTFBBQ
sage

jews did this

>dude just try to get better ecksdee

You're a fucking idiot. Theres a multitude of options in which suicide is preferable to living.

U are so smart little guy checked

a shitton of nazis killed themsleves

Pussy solution to a fixable problem

What about a severe pain problem caused by a paki surgern and a west African jungle bunny that hated their jobs oh and that causes you to have to take opiates (I stopped, they're degenerate.) topped off with bipolar disorder type 1. Come on, if I wasn't from a 98% white part of the country I'd give up yet if I have a child they're fucked without a father and have a chance to get a mental illness.

If you're looking for help OP read the myth of Sisyphus by albert camus

I know its a meme but make sure you don't have a b12 vitamin deficiency, just take a supplement or change your diet (eggs for breakfast) etc
a b12 deficiency will fuck with you more than realize

unless you're about to be arrested for a serious felony or have an extremely painful / debilitating condition I wouldn't consider it.

You can't do shit in this country, unless you know how reactivate my great grandfathers Rhodesian service revolver from the 30's.

It's usually shortsighted and selfish, comes from broken will.

It's actually impossible to kill yourself you just quantumly shift to a timeline where you decided not to.

I find it ok and I will probably do it when I'm old. I can't imagine rotting away in a retirement home. When I can't take care of myself anymore, like washing and dressing myself I think I would want to leave.

My friends older brother killed himself recently. Its been heartbreaking. Its incredible just how far the hurt goes and how many people are affected.

holy shit an user actually gave the correct answer

Only working treatment available for transgenders at the moment.

For fools

I’ve considered buying a nitrogen exit bag in case THE Happening happens. Way more comfy that blowing your brains out, less utility

This. The fucking epitome of nihilism. Shittiest thing you can do to the people you care about (family and ancestors)

Life generally isn’t a fixable problem, even when things are going well. It’s more about cutting losses and adaptation. In my experience, what suicidal people are lacking is a sense of humour about life’s unfixableness.

>myth of sisyphus
absolute meme. sisyphus is not happy. camus essentially argues for you to live life in bad faith.

does treatment resistant severe depression count? once my parents are dead I'll probably spend the rest of my life locked up in some hospital. I need to get out while I can

I think it is natural to have thought about it, maybe not seriously, but fuck - life would be alot easier if we weren't in it.

My problem is, I can think of about 200 people in a minute who I would have to try killing before myself. So I put more thought into how to get this 200 people in to one location more then I have ever thought about suicide.

Your life. Don't listen to any faggot or society that tells you otherwise.

who the fuck even wants to have a funeral, I don't want a bunch of fags showing up to feel sorry for me being in a box. Feed me to the birds I don't give a shit.

i have contemplated many times putting the condition in my will that if you want my money - you have to have me stuffed and turned into a coat rack and display me for at least 10 years in your foyer.

I despise suicide, no matter how bad things are they can always improve as long as you're alive.

>people care
Face it, if they really cared they would have noticed he has serious problems and helped him, but now they are full "oh look at me, I am grieving so much".

This is the real problem of society, not the jews, parasites festing in rotting wound, but complete loneliness. People cant deal with it and search for company, be it antifa movement, swag or Sup Forums.

bad idea. buck up

things will get better.

nihilism is truth

more people should murder cult members instead of killing themselves

I put in my life insurance policy that all of my 600k money is to turned into dollar coins then everyone that attemds is allowed to bring one 8 oz coffee mug and allowed to take one scoop out of my casket. The rest is to be buried with me so thousands of years from now I become an archeological mystery.

If continuing to live is a net negative, then suicide is a logical option. No idea why people complicate this shit so much.

And if you're the kind of person who does it for attention and has to be "talked down", then you're probably better off dead anyways, because you'll end up doing something equally reckless in the future.

Side note my best friend was with me when we made our policies and he put he wanted to be buried in a clown costume so he could make his kid laugh one last time

>sisyphus is not happy
thats the point though

I don't know how severe your depression is but I wouldn't just commit suicide out of the blue.
if you can't find a single reason to live just research what drugs won't fuck you up on your meds, I don't wanna "the world is your oyster" meme you or say drugs fix everything but sometimes there is a chance you can find something you missed before that makes it worth it. and to clarify I am not saying become a degenerate druggy, just search for the far side of the mind a few times

>not living just for the slight chance to LIVE "THE" happening

bitch-tier

>things will get better.

What gives you the authority to state such a thing? Despite that awful cliche, I also think things will get better but not for the reasons you think. Much better.

>that's the point though

So essentially you have to lie to yourself and pretend that Sisyphus is happy when he isn't? That's just living life on a lie dude.

My depression is so bad that the 30 plus medications have not worked, I get neetbux and live with my parents. My future is legit being locked up in a psych ward unless I kill myself. So this ""DUDE IT GETS BETTER BRO SCHTICK" people tell me is really fucking tiring.

>So essentially you have to lie to yourself and pretend that Sisyphus is happy when he isn't?

YOU'RE STILL MISSING THE POINT SISYPHUS LIVES EVEN THOUGH HE IS MISERABLE

and
"DUDE IT GETS BETTER BRO SCHTICK"
no IT NEVER GETS BETTER. thats just what they tell teenagers entering the American workforce

It's degenerate faggotry. If you commit suicide then you should kys.

suicide is for pussies. we need to support our white athletes like this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=NThtqNihPzw

Your life must be pretty fucking awful if total permanent societal collapse somehow improves it. The happening I’m referring to includes lifelong (read, several months) dysentery and eating bugs and rats. No thanks, mate.

Sisyphus is forced to live by the gods you idiot. He can't kill himself if he wanted to.
Normie faggots keep using that shitty platitude of "dude it gets better" It's like if you were gamble for 30 years, lose every time then suggest that you continue to gamble because you might win the jackpot. Utter stupidity.

When I was in Afghanistan I had a grenade I kept on my flak so if I somehow got wounded and left behind or something I could try to take a few with me if the hajis came to get me.

Yes, I understood you my man.

True in theory but it's unlikely you would get off Scot free. The implications of the mwi of qm is that while you will live forever this is not a guarantee of eternal youth and health. If mwi is true, a suicide attempt will most likely leave you a disfigured cripple. Not a fun situation to be in

If there's nothing after this is the only experience you get. It will be over. Rushing it means no more experience at all and is a severe waste.
If there is something after, I've always had the impression suicide leaves you where you were at in life. Stranded. Stuck. Permanently miserable. So it would be no fix at all.

this

Pro suicide crowd seems mighty quiet.

Holy shit bro slow down

Waaaaaahhhhh

>Sisyphus is forced to live by the gods you idiot.
>He can't kill himself if he wanted to.
If you still think happiness has any value you misunderstood the meaning. I personally don't think it gets better. I believe you misunderstood the book and feel some aggression towards me, I would reread the book and try to find a different perspective than what you found in it.

It is unethical to ask another person to stay alive.

So do the EMTs a favor. Dont make a mess and make sure you are found before you start to smell.

Cuz I work in a small police station and its my job to manhandle your corpse into a locker, and I really hate brain-smell or corpse-grease getting all over me.

Also I have to wash the body bags after your corpse is done with it and thats just miserable when theyre runny and falling apart.

One guy gassed himself and his dogs in the trunk of a car and they all stewed together for like 3 months in the hot summer sun. EMTs just put the whole mess into one bag. Jesus what a smell.

Also when you open a body bag expecting a human corpse and a decayed dogs head is flopping out at you its a real pants shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

All you need.
"Through early morning fog I see
visions of the things to be
the pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...
that suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it if I please.
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
so this is all I have to say.
suicide is painless
The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.
suicide is painless
A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
is it to be or not to be
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'
suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
...and you can do the same thing if you please......"

Because people have suggested it to me before. You shouldn't have to accept and be content with a shit existence if you don't want to.

Self-sacrifice is fine. Or, if you insist on making a statement out of it, do a Cato and disembowel yourself to mourn the loss of the Republic.
The "I'm sad" folks are pathetic and should go to hell.

The problem here is only functional people who feel they have failed kill themselves.

Non-functional people who fail every moment but can never see it live on and breed forever. Just look at Africa.

If you want to die, find a way to take the worthless with you.

If you're completely set on it killing yourself, you should at least do something fucking worthwhile instead of ODing or slashing your wrists like a fucking faggot.

Run into a burning building to save someone else, pull someone out of the way of a train, walk up to a mobster and shoot him in the face, SOMETHING to at least make your death matter.

youtu.be/OU69so6VjHA

Christcuck here! let's talk about Sisyphus !!!

also suicide is wrong. it's better to be a badass and give no fucks and keep living like fuck it i give no fucks i'll roll this boulder up this damned hill fuck it

>You shouldn't have to accept and be content with a shit existence if you don't want to
The majority of human experiences are shit, you got dealt a bad hand. ultimately its your choice whether or not to end the show

is the normie ironic shitposting I was trying to avoid doing to you

interesting

Others are more or less than each other. The vast majority of people can live relatively normal and free lives. Mine is being locked up in a hospital unless I can muster up the willpower to sudoku.

I have said I don't know your situation,
I don't know the conditions of the mental hospital or whether or not you will be sent there
in my original post the reasoning behind
>arrested for a serious felony
was because of the time that would be spent locked up and the loss of freedom that gives. earlier when we mentioned Sisyphus you pointed out that he does not have the choice of whether or not to kill himself. basically you must decide if you are willing to become Sisyphus or not

you already are sisyphus whether you like it or not and killing yourself isn't going to change that

I am assuming from previous posts the person I replied to would no longer have a choice, which would be closer to Sisyphus since we currently have the choice

and Sisyphus does not have a choice

highly recommended for traitors. all others stick around long enough to watch the fireworks

you could literally have autism and be in a concentration camp somewhere in north korea. but you don't, you're someone else; that's not you.

even people with severe special needs often have jobs and a degree of liberty as well as the choice to contribute to a society that seems doomed

You're right, Sisyphus does not have that choice. Therefore I have to kill myself before that happens. I need to be my own savior. Thanks for making that clear user.

top kek if you think severe autism or down syndrome is a good existence because they might have jobs
they are extremely limited in what they can do. death is a better option

Pretty sure it's a helium exit bag.
So your brain doesn't know you're asphyxiating.

I could be wrong and the mental hospital could end up being a really cool place
but I know absolutely nothing about it or you
do what you will

I've thought about suicide for years. Only recently have I considered taking pills or anything like that.
My fundamental problem is that I want to be free, but I am not free. I want to be free, but the only way to become free in this society is to first become unfree by shackling yourself to the system.
It might sound like a silly reason, but I just do not want to be a part of society. I want nothing to do with Facebook, or Instagram, or professional sports, or buying a house and car, or going to church, or any of the things that normal people want. I just want to be left alone most days. But they won't let me. I'm lucky enough to have parents that let me live in their basement so that I'm not poor and starving on min. wage, but its almost just as bad, because I know that I haven't done anything to earn this good position.

Nitrogen does the same plus I get a trip before I die.

nice to see all of your emotional sensitive low opinions of the value of life
also if you're white and haven't reproduced then you're a traitor for killing yourself so the jews can be happy

Nah. You're under watch and can't do anything that you love and cherish. They won't let you even bring a phone charger.

I had heard of the story of Sisyphus before, but I never took from it the idea that the reader had a choice to limit themselves like Sisyphus.

I mean, I am now realizing that I had already made that choice for myself some time ago, that by believing in Jesus I am like Sisyphus, meaning that at times when my life is rough (as it is now), it does feel like God is making it so that I don't kill myself, very much like with the gods in the story of Sisyphus.

catholicism forbids suicide so I'd better just suck it up

A waste. Permanent solution to most likely a temporary problem.
Choosing euthanasia is another matter though, if you're checking out regardless. Might as well be comfy while doing it.

Fucking hell. You must have some work stories to tell.

I’m pretty sure your satanic cult doesn’t give a fuck if you die.

why chime in if you don't know what you're talking about at all

Jews are never happy. Their goal is to destroy everyone else, but if they ever succeed they have nobody left to prey upon but their fellow Jews, whom they already admit among themselves that they hate.

How much do you get paid to do something so completely revolting?

"Israelis ranked 11th-happiest people in the world"
timesofisrael.com/israelis-ranked-11th-happiest-people-in-the-world/

Life is good stormfag. Eat shit.

this saying is dumb. if you have a problem you seek permanent solutions. not a temporary solution.

Your body, your life.

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.799435
>Opinion: Israelis Who Hate American Jews

Gas yourself, kike. It'll save the rest of the world the effort.

So..? We dont want those liberal faggots here. I'm happy they stay in USA and trigger you miserable stormfags.

We'll get the right wingers while you stuck with the lefties.

Good deal for us.

you are misinterpreting the saying

Just do it

Drugs are better than suicide.
Weed is better than drugs.

No, it's a stupid fucking normie facebook saying. When you have a problem you seek a permanent solution.

sounds good to me

Does happen before or after you kill yourself