Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Lapis and Bellsie are a lovely couple but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1032191/7f77088ce8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being Deluge is suffering

She'll burn the current LoM to the ground and from the ashes she'll build a new and better LoM with the help of her allies.

Whoa, source?

On that analysis posted earlier, I think the difference between Deluge's last line before passing out and Ripple's is that this was before she really formally new SW at all, and her relationship only improved from there, Deluge's with Laz III is only going to get worse not better, its gonna be way more of a hate/love thing than Ripple/SW

so is accurate to say that Deluge is Solid Snake being manipulated by literally everyone and because i cant think of a better connection, SW is Big Boos with her ideals being broken again and again

by the end of Queens she seems to finally be in a place where she isn't being manipulated, and she has a ton of options for what to do next, curious what will happen

For some reason I see more of Raiden in Deluge due to her having to most likely face off against Lazuline I who wanted to reform the LoM just like Raiden facing off against Armstrong who wanted to change America. They pretty much are also anti-heroic too.

Deluge facing off against Bluebell in a one on one battle in a barren wasteland when?

Bluebell being Jetstream Sam makes a lot of sense

Peaceful Days never...

its already started coming out Peaceful Days user, but long time no see regardless

>She'll burn the current LoM to the ground

How user? How power is water-based.

It's interesting to note that Bluebell was the last person Deluge saw before passing out. Could this mean that Bluebell went out to find the others and used her impressive spatial recognition that was required for the ruins to lead them to Deluge so that she could recover?

Her*

possibly, either that or she was already in the area and stumbled upon the scene, either way. I like how bitter she was that she saw her, it leaves it ambiguous on how she plans to deal with Laz III

The "as long as your will is strong" requirement was just for that one order. I don't think that was there in every order.

What's been shown of Laz 3 thus far?

The only good Deluge is a dead one.

there is more in the last 3 chapters of Queens, but nothing so far in translated material

user,Don't use IE

puku puku puku puku puku puku

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed

Fuck off SW/SG

Reminder that not even the power of friendship can cure autism.

I wonder if the Puk Puck shills do it for free?

They do it for off brand chips and soda while watching dance videos.

Truly a life worth living.

Is it true that Pfle hired Rain Pou to steal the MMMG technology from the Osk faction? I knew that she hired Rain as an assassin but I didn't think there was this too (as I'm now reading in older threads). I don't remember anything like this at all. In fact, when Pfle's mansion was raided at the start of JOKERS, apparently, they were raided by what looked like puppets of some sort. I remember reading that they had unstable movement or something. What was the explanation for that puppet-like movement? Were those brainwashed Shufflins (not that they'd need brainwashing but the Puk'd Shufflin behaved weirdly too).

Also, what's the time interval between Limited and Jokers? And between Jokers and Aces?

1 year between Limited and Jokers and 6 months between Jokers and Aces

If there human hospitals controlled by LoM that help out MGs does that mean there might also be schools controlled by LoM that cover up for MGs being absent for period of time?

They'd do a hell of a lot more than shill for free.

Best ship!

>best ship
>Not Magical Pongey x Trash girl

Now with bonus footage: Puk Puck's Hot Hotcakes

I hope Snow will kick Deluge's ass in this volume. It doesn't matter if she is brainwashed.

How the hell did I not realise that Tomoki was Pechika's younger brother until she cooked the lobster? Damn it I should have known when baseball came up. And no way Cherna Mouse is an actual hamster and Miyotaka's pet? Fuck that's sad, I wish the two had interacted at some point in Restart.

I hope for the reverse, unfortunately your version of events happens because SW pulls out Inferno's scimitar and Deluge can't bring herself to fight her well anymore

A lot of the Restart cast has interacted with each other one way or another with a few exceptions like Melly and Akane

Do you think, if there was a Restart anime, they would add the rest of the Episode stories in?

I don't know where they would fit some of them in, the Akane one for example doesn't really fit anywhere in the story, same for the Rionetta one or Cherna one

Couldn't their stories be put in around the time of their deaths?
Clantail's side-story would be a nice way to conclude the anime as well.

I agree with Clantail's, but Rionetta's isn't really appropriate before her death, the best I can think of is like campfire stories Team Clantail tells while eating Pechika's food, and Rionetta can tell her side story as a fun aside. For Cherna, I guess it could work, but flashbacks before deaths are never good for predictability, the best we can for Cherna is assume that this event happened during the game, even though it didn't and move it to one of the logoff period days, but that wouldn't be that good. For Akane her side story is a massive spoiler, so you can't show it before her death, and it wouldn't fit anywhere else

they could dedicated a episode after they use the memory restauretion app and the logout happens, to the Akane and Masked Wonder side histories thay way they characters wont gonna feel wasted in the anime, maybe call the episode "Memories of the fallen" or something but in reality i cant imagine a Restart adaptation dont be butchered in some way

I agree with Rionetta's side story, so perhaps with Cherna Mouse, like you said they could change it to happen on a log-off day or after Cherna's death we could have a scene of Miyotaka sulking and when asked why, she could say her pet hamster just died, which leads through to the side story.

With Akane's I wouldn't say its a major spoiler, since you know she has some kind of grudge against Cranberry before that. Although I don't deny it would make it easier to predict that they're Cranberry test survivors. But it would be weird to place it just after the reveal as well.

I guess that could work, though a few OVAs would be the best way imo, but that would probably be asking too much

an OVA for Akane's, Masked Wonder's, and Lapis' side stories would be the best format, as well as Bell/Nokko-chan's

Agreed. An OVA for each BD release would be the best format for those side stories that would be difficult to fit into the main story.

Akane has such a great design

Nah, digging that deep would require a next level agenda.

Too bad she was a capital bitch.

Pre Restart Akane was cool

GEISHA!

I hope next arc MC is an elf. We are long overdue.

Dumb elf lover.

t. Akane

When will we get more powers like Marika's? Something that's seemingly useless at first glance but pretty useful after careful examination, clever use and effort at understanding and exploring it's limits.

I swear all the new girls we are getting nowadays have crappy purposely useless powers. There's not even straight-forward powers anymore. It's all either outright useless powers or something that could be useful but saddled with so many arbitrary limitations it becomes useless because of them.

Asari really needs a powers editor or creative manager.

What you got to remember is that magical girls weren't designed for fighting, so their powers make sense in that context.

There's a difference between what I'm talking about and having a power that while non apt for fights can have tons of useful applications outside of a fighting-sense such as Pechika or 7753.

Besides Kafuria's Useless Club of Uselessness members, who could be argued to have the worst powers in the series? It's really hard to make it a fair competition when those are included in the discussion.

I guess they ran out of luck.

I laughed when I saw magical Pongey's ability. Imagine becoming a magical girl and realising the house wife life choose you.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a housewife. In fact, being a housewife is practically being a NEET except people praise you for it instead of calling you an useless parasite.

I wonder how the magical girl who makes trash felt when she got her power.

I meant it as a joke cause it sounds like a pretty shit ability. It'd be great if she had a cleaning related job irl though.

>I laughed when I saw magical Pongey's ability
What's her power?

When someone tells her to take out the trash, she'll jump into the bin as well. Alternatively, create trash, clean up trash, good deed done for the day.

Create a magical sponge that cleans anything. On second thought, it's useful in irl, but I'd be a little disappointed if it were my power after becoming an MG.

to perfectly clean any surface

But can she clean the flesh off your bones?

Come to think of it, it doesn't mention how many she can make. I wonder if she could make a bunch and sell them?

>Cleans anything
Is this the exact wording? Because if so

>Clean my opponent from any bad thoughts, brainwash them, and make them good
>Clean someone from any bacteria, healing them from any sickness they may have
>Clean someone bones from their meat
>Clean any material from any sort of impurity and make 100% refined of any material anything

And so on.

>Clean the flesh off your bones
>Clean someone bones from their meat
Brutal.

The first time she appears it says "to create a sponge that can clean anything". Later on she says she clean any surface.
>Clean my opponent from any bad thoughts
Might not apply.
>Clean someone's bones from their meat
Wouldn't the skin count as a surface though? Guess we won't know for sure.
The rest could probably work though.

she could remove the first barrier of the device entirely when the trash girl used her power to contaminate it, which means she could remove anything considered unclean I guess

>>Might not apply.
Clean the scalp from hair, clean the skull from scalp, clean the skull from the brain, clean the brain from bad thoughts.

It's feasible with some imagination.

She could probably "clean" the electro weak interactions and destroy the whole universe

I'm no expert but I'm not sure everyone can survive with a part of their skull missing.

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

>not just cleaning electrons from atoms, thus making the entire universe collapse into a point

Some can not only survive, but kill people with part of their skull missing.

This. Haven't you seen those stories of people who got mauled by bears or something and got their heads all fucked up and still managed to escape and survive?

Her ability doesn't say anything about things staying clean so bad thoughts will probably come back in one form or another.
Example:
>some bitch "cleans" my head
>only half my skull left now
>what the fuck
>I want my skull back
This assuming they stay alive.

I was thinking of Pukin and the people that do survive that shit. No idea about the odds of survival and which parts are ok to be missing though.

Who has the best tail in the series, and why is it Pukin?

FLUFFY!

Not fluffy enough.

exhentai.org/g/1032191/7f77088ce8/

Finally finished typsetting that La Pucelle x Snow White (dickgirl) translation user posted on That thing had a shit ton of text, took a very long time. Enjoy it.

Thanks for your hard work user.

Perfect.

>exhentai.org/g/1032191/7f77088ce8/
sasuga

Thanks hombre. This faps goes out to you.

Interview with Swim Swim and Hell Survival Games both at 50 percent

But what's the actually a translation and not facfiction percentage?

>Jobbing Affairs

5 percent translation, 50 percent "leverage", 100 percent fanfiction.

do you really wanna be the asshole that starts this shit again, we've already had multiple random checks on the new material and there were no errors found, so cut it out before we start this pointless bullshit again

>Interview with Swim Swim

Since TL-kun picked this one first of the Unmarked cast, I suppose that means it has a lot of interesting info about her.

well technically Magical Girl Raising Project the Anime was first

Just ignore them. They're clearly baiting at this point, since the issue has already been resolved.

Or TL-kun could just be a Swim Swim fag.

I know he is a Pflefag, is there a correlation between the two groups?