I wanna argue about something

Fucking argue with me Sup Forums

Hiro sucks fat dicks.

Saten is a selfish, hedonistic pig.

AKM > M16

3d > 2d

Fite me m8

Does he care about us? Does he even browse Sup Forums occassionally? I doubt it. I doubt he even improved his English over the last year.

Sup Forums needs lolis back

You don't want to argue

No

>I doubt he even improved his English over the last year.
His English is fine. He just pretends to not understand so he can evade all criticism.

I'm pretty sure he only goes to /qa/.
I miss moot.

You're favourite anime is shit
You're taste is shit
You're shit

>fat dicks.
There are no fat dicks in Japan, user.

Saten is a true friend that would go far and beyond for the sake of her friends, she's a level 0 yet she was basically the one to destroy Telestina's device and save everyone. Also, fuck you.

Only 3d that look like anime grills

Tfw I missed all of the good times, because I'm a filthy newfag

Tokusatsu > anime
You cant prove me wrong

>you will never shitpost on Code Geass threads with moot again
>he will never show his face on this website again

Hiro still sucks dicks. Fite me, nerd.

Index is boring.

Cock > Pussy

Can't argue with that.
Can't argue with that.

>3d that look like anime grills

Your waifu is shit and doesn't love you.

>Fite me, nerd.

Very well.
Come at me bro.

Sachiko > Yotsuba

I know, that's why i self insert into vanilla doujins of her

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Cell was the most entertaining DBZ villain.

Hitler was right.

LWA should've stayed as a OVA.

I know, that's why i self insert into mindbreak doujins of her

I cant argue with you guys if I agree with everything you say goddamit

Learn to argue then.
I regularly get into heated arguments with people I agree with. People reach the right conclusions for the wrong reasons all the time, and it pisses me off.

If you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't have a waifu.

>Learn to argue then.

Incorrect.
There is no point in arguing if the opinion is accepted by both sides, it lacks purpose.

Rei > Asuka

curry pan > melon pan

Yakomaru was a villain who deserved his punishment.

The Universe will end in heat death and you can't refute it.

>it lacks purpose.
And that's where you are wrong.
You think arguments are about reaching a point where everybody agrees on something. But the rate at which that happens (about 5% of all arguments get there) means that in general arguments would be a waste of time if that were the point.
It isn't, of course.
Arguments are primarily about expressing yourself and secondly about calling somebody else a faggot for disagreeing with you.

Anzu is simply awful. No matter how much she destroys her hair and skin she'll never be a real 2D.
Nothing to argue with here.

Why do you think that there is now high demand for yaoi bait materials?? Why are the fujos market are now at an all time high? Can it be linked to the rising acceptence for these kind of things the west?

>off by 4

>But the rate at which that happens (about 5% of all arguments get there)

Sounds like you have a bad history with arguing, user-kun.
A true argument held by two or more educated people reaches a conclusion in the end for it is what's the most important, and why it has started in the first place.
The fact that you should reach and agreement in the end also doesn't contradict the fact that you should express yourself freely.

Post your face when you just want to argue like in the good ol' days but the Sup Forums hugbox showers you with pictures of fish and hooks each time you post something conflictive or negative.

>Sounds like you have a bad history with arguing, user-kun.
I probably have more experience with online arguments than you, so that may be the reason.

>held by two or more educated people
Where exactly do you think you are? Even the most qualified experts on a subject are nameless shitposters here.

Don't forget pictures like that.

That too.
Apparently it's not ok to post and expect a reply.

implying that's a bad thing
I have unconditional love for (you).

>Even the most qualified experts on a subject are nameless shitposters here.

Exactly because of that fact.
Anonymous could be literally anyone, the possibilities are endless, therefore you should open your mind to the art of arguing even in a place like this.

Newfags have no idea what bait means. I try to educate them, but it's an uphill battle.

Feminist and alt-right posts should be deleted and the posters given first a 15 minute and then a 24 hour ban.

Oh I am. If it weren't for the fact that everybody who disagrees with me is clinically retarded and their arguments are worthless and laughable, I would have a grand time discussing things with them. But alas, all I can do is try to educate them on their own limitations.

Without a steady influx of newfags, any community will die.
There is a golden ratio of new to oldfags (it's a distribution on the spectrum from new to old but you get the idea) where a community is healthy.
On Sup Forums, and Sup Forums specifically, the critical mass of newfags has been passed multiple times over and there's no going back.
i'm only posting because i want someone to argue with the first statement if he disagrees

Re:Zero's anime adaptation was a borderline masterpiece and much deeper than most people give it credit for, however the source material is just generic isekai wankery, and its largely because people keep trying to view the anime in the context of the source material that so many people fail to see that the anime adaptation was thematically unique and way better than all the other reiterations.

Only if it's Miku

Akame ga Kill's anime adaptation was a borderline masterpiece and much deeper than most people give it credit for, however the source material is just generic edgy wankery, and its largely because people keep trying to view the anime in the context of the source material that so many people fail to see that the anime adaptation was thematically unique and way better than all the other reiterations.

Humans were the real monsters.
Shiki were the victims.

faggot

I've seen the heat death happen in Cards against megukas and in the AdEva irc. In the case of AdEva the only people that remained were those that actively prevent communication and fun. People who think they've been cured of autism simply by staying at the same place for long enough.

You think My Hero Academia is capeshit done right or just edgy X-men with better waifus?

Gintama's anime adaptation was a borderline masterpiece and much deeper than most people give it credit for, however the source material is just general unemployed skullduggery, and its largely because people keep trying to view the anime in the context of the source material that so many people fail to see that the anime adaptation was thematically unique and way better than all the other reiterations.

Kono Sekai no Katasumi was a shit movie
and didn't deserve its accolades

Why not both?

Fite me nerd

That's another problem that comes up after critical mass is reached, quasi-oldfags
They've stayed around for some time but, since the culture (used loosely here) is diluted, they haven't actually picked up on what distinguishes an oldfag from a newfag. They then miss the point of the culture and assert their own half-baked interpretation, which then overtakes the original.
I think a great example of that is the (d)evolution of the term normalfag into normie
And to a lesser extent 2d > 3d as well, though i'm not sure on that one

Putting pineapple on a pizza is an unforgivable sin.

MHA started out unique then gradually fell into the shonen-shit garbage tropes we see in basically every shonen.

People who think Sup Forums has significantly changed over the years due to influx of newfags are delusional retards, and in fact, Sup Forums has had a greater cultural influence on modern normalfag anime fandom than the other way around.

I would take this even farther and say that most Sup Forums boards have massive influence over their respective subcultures.

A lot of people like to shit on Sup Forums's relevance or the user-base, but these memes spread man.

>People who think Sup Forums has significantly changed over the years due to influx of newfags are delusional retards
Sup Forums has changed and the influx of newfags played a big role.
>Sup Forums has had a greater cultural influence on modern normalfag anime fandom than the other way around.
Agreed here

I would certainly like to see an serious study on the subject of Sup Forums's or Sup Forums's own development and its actual influence on the internet.

That would be interesting but I can't imagine how it wold be done.

The only reason Youjo Senki is good is because of Aoi's sex voice

Sup Forums was basically the birth place of the current era of cultural/political backlash in western society among young people. It's funny because Sup Forums has always been afraid of Reddit invading Sup Forums, but in reality, Reddit was actually getting invaded by Sup Forums.

Even the worst of Jojo generals are better than having three threads a day about Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Nico is objectively the best written girl on Love Live and possibly the only good thing that ever happened to that awful show

At least NGE threads attract anons who watched it for the first time recently and are discussing the show, between all the shitposting.
Jojo threads are cancer through and through.
Which of course says nothing about the quality of either.

I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.

>At least NGE threads attract anons who watched it for the first time recently
You can't actually believe this. "I just watched this" is code for NGE general.

Jojo threads might as well be moved to or /mlp/

There is literally nothing wrong with generals.

i've done it myself, and had proper discussion on NGE with other anons who obviously weren't already tired of discussing it

Did you do it three times a day for years? Is adulthood really realizing Misato is best girl? There's not enough newfags that come in everyday that just watched NGE for the first time. Your anecdotal evidence does not fit the stats.

I bet you couldn't turn an user in this thread gay Saten.

It doesn't, and i'm not implying that the bulk of NGE threads is anything otherthan cancer, or that there bwing as many as there are is justifiable.
Just saying that it occasionally happens due to the nature of the show, while it doesn't in jojo threads. Thus i think NGE threads are slightly less dogshit than jojo threads in terms of content, as opposed to what you originally said.
They're both shit though.

The catalog makes the board seem smaller than it is, so a thread or two that you don't like might seem like an invasion, but I think there's enough thread slots for everyone. Those people who spend their time trying to control what anime threads should go, which ones should stay, and how many of the latter should be had per week/day/hour, would probably lead much happier lives if they just browsed the threads they like and ignored the rest.
I mean, Sup Forums's userbase is fucking huge and beyond any individual's control.

>Sup Forums's userbase is fucking huge
It is, but the Pareto principle still applies.
>beyond any individual's control.
One individual can't accomplish much. But if there is a dedicated group working towards a certain goal, they will make themselves felt.

Anyone who doesn't see waifuism as the joke that it is should see a psychiatrist.

Your favorite anime is shit.

Gay marriage shouldn't be legalized federally in the US, because it technically isn't illegal right now.

Once its in the books, the Left will use the government as a club against any church, synagogue, mosque, or whatever to hold gay marriages when it is against their beliefs, or suffer fines and penalization.

In fact the US Government should be out of the marriage business completely because who are they to judge who I marry and who I cannot.

Libertarians unite.

>But if there is a dedicated group working towards a certain goal, they will make themselves felt.
Be realistic. It's not gonna happen.

>she

Anime > Manga

Tax benefits.

wouldn't trying to enforce rules on churches go against Disestablishmentarianism?

More like tax penalties, combined incomes have higher tax rates, no matter the sexuality.

A baker in Oregon got fined $144K for not wanting to make a cake for a lesbian wedding.
Now granted it is in the state law that you cannot discriminate against anyone in the market, but that is completely against freedom of expression, especially since all they could have done was gone to a different baker literally down the street.

The left is trying to dismantle the 1st, not empower it.

are you suggesting we go back to separate black and white areas? It's pretty reasonable businesses shouldn't be able to obviously discriminate.